• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercviper

Quite possible, it reminds me of the situation in SC2 where being Diamond in NA meant much less than being Diamond in the EU, or something of the sort.

Naturally, there will be higher level Divisions than others, which will probably lead to a lot of assgriping.

Soon there will be a grandmaster division.

This change makes me sad because I like reinforcing that I'm better than 90% of players. -_-

Patchnotes: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/preseason-balance-update-2-patch-notes

Incinerate - Targeting cone is now attached to Annie

OMG

I might have to stop playing Annie if this changes how she smartcasts. :/

Zeppelin

The camera snap that occurs when you respawn can be disabled by setting "DisableCameraSnapOnRespawn=1" in Game.cfg

successkid_blog.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
I really wonder if Corgi somehow got put into the queue of griefers or something. I don't think I ever get people as bad as when I tried duo queueing with him.

CarbideDTD: asswipe I hope you die from cancer
CarbideDTD: repported you too fucker
CarbideDTD: hope you lose that gay ribbon
CarbideDTD: stupid useless faggot
CarbideDTD: I'm glad you lost
CarbideDTD: you deserve it

njean777

Talon nerf was uncalled for, his bleed did shit for damage, unlike Darius. WTF is up with no Darius nerf? He takes out whole teams, but no lets nerf an assassin.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Soon there will be a grandmaster division.

This change makes me sad because I like reinforcing that I'm better than 90% of players. -_-
Just get to Diamond/Master, problem solved.

Feature

Banned
New recipe: Grez's Spectral Lantern + Pickaxe
UNIQUE passive - Trap Detection: Nearby stealthed enemy traps are revealed

Does this reveal teemo shrooms (and reveal them whilst they're in a bush?)

bjaelke

OGN semi final coming up in 2 hours.
New recipe: Grez's Spectral Lantern + Pickaxe
UNIQUE passive - Trap Detection: Nearby stealthed enemy traps are revealed

Does this reveal teemo shrooms (and reveal them whilst they're in a bush?)

It only reveals traps in the brush, if you're standing inside it. Similar to oracle and wards.

zkylon

zkylewd
patch notes said:
Fixed a bug where champions affected by near-sightedness (Graves's Smokescreen, Nocturne's ultimate) could attack their team mates
lol, that's too bad

Also, will feel so great to have Diana back...

A comment on reddit was on the mark

Darius's problem is that he has extremely high base damage

This is problematic when a Darius can build full blown tank (WARMOGS) and still do 800+ true damage reset nuke.

His scaling needs to be tweaked so that if he should choose to build tanky, hey that's fine but you won't be dunking people left and right.

If, say, you choose to build damage then you will do the dunking left and right. But at least you can be killed.

If you guys were here when Garen was released, he suffered the same symptoms. (He was able to build Warmogs+Atmas (remember 2%?) and still do tremendous damage)

bjaelke

This is problematic when a Darius can build full blown tank (WARMOGS) and still do 800+ true damage reset nuke.

His scaling needs to be tweaked so that if he should choose to build tanky, hey that's fine but you won't be dunking people left and right.

If, say, you choose to build damage then you will do the dunking left and right. But at least you can be killed.

If you guys were here when Garen was released, he suffered the same symptoms.

Or Rengar 1 month ago.

If you guys were here when Garen was released, he suffered the same symptoms. (He was able to build Warmogs+Atmas (remember 2%?) and still do tremendous damage)
Wasn't it more because of Sunfire stacking? Eve did it better though.

Q8D3vil

Reading Morello statement on Darius it seems that you have to build him tanky if you want to reach high number of stacks or else you will die in the middle of the fight while trying to get it.

Neki

They need to do something about Warmogs in general, something is wrong when everyone is building one, sometimes even rushing it as a first item.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
league system is fine but the promotion matches are completly stupid. League is not a 1v1 game, your fate is not always in your hands, asking anyone to win 3 games in a row sets up a really high barrier where either you get lucky or are so vastly beyond your current league that you have the ability to hard carry every game. Further to this red posts have said dodging these games resets the timer, so if you won 2/3 then dodge because of an obvious loss, you start at 0/3. Elo now is very subtle and rewards people who are consistently good over a long enough period. For example in season 2 I was 1300 elo, the reason was because I was trying my hardest to hard carry every game, believing it was the only way out. In season 3 I got some advice that if you do the good things right over a long enough span you go up in Elo, by virtue of being a bonus to your team. As such I am now 1750 and rising, I win around 60% of my games by making sure never to feed, never to rage, to farm well and do the right things right. I cannot remember the last time I won 3 games in a row, usually it is 2 wins and a loss or 2 wins then 2 or 1 and 1, I bank on winning over a long enough spell to go up. This system applies that for the first 100 points then puts this stupid promotion system in place.

Leezard

league system is fine but the promotion matches are completly stupid. League is not a 1v1 game, your fate is not always in your hands, asking anyone to win 3 games in a row sets up a really high barrier where either you get lucky or are so vastly beyond your current league that you have the ability to hard carry every game. Further to this red posts have said dodging these games resets the timer, so if you won 2/3 then dodge because of an obvious loss, you start at 0/3. Elo now is very subtle and rewards people who are consistently good over a long enough period. For example in season 2 I was 1300 elo, the reason was because I was trying my hardest to hard carry every game, believing it was the only way out. In season 3 I got some advice that if you do the good things right over a long enough span you go up in Elo, by virtue of being a bonus to your team. As such I am now 1750 and rising, I win around 60% of my games by making sure never to feed, never to rage, to farm well and do the right things right. I cannot remember the last time I won 3 games in a row, usually it is 2 wins and a loss or 2 wins then 2 or 1 and 1, I bank on winning over a long enough spell to go up. This system applies that for the first 100 points then puts this stupid promotion system in place.
It is not 3 in a row though. The promotion matches are BO5, which means you have to win 3 out of 5. The division advancement matches are BO3, which means you have to win 2 out of 3.

Feature

Banned
The chat is funny. Everyone praising maknoon after the khazix game. Now he dies 3 times with rumble and everyone spams 'Maknoob'

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It is not 3 in a row though. The promotion matches are BO5, which means you have to win 3 out of 5. The division advancement matches are BO3, which means you have to win 2 out of 3.

Hmm, I think this is acceptable, thank you.

scy

Talon nerf was uncalled for, his bleed did shit for damage, unlike Darius. WTF is up with no Darius nerf? He takes out whole teams, but no lets nerf an assassin.

Talon's Cutthroat (+3-+15% Damage) never worked. So you're gaining +15% Damage alongside these tweaks.

Played Mundo as jungler for the first time yesterday with some friends. After I adapted to the travel time of his axe I realized how easy he is to use :S. His clear time is ridiculously fast(although due to his kit he needs to b back quick which I don't like), he soaks up so much damage and his axe is just insanely OP.

next for the love of god do sivir

Yes please, that way my my legacy skin and pax skin will get an upgrade too :D.

Feature

Banned
wow that comic was hilarious. Only to think the game is actually like that... should've added a screen where they said to report anyone you don't like as 90% of the people just press punish in tribunal anyway, and games with just 1 report end up in the tribunal too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom