• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

The best part is that Kayle actually CAN play every role with a decent degree of viability.

ADC/Support not so much honestly; at least, not to the level of her other lanes. But, yeah, Top/Mid/Jungle work really well now.

I'm actually kinda tempted to buy that skin, no no. What's wrong with me.

Contrary to what people keep saying, it's a really nice skin. New animations for basic movement, her E is pretty awesome, Q IS EYE LASERS, new voice overs, etc. etc.

Ken

In game, Thresh is a support that thrives on communication and cooperation. He controls fights by displacing enemies and repositioning allies.

ahahhaha

Ferga

SK's jungler seems even worse than Aranae.`

Baits his team to die and never lands a good amumu ult and has like a 20% hitrate with bandage

Blizzard

Banned
I never have the login screen music or animation turned on, especially with stuff like Vi, but Kayle's cloud background and music is really cool. Too bad it only seemed to play once, so I had to look it up on youtube to play it over and over.

tumblr_m5y428GYGl1qfubv1o1_400.gif

Agkel

Just read the Vi/Quinn "coincidence" incident. Man, those official responses sound like major bullshit, even though it is possible it was all a coincidence, something just feels off... *shrug*

:/

Leezard

Question, As jungle fiddle, should i measure my role success on assist or kills?

I normally end up with way more assist than kills and I feel that my team does much better if all I do is move around the map creating pressure on the lanes and silencing/fear the enemy so my team mates can get the kills.

Both. If you get lots of kills and carry, that's fine. Going around helping all lanes succeed is great as well. Doing the later might often be better, if the players can play when they get an advantage.

Volimar

Just read the Vi/Quinn "coincidence" incident. Man, those official responses sound like major bullshit, even though it is possible it was all a coincidence, something just feels off... *shrug*

:/

I'm not a Riot cheerleader, but I don't see any reason to doubt their version of things. Somewhere along the way one of the thousands of fans with artistic ability is going to create a champ with similarities to an official one. Their responses seemed to be pretty complimentary even.

Conspiracy lovers are gonna conspiracy I guess.

Wizman23

Banned
The community in this game makes me weep for humanity. If anyone plays and just likes to have fun and doesn't rage at every moment and just likes to have a good time send me a PM. The community in this game is FUCKING AWFUL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom