• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
I searched the wiki trying to figure out what a megling was. Found myself on teemo's entry.... turns out he's a cold blooded killer... Who knew!

Whoa whoa whoa. Sion is amazing. Throw on your W, throw out your Q, pop that R and go to town. I agree he could use some tweaks, but a rework? Nah. I <3 Sion.

Full AP Sion is a one-trick pony. Full AD Sion is only good late late game. Hybrid is complete trash.

I think he needs a rework as well.

Destroying them all game, literally battering them. We're at their nexus turrets, they took only 2 of ours. Then our Kha Zix goes AFK and Urgot quits. 3 v 5, we lose.

sRZqL.jpg

I don't know why I get so many morons when I play. It's just so disheartening. I play really well, set up a tonne of kills, save my team mates lives multiple times, and we lose because 2 stop playing.

Why is there a time ban for dodging a queue when people can leave after 30+ minutes and just play a game straight after no bother? Dodge 2 ranked games and you have to wait an hour to play one. Quit a game and you can play one as soon as it's over. So ridiculous.

Blizzard

Banned
I searched the wiki trying to figure out what a megling was. Found myself on teemo's entry.... turns out he's a cold blooded killer... Who knew!
Is that still in the ingame lore? I thought like a year ago that was the case, but more recently the ingame lore doesn't show it.

Am I wrong or is Garen a lot more viable these days? Dat Black Cleaver

I personally think Garen is OP at the moment. If he gets even a half way decent start he'll just shit all over teams, especially squishies.

His passive is OP too. He practically doesn't need sustain items in lane because of it.

Snowman

Destroying them all game, literally battering them. We're at their nexus turrets, they took only 2 of ours. Then our Kha Zix goes AFK and Urgot quits. 3 v 5, we lose.

sRZqL.jpg

I don't know why I get so many morons when I play. It's just so disheartening. I play really well, set up a tonne of kills, save my team mates lives multiple times, and we lose because 2 stop playing.

Why is there a time ban for dodging a queue when people can leave after 30+ minutes and just play a game straight after no bother? Dodge 2 ranked games and you have to wait an hour to play one. Quit a game and you can play one as soon as it's over. So ridiculous.

You get banned pretty quick for leaving/going afk though.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
What happened to Sona's sapling? How can she call out shitty carries and rage at her teammates now?

Blizzard

Banned
Played Vi in a aram... what a horrible character. Is she the first with a skill that's 100% passive... lazy lazy shit.
It's similar to how Vayne's passive silver rings work. The rings on the ground are even rather similar. I like Vi's design, and her voice lines are awesome, and I think her gameplay is kind of cool. But she uses mana unlike Riven. :(

TF, Sion.
Sion's E can be toggled like Cho's spikes. It's not a 100% passive ability.

scy

What would you prefer for it then? I think having it as a "hit target X times" works fine. I mean, should it have been "Hit target X times, activate skill" sort of thing? Or an on-demand steroid? Giving Vi an on-hit buff works fine for how she operates (Q, Auto, E-to-reset).

It's not like it's a "Put point in skill, gain X stats." It's a skill that requires you to actively do things to use it. You just don't hit W to actually get it to work.

Am I wrong or is Garen a lot more viable these days? Dat Black Cleaver
Garen was already fantastic after his rework, even before S3. The rework gave him HARDCORE scaling with every stat. W makes him scale so much on HP, armor and MR. Q and W crits. He has Lv18 stats to boot. Back in S2, I could rush IE+Phage+GA to stomp.

His flaw is lack of utility and susceptibility to kiting. He's just an all out damaging bruiser. Lack of utility is probably why we don't see him often in tourneys.

Einbroch

Banned
I remember when nobody played Kha'Zix but me. That was nice.

Those two days must have been nice.

I'm seeing a trend with new champions. People play them, think they're okay, then kinda shelf them. Then something changes. A new season. A new patch. People waking up. Something, and suddenly, new champions are very viable.

Zed needs this. :( I love me some Zed.

Blizzard

Banned

I'm seeing a trend with new champions. People play them, think they're okay, then kinda shelf them. Then something changes. A new season. A new patch. People waking up. Something, and suddenly, new champions are very viable.

You should be NOT wanting this for Zed, since if he becomes more popular or becomes believed to have a higher win rate, he will presumably be nerfed.

If I recall correctly, at least one person was mentioning being successful with Zed at like 1800 elo shortly after he was released. He's been decent and the brutalizer/black cleaver updates were nice.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Mid Zed is stupid strong atm, watch Scarra's stream sometime.

scy

Zed is one of the best AD Assassins in the game. He's great mid and Europe and Asia love him top lane. He's really strong right now.

It's kind of amazing he didn't get nerfed, honestly.

Zed is one of the best AD Assassins in the game. He's great mid and Europe and Asia love him top lane. He's really strong right now.

Gotta wait for him or his skin to go sale, then he gets nerfed.

Blizzard

Banned
Annie side by side comparison:

annie_before_afterycu2s.jpg

Also:
"Glad to see this out! Oh and I am going to answer this right now because I know it's gonna come up a million times,
1.Yes all her skins got updated
2. Yes relaunch team is aware of sivir, scion, master yi, twitch, trundle,Karma,etc... and they are on the schedule for a visual rework.
3. This Annie is the same size as old Annie.
4. The eyeliner makes her face pop at game distance and makes it easier to read. The old Annie texture had eye liner too.
5. "Tibbers has stitches now?! ROIT WHY YOU CHANGE!!" He always had stitches.
6. Panties have been covered up by something more modest.
7. We are using the same voice actress for the new VO set.

That being said I hope you guys enjoy the visual upgrade. Please take a look at her if you have access to the PBE and let Me know what you think!
Best and Kindest Regards,
GM."

I think the Annie model changes are fine except for the face, which looks like a 20-30 year old weird woman's face on a little girl body. Ingame it is presumably not going to be noticed either way.

Boken

Banned

He lives in Kha'zix's shadow. He'll get his turn eventually.

Or maybe they'll just release that Armor+AP item.

New Tibbers looks too scary and actual bear and less like his art and gdamn annies face creeps me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom