• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercviper

Her new VO is really... grating :/ It's like Angelica in Rugrats. Okay not really, but it reminds me of that character and I hated her.

Ferrio

Banned
Her new VO is really... grating :/ It's like Angelica in Rugrats. Okay not really, but it reminds me of that character and I hated her.

Listened to it... sounds like normal horrible annie. Actually all the characters voices that actress does I hate. (annie/amumu/nunu)

Blizzard

Banned
Speaking of annoying voices, the random Singed spamming laugh last night was hilarious, like people on Mumble on both teams were having to mute him (actually, does that mute the voice effects?).

Plus he wasn't just normal crazy Singed, he was danger-to-both-teams Singed. Half the time he'd run in, Karthus or Skarner would get flipped onto Kog'maw or something, lol. You had to stay away from him so he wouldn't flip ulting Kennen on top of you.

Blizzard

Banned
Sure will.

@Ferrio: I'll look into Lux.
Do you just like having a skillshot? There are all sorts of champions like that, as mentioned. Lux, Zyra, and Morgana have skillshots that will lock people in place if they hit.

If you like the pull mechanic, Nautilus is another champion that has something similar. However, he's more expensive (6300 IP I think), so the general approach for champions like that is to wait until they come up for a free week, then unlock after if you liked playing them.

Ferrio

Banned
Speaking of annoying voices, the random Singed spamming laugh last night was hilarious, like people on Mumble on both teams were having to mute him (actually, does that mute the voice effects?).

Plus he wasn't just normal crazy Singed, he was danger-to-both-teams Singed. Half the time he'd run in, Karthus or Skarner would get flipped onto Kog'maw or something, lol. You had to stay away from him so he wouldn't flip ulting Kennen on top of you.

When I either get Taric or Veigar in ARAM I spam their emotes. Taric i use his joke, and vegiar his taunt.

Leezard

since the last patch, yes.

scy

Yeah but there's an added oomph to it in the rework that just makes me shudder. Maybe I just hate kids that seem full of energy.

Listening to it now ...

Yeah, I see (er, hear) it.

Edit: Login animation for Kayle looks ... cheap? For lack of a better word. Something just feels off about it and I can't quite put my finger on why.

Also, this is either going to be a very short lived login or Thresh is at least a week+ away.

BlazinAm

first time doing mid against a Karthus at first I didn't even recognize him because of the Grim reaper skin, so at first i didn't even notice his q.

All my deaths were from the Karthus but I went heavy heath and magic resist. Also that passive coupled with his e is a dangerous combo. I know he got a couple of multikills. he also had a item that would turn him to gold I don't recall the name of said item.
xI3B3vB.jpg

Hidden elo from Normal matchmaking.

My normal elo has slowly been going up over time but I didn't think it was that high.

I gotta say though, playing with good players, especially bot lane, has confirmed to me that I don't suck at this game since I can carry those games. Been getting ADCs double kills at lvl 2 a lot recently.

Also, I suck bad with Jayce. Gonna need LOTS of practice.

IsayFever

Just wait until the legendary Sona skin comes out. Support or feed, left and right.

I'm fairly certain it's more because of how absolutely broken and devastating Kayle is atm. She's pick or ban every single game on the Taiwan/Korean ladders. She's highly contested in every other region as well. The season 3 items just made her an absolutely unbeatable monster in lane and late game potential to shred an entire team in seconds

scy

I'm fairly certain it's more because of how absolutely broken and devastating Kayle is atm. She's pick or ban every single game on the Taiwan/Korean ladders. She's highly contested in every other region as well. The season 3 items just made her an absolutely unbeatable monster in lane and late game potential to shred an entire team in seconds

TellYourself sits somewhere, cackling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom