• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Soon, you will join me in ELO hell.

Too soon.

Wmn6J.png

This makes no sense.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Guys! It's sunday, let's all hug and kiss Rex when we see him. The poor soul :(

YLA Rex (9:13): omg this top
YLA Rex (9:13): "WHY DIDNT YOU ULT ME WTF NOOB SHEN
YLA Rex (9:13): everytime he dies
YLA Rex (9:13): now he is oraming
YLA Rex (9:14): gg
Electrastar joined the room.
DestinyHiro (9:26): anyone want to play
Bindww joined the room.
DestinyHiro joined the room.
YLA Rex (9:30): same shit hah
YLA Rex (9:30): that elise doing stupid shit
YLA Rex (9:30): and blaming his team
YLA Rex (9:30): for not chasing a ahri
YLA Rex (9:30): who has ult and lfash
Mercviper joined the room.
Neki joined the room.
FalIen Hero joined the room.
Nutty Hater joined the room.
Bricfa joined the room.
YLA Rex (10:00): its so nice
YLA Rex (10:01): to be carried
YLA Rex (10:05): always end the day on 1550
YLA Rex (10:05): always
YLA Rex (10:05): i hate this game

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There's no point in having something if everyone else has it.

Blizzard

Banned
There's no point in having something if everyone else has it.
Do you only play rarely used champions as well? Say there's Tristana and she is or was free for everyone, so nearly everyone has her available. Is there no point to ever playing Tristana? :p

I sort of get what you're saying about a cosmetic effect, but I think it's probably better to just go with what you like rather than modulate based on popular trends.

zkylon

zkylewd
My most jerkish friends got it so basically every scum in the Earth that has dodged the banhammer must have it.

It's a cool icon but I'm not trading Tibbers for such a sluttish icon :D

Blizzard

Banned
I had 51- and 53-minute normal games back to back yesterday. Those are the worst. >.<

*edit* I'd like to see a flask nerf. So many people seem to go flask 5 potions ward to start now. Or, I wish there was an equivalent option for non-mana casters. Maybe I'll try flask on non-mana champions anyway. :D

Leezard

I had 51- and 53-minute normal games back to back yesterday. Those are the worst. >.<

*edit* I'd like to see a flask nerf. So many people seem to go flask 5 potions ward to start now. Or, I wish there was an equivalent option for non-mana casters. Maybe I'll try flask on non-mana champions anyway. :D

The equivalent for non-mana casters is 9 pots + 2 wards.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
9 Pot 2 Wards is actually a bigger problem in lane than Flask 5 Pot Ward honestly.

Riot could:

1: Increase the cost of potions

-Probably what Riot will end up doing, Mana pots used to cost 40g IIRC

2: Limit the number of pots you can carry

-Seems like overkill but possibly necessary

3: Make pots stack less effectively, 2-3 per slot perhaps

-Wouldn't really solve the early game problem of pot stacking

4: Buff Doran's again

-People just start stacking triple Doran's again until midgame

Blizzard

Banned
The equivalent for non-mana casters is 9 pots + 2 wards.
Good point. And yes I think mana potions did once cost 40 gold rather than 35.

And I've run across occasional guides that used to be like, wait at spawn for an extra potion for mid lane. Times change I suppose.

You guys been watching the League of Ezreal NA qualifiers at all?
Haha...his W already got the AS reduction removed, and they nerfed iceborne gauntlet perhaps because of Ezreal, yet I guess everyone will continue to play him as long as his E works the same way.

zkylon

zkylewd
Good point. And yes I think mana potions did once cost 40 gold rather than 35.

And I've run across occasional guides that used to be like, wait at spawn for an extra potion for mid lane. Times change I suppose.

Haha...his W already got the AS reduction removed, and they nerfed iceborne gauntlet perhaps because of Ezreal, yet I guess everyone will continue to play him as long as his E works the same way.
They nerfed Iceborn Gauntlet? When?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Haha, team MRN is so much fun to watch. Nice to see super tanky ADC Urgot come back.

Pancakes

TEAM MRN OH MY GOD, these comebacks.

DNG threw pretty hard but still dat Urgot

Einbroch

Banned
I bought Urgot a long time ago on my old account. He was awesome. Then they nerfed him and I thought he was useless.

So I rebought him, and...man I suck.

Einbroch

Banned
I don't know why they just don't ban Urgot. It's a respect ban, like teams banning Pudge against Na'Vi in Dota 2. If you don't, it'll just bite you in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom