• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazinAm

So umm this happened.
aOWNO.jpg

inky

Those last 3 look cool as hell. Man, dat Corki, and I fucking hate him. I'll probably buy that Xin too, need to see him in game.

Blizzard

Banned
Miscellaneous patch stuff:

Enchantment: Homeguard

Homeguard now works immediately after purchasing the enchant
YAY, I think I kept running into situations where I would have to dance around spawn before I got it to turn on.

Hextech Gunblade

Spell vamp is now UNIQUE
This just seems funny to me -- was there were a problem with people stacking these?

Also, is there any word about how soon they expect the upcoming ranked tier stuff to roll out?

zkylon

zkylewd
Played Vi in a aram... what a horrible character. Is she the first with a skill that's 100% passive... lazy lazy shit.
Don't really see what's lazy about that, it's not like it's a flat stat boost, it has its own mechanics and pretty much defines the champ.

Annie side by side comparison:

annie_before_afterycu2s.jpg

Also:

I think the Annie model changes are fine except for the face, which looks like a 20-30 year old weird woman's face on a little girl body. Ingame it is presumably not going to be noticed either way.
I think because she's got a rounder shape now I don't like her new model as much. She reminded me of Invader Zim's Gaz, before. Man, that show was great.

Tibbers and its teddy bear incarnation are also terrible.

Ferga

So want xin zhao skin but it needs more sounds and more noticeable effects. A little whirlwind behind his spear and under him for a few seconds isn't really noticeable.

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't recognize the pink haired girl on the left or the bartender (and the white haired one is Ashe, I s'ppose?)...

Crazy slick tho

Ferrio

Banned
There's only pink on the right... and that's morg.

From left to right

Fiora, Katarina, Shyvanna?, Kayle?, Ashe, Ahri, Janna?, Zyra, Lux, Ori, Morg.

zkylon

zkylewd
As I see it (left to right)

Fiora Kat Vi? Cait? Ashe? the most slutty Ahri ever Janna Zyra Lux Ori Eve

Btw my favorite thing about Vi are her URGHGHHs and YAHHHHs

Ah you're right, might be eve... didn't know eve had elf ears too.
She's missing the Bowie face thunder icon, but I don't know in which side it is anyways...

Ferrio

Banned
Ah you're right, might be eve... didn't know eve had elf ears too.

Ya third and bartender are hard. Vi's hair isn't that dark. Bartender is either cait or kayle i think... hrmm

Tried AP Nasus on ARAM which worked better than expected. Me and Kat were pretty much on par. Sorc Shoes, Liandry, Rylai, Abyssal, Gauntlet, Deathcap. We could have won the game if Ashe didn't decide to go AP and if our Morde didn't ragequit. :/

Neki

running ms quints + 0/21/9 masteries + boots of mobility = move like a speed demon

too bad I can't get boots of mobility on everyone, 477 ms is so fast that it's almost impossible to get out of ganks with dat speed

Man another xin and corki skin while other really old champs still only have their launch skins. Shouldn't we have a full metal Rumble by now or something?

Zeppelin

Saw Karma in-game for the first time a couple of days ago (after a couple of months of playing). She has the best walk animation in the game. To the point where I consider buying her just to be able to walk back and forth in lane with her. It's so damned good.

Blizzard

Banned
Yeah, Karma walk is high tier.

Speaking of rare and potentially sexy champions, I saw bikini Wonder Woman Sivir for the first time in decades yesterday. She's so SHINY. Tragically she didn't carry me enough, however.

Ferrio

Banned
Saw Karma in-game for the first time a couple of days ago (after a couple of months of playing). She has the best walk animation in the game. To the point where I consider buying her just to be able to walk back and forth in lane with her. It's so damned good.

Well that dress may be impractical.

Ferrio

Banned
The R range being over nerfed and the W being changed so that it had a stupid ass hitbox were my complaints, both were touched in this patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom