• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achtius

how not to build janna

jannahownotto_zpsd4490e2e.png

Agkel

Remember how I RAGED when I got banned for 1 day for d/cs when I started playing about 5 weeks ago? Yeah, fuck people that leave games. Now I understand why there is the leaverbuster system.

I was 22/0/something when one douchebag decides to d/c mid match and we just couldnt finish. Ended 28/8/15 with a loss :mad:

RAGEEEEEE!!!

Remember how I RAGED when I got banned for 1 day for d/cs when I started playing about 5 weeks ago? Yeah, fuck people that leave games. Now I understand why there is the leaverbuster system.

I was 22/0/something when one douchebag decides to d/c mid match and we just couldnt finish. Ended 28/8/15 with a loss :mad:

RAGEEEEEE!!!

Who were you? 22/0 you guys should be really far ahead to be able to win the 4v5 but I guess it depends on the other team and who dced on your team. Sucks though sorry.

Yeah, that really depends. If the enemy has champs like Yi, Teemo, TF, Shen and so on, it's gonna be extremely difficult to win a 4v5 because they'll push like there's no tomorrow.

Agkel

I was fiddle, our ahri and garen sucked a little, our xin was pro and draven d/c.

I was getting focused immediately and was constantly harrased by their fiddle and ashe. Just needed draven to help xin initiate and we would have been golden. Or Garen not to suck...
meh

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
How is this not the best possible avatar for me?

Come on, you know me.

Blizzard

Banned
I think I have discovered something. With the green teamwork ribbon in ranked, you can be much more likely to get the lane you request. I'm getting mid almost every game. On the downside, I'm not always carrying like I should be, so I feel bad for getting the ribbon benefit without putting up crazy scores. :(

Volimar

I think I have discovered something. With the green teamwork ribbon in ranked, you can be much more likely to get the lane you request. I'm getting mid almost every game. On the downside, I'm not always carrying like I should be, so I feel bad for getting the ribbon benefit without putting up crazy scores. :(

How much honor do you need to get the ribbons?

I wish we could get honor in ARAMs...

Blizzard

Banned
How much honor do you need to get the ribbons?

I wish we could get honor in ARAMs...
I have no idea, except that I had the honorable opponent red ribbon long before green. I think I got green right about 90 teamwork, but I think someone I know with 110+ teamwork still doesn't have it, so it may depend on other factors too.

I think you also lose the green ribbon over time if you don't keep getting enough teamwork honor, but I'm not sure anyone really knows how they work. It's mostly psychological.

scy

I have no idea, except that I had the honorable opponent red ribbon long before green. I think I got green right about 90 teamwork, but I think someone I know with 110+ teamwork still doesn't have it, so it may depend on other factors too.

I have 220 and don't have it. There's decay in the value of +1 Teamwork (and Honorable Opponent, Friendly, etc.) based on whether they're repeats from the same person and some other factors that, as far as I know, haven't been shared.

Duji

I went to PAX with my buddy and I couldn't help but notice that he has an uncanny resemblance to scarra. Am I wrong?

And you guys need to see LoL live. That shit's intense.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I went to PAX with my buddy and I couldn't help but notice that he has an uncanny resemblance to scarra. Am I wrong?

And you guys need to see LoL live. That shit's intense.

I went to MLG Orlando last year (For Starcraft) and nothing compares to being in a live crowd. The cheers, awws, boos, and laughs all booming around you, the shaking and roars after a GG were so intense. I also got to meet some of my favorite starcraft players like Boxer, HuK, Jinro, Hero, Idra, etc etc.

Everyone should try to go to a live event if it's within a reasonable distance.

Blizzard

Banned
Dear GAF,

Please give better leashes.

Signed,
Your favorite jungler
Is there a way to "leash" per se now due to the leash change? With the monster attacking the nearest player, I feel like it becomes more a matter of tanking the buff for a while and being nearly a level behind when you get back to your lane if your team isn't coordinated enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom