• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Be on the look out for tre/1.09/haly triqueue.

We're going to take the world by storm.

zkylon

zkylewd
Why not just buy it from the store itself? Only saving like a dollar with ebay, but you dont have to worry this way.
I dunno, I just like the idea of getting stuff cheaper :p

I got 85. I had to start thinking about lore and just thought, "Okay who does this guy hate?"
ib1YrcaoskwySj.png

87, missed a lot of ridiculously obvious ones like Ashe and Soraka. I basically thought about which champions I use, which champs my friends use, then started listing carries, supports, etc...

And somewhere in the way I forgot about Soraka lol...

Dodging when everyone has picked and the counter is seconds away should equal an automatic 24 hour ban. I can't tell you how infuriating this is when it happens multiple times in a row. This is the FOURTH queue in a row this has happened, where everyone has picked and some idiot dodges at the last second. I'm in disbelief. 20+ minutes down the drain.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Dodging when everyone has picked and the counter is seconds away should equal an automatic 24 hour ban. I can't tell you how infuriating this is when it happens multiple times in a row. This is the FOURTH queue in a row this has happened, where everyone has picked and some idiot dodges at the last second. I'm in disbelief. 20+ minutes down the drain.

Seems to be happening a great deal in normal draft games lately as well. There is usually at least 2 dodges before a solid game can get going. I've had a dodge streak go up to 10 at one point.

Seems to be happening a great deal in normal draft games lately as well. There is usually at least 2 dodges before a solid game can get going. I've had a dodge streak go up to 10 at one point.

I feel like punching something. Not too hard because I don't want to hurt my knuckles, but definitely a solid jab.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Stop queuing up with chickens.

scy

I sat on Swain for like ... 3 minutes. Just went alphabetical, or as close as I could. Though it went "Olaf, Orianna, Pantheon, Riven--wait, what THERE'S MORE P'S?!" Fucking Poppy I swear.

Repeat with the S's and V's. Oddly, got all the K's in a row.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Is it posible to report dodgers? Or it's just an automatic things implemented by Riot that takes care of that?

No you can't report people for dodging. However, the timers are pretty long for repeat dodges. I think it's 6 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes etc etc.

Neki

No you can't report people for dodging. However, the timers are pretty long for repeat dodges. I think it's 6 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes etc etc.

I think ranked always starts at 30 minutes, either that or I always dodge twice before I look at the timer.

Quitting League for while. I'll still get on to chat and stuff but I won't play.

I'm sure you already said that like 2 weeks ago, before my account was validated.
You won't resist the game.

On the other hand, you should try to do some quiet activities that require silence and focus between your LoL games, it'll help you to calm down.

zkylon

zkylewd
I was just playing with a level 20 friend, and it's so awesome when people get fed off him then come mid all confident and tower dive me like three times in a row. I mean, I'm freaking Lux, I'd love if you dive me, I can just let you stay under the tower for like an hour and a half.

And then you go 20-2-10 lol...

I sat on Swain for like ... 3 minutes. Just went alphabetical, or as close as I could. Though it went "Olaf, Orianna, Pantheon, Riven--wait, what THERE'S MORE P'S?!" Fucking Poppy I swear.

Repeat with the S's and V's. Oddly, got all the K's in a row.
Yeah Swain's a tough one for some reason. Zilean was driving me nuts, too.

Unload my rage meter.

In all seriousness, League is making me into a more impatient person so I'm going to take a break and just step away from putting myself in negative situations.
Very good idea. LoL will always be there, letting it make you miserable is just pointless. Cool off, come back or don't, etc.

Just gift me all your RP if you leave :D

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I'm sure you already said that like 2 weeks ago, before my account was validated.
You won't resist the game.

On the other hand, you should try to do some quiet activities that require silence and focus between your LoL games, it'll help you to calm down.

I've quit League multiple times before and always came back pretty patient. It's just gotten worse recently because I've been stressed. I'm just unloading one more thing that'll make me worse.

I've quit League multiple times before and always came back pretty patient. It's just gotten worse recently because I've been stressed. I'm just unloading one more thing that'll make me worse.

And you're completely right. I just wanted to suggest you a more permanent way to deal with stress. Doing a quiet activity that requires great focus will definitly help you. Well, maybe not, but it does for me, and a lot of other people, so it might be worth to try ;)

zkylon

zkylewd
I just played a match with tree Morgana to try her out and she's pretty cool and leafy and stuff. I like it.

Anyways, I got pitched against a LeBlanc so I basically just acid pooled minions and pushed pushed pushed for like the first 15 minutes. Our Jax was kind enough to be terrible so there were no ganks to "help" me and allow LeBlanc to actually have some fun in the match. By minute 25 or so he got her first chance to actually fight but by then I had like 60 minions more than her and ended up blowing her up pretty easily. She just fed the rest of the match (well suicided against towers).

I think it's the first time I broke someone's out of boredom lol.

Blizzard

Banned
I couldn't remember everyone on that list, let alone in 12 minutes. The one champion that I could THINK of but not think of the name was
Hecarim
. For some reason I could think of the concept, the skills, etc., but could not think of the name, so frustrating.

Snowman

I couldn't remember everyone on that list, let alone in 12 minutes. The one champion that I could THINK of but not think of the name was
Hecarim
. For some reason I could think of the concept, the skills, etc., but could not think of the name, so frustrating.

Memory is such a weird thing, I started trying to go alphabetically, then got stuck and realised that was a bad idea and started just trying to name all the top lane champions, then junglers etc. and got way quicker, ended up with about 85 at the end.

bjaelke

bigfat stepping down from clg and becoming their new sub. Can't say I'm that surprised with the first part of that decision. His performances have been fairly underwhelming as of late.

y2dvd

So I'm playing solo ranked and we're 2nd pick, with me being 2nd from the top. Enemy picks first, then the guy top of me and I pick our champs, me going Ez adc. Next two enemies pick. Our next two pick, except one of them goes adc Twitch and says I'm going to support Ez. I was like 'what? um no. you didn't say anything in the chat. I would've been fine if you said something in the chat and I would've gone another support character but you didn't say anything.

Then him and what must be his duo partner says check out his lolking. I'm like, I don't give a damn about his lolking record. You didn't say shit in chat about going adc and then you want to pick after I go adc already and expect me to go support Ez? Eff that, we will be fighting for cs. Thankfully, he dodged at the last second.

tl;dr
Learn how to communicate in chat because I could care less about your lolking page.

My favorite thing about duo ques is no matter how hard they throw the game, they will blame you instead of each other.

Even in normal you can always tell when someone is queued with someone else when they are raging at you for being something like 3/4 and ranting how terrible you are when there is someone else on the team that is 1/8 and they don't make a peep about that guy.

I don't like how this term has gotten so popular.

Nice throw noob
Stop throwing
He's gonna throw
and other variations

kinda came out of nowhere. I've been playing for years and only noticed it over the past few months. I'm guessing some idiot pro gamer said it on stream then people copied since they worship them

Neki

Nice throw noob
Stop throwing
He's gonna throw
and other variations

kinda came out of nowhere. I've been playing for years and only noticed it over the past few months. I'm guessing some idiot pro gamer said it on stream then people copied since they worship them

why you so salty though

words gonna words

Baffey

Neo Member

Nice throw noob
Stop throwing
He's gonna throw
and other variations

New series on HBO
Game of Throws

Probably the best one I've heard

Blizzard

Banned

Nice throw noob
Stop throwing
He's gonna throw
and other variations

My favorite is "throws harder than nolan ryan".

garath

bigfat stepping down from clg and becoming their new sub. Can't say I'm that surprised with the first part of that decision. His performances have been fairly underwhelming as of late.

Wow. Who's their new mid?

Tried leona twice today for the first time. Complete ownage bottom. She's so strong!

I love leona. Unfortunately at my elo I generally don't get the followup I need. :(

tl;dr
Learn how to communicate in chat because I could care less about your lolking page.

Exactly. I can be flexible but not if you don't communicate. Its my biggest pet peeve over anything else in champ select.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom