• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenai

Well I.. uh... how do you mean low reward? He can't keep up the chaos or dies super easily?

His trollpole got nerfed. Several abilities (usually AoE based ults, think Malph's or Vlad's or Riven's) that he used to be able to dodge with it will land now, and since that's his main source of defense outside running it hurt quite a bit (I had a pretty hilarious E where I got hit by a Malph ult mid jump and flew so high I went off the screen).

I disagree about him being "bad", though. He's still extremely mobile and capable of bullying his lane, he will always have his ult for a teamfight, and the E will still dodge a lot of moves. Plus a lot of the characters that are better picks than him right now are in the process of getting directly nerfed (Eve, Kat) and Fizz has little danger of that happening to him. I'm not even really sure if the E was meant to be nerfed since Riot never said anything about it.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I see that it is lock, I missed the whole thing, and I can't see gif or pic from work. Can someone give a quick summary?

nWZro.gif

scy

Plus a lot of the characters that are better picks than him right now are in the process of getting directly nerfed (Eve, Kat) and Fizz has little danger of that happening to him.

If I recall, his biggest problem in lane was getting wave cleared against. He has limited means of fast pushing a wave which makes it hard for him to do well in the "Push lane, roam" environment of mid.

Besides that, he's got a good kit, good damage output, and his ult never-fucking-misses-somehow. Honestly, he might just see more play in top lane with the other assassins :|

EXGN

If I recall, his biggest problem in lane was getting wave cleared against. He has limited means of fast pushing a wave which makes it hard for him to do well in the "Push lane, roam" environment of mid.

Besides that, he's got a good kit, good damage output, and his ult never-fucking-misses-somehow. Honestly, he might just see more play in top lane with the other assassins :|

You hit it on the head, he has a good kit, but he doesn't fit in anywhere (in competitive games, of course solo queue any champ can do well). In mid, people can outpush him. In top, he'll just 2v1ed and dicked over because he literally has no way to farm.

If you insta lock Teemo I will hunt you down and beat your face into a bloody mess. Also remove your hands so you CAN NEVER PICK THE SQUIRREL AGAIN.

Especially after I already called top.

falastini

Jungle fizz?

I just did this (by accident) it was so bad.

In the last game one of my teammates trolled, because he couldn't get top, and picked a second AD. In all the confusion of arguing in lobby chat, I ended up with AP Fizz masteries/runes and smite when the game started. So I volunteered to give jungling a shot since we had none.

His clearing was slow as shit, and he has no way to gank properly pre-6. You can chase people pretty good, but you have no cc. It didn't help the enemy jungler stole my red to start the game. The whole game was downhill from there, the enemy team got fed quick, and gg.

Ken

I just did this (by accident) it was so bad.

In the last game one of my teammates trolled, because he couldn't get top, and picked a second AD. In all the confusion of arguing in lobby chat, I ended up with AP Fizz masteries/runes and smite when the game started. So I volunteered to give jungling a shot since we had none.

His clearing was slow as shit, and he has no way to gank properly pre-6. You can chase people pretty good, but you have no cc. It didn't help the enemy jungler stole my red to start the game. The whole game was downhill from there, the enemy team got fed quick, and gg.

I remember one of my first games with kiunch he played a pretty good Fizz jungle.

falastini

I remember one of my first games with kiunch he played a pretty good Fizz jungle.

Well that wasn't the best game to evaluate it, so I won't say it's not possible. But you'd have to rely on the lane to have a sold cc for ganking, or maybe roll with exhaust since your Fizz.

In terms of laning, I'd like to see them separate the wave clearing damage from his flip and put it somewhere else. So he can clear waves without sacrificing his defensive spell.

Ken

Well that wasn't the best game to evaluate it, so I won't say it's not possible. But you'd have to rely on the lane to have a sold cc for ganking, or maybe roll with exhaust since your Fizz.

In terms of laning, I'd like to see them separate the wave clearing damage from his flip and put it somewhere else. So he can clear waves without sacrificing his defensive spell.

Kiunch makes anything possible.

Kiunch makes anything possible.

Here's how games with Kiunch go...

Five minutes: AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN

Ten minutes: AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN

Repeat for a little while...

Fifteen minutes: NASUS TELEPORT TO BOTTOM LANE TRIPLE KILL HOT JESUS FUCK

Twenty minutes: OH SHITTITS DOUBLE KILL IN THEIR OWN JUNGLE

Thirty minutes: DID HE JUST BACKDOOR TWO INHIBITORS OH MY I JUST CAN'T

Thirty-five minutes: KIUNCH WHY ARE YOU SOLOING BARON...AGAIN

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I skimmed through that whole thread. He pretty much asked for it. Something was just odd about his post style and that smug avatar lol.
*looks at own avatar D:

These qualifers have been pretty one-sided.

it's okay, as long as you don't try to pull off a fedora you'll be fine.

Ferga

Ashodin and kaitos were the only 2 people I remember from GW2 because they were always talking about weird stuff in the guild chat.

Had a few interesting talks with them regarding my quest for all shades of pink.

Pancakes

tr "game_bot_Rammus_defeated" = "Ok!"
tr "game_bot_Rammus_greeting" = "Ok."

Solo Q people could learn a thing or two from Rammus.

Oh Sona.

tr "game_bot_Sona_defeated" = "... :("
tr "game_bot_Sona_greeting" = "... :)"

zkylon

zkylewd
So how long until someone mods this and gets all the champs to start having sex with each other?

Also, still debating on Guqin. My problem with it is that it's too pinkish.

edit: tr "game_bot_MissFortune_special" = "Get those oranges ready, Gangplank!" lol wut

zkylon

zkylewd
mod? I think that'll just be the Ahri bot.
tr "game_bot_Ahri_defeated" = "*moan*"
tr "game_bot_Ahri_hit" = "*moan*"
tr "game_bot_Ahri_victorious" = "*moan*"
tr "game_bot_Ahri_criticalHit" = "*moan*"
tr "game_bot_Ahri_ultimateCast" = "*moan*"

What if someone know me in reallife also post in gaf lol....

This can be social suicide
of whatever little I have remaining
That's why I used an impossible-to-recognize oldie :D

Kenai

Yea, I was wondering why some were saying he can't clear waves. He can, it's just he has to be sure a gank isn't coming since that E is your safety net (to be fair, if it's up you WILL get away most of the time). Landing right behind an opponent or a not-dead minion lets you Q back easy enough 1 v 1 too. It keeps you out of range of most melee stuff anyway.

I prefer mid simply because it's really easy for me to get away (almost anything non-ult I can just E over, no unit collision, Q dashback, ect), and if they push your lane, just farm at turret. If they try to dive you...lol, that's almost as bad as trying to turret dive Elise. A good jungler on the other team means I absolutely need to ward my lane, though. I do okay top but I prefer other champs for that. Fizz's sustain isn't the best and he can gank other lanes pretty good too so I like to roam if I can.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
*Checked list of Summoner Icon*
Still no Xmas Baron icon.

That's good, it is not like I want that ugly icon next to my name anyway! It is too freaking mainstream for my taste!

It was not like I type all the "mia", "gg", "gl hf", "I love you", "have my baby" in game instead of mumble for the stupid icon anyway. I did it because I meant it!

IT IS THE FEELING THAT COUNT! I DON"T NEED A DAMN ICON TO CONFIRM THAT I AM NICE!!

Dear Kiunch 3 weeks ago, please do not cry about Santa Baron icon.

Deep inside I know you are awesome, polite, with excellent sportsmanship. Riot is just, and they know, without exception, who is naughty and nice.

Believe in base Riot!

I got my santa baron icon!! Screw you impolite haters!

Team MRN with that come back against AZG. ClakeyDDD and MegaZero holding the fort down.

There's a Santa Baron icon?
120px-ProfileIcon62.jpg

Oh, I already got it. Bought some runes and champs and it was in my summoner's icon. Pretty neat. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom