• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

You elitists with your decent internet make me sick...

Fitty represent!

GAF's gif obsession really slows down my browsing so I need 50... :(

Ferga

HOzg2I6.jpg

5FPOSrz.jpg

vG44VVfh.jpg

So much man

Agkel

Tried playing Alistar, I dont think support is something that suits me.

You always have this lack of satisfaction even when youre doing your job right. And your fucking lane partner blames you for him being a dick and diving way past me where I cannot protect him.

I think I'll stick to jungling

garath

Ever since the MM changes a few days ago, I have an 85% winrate. 100% on my main role (16/19 games played)

wut

I feel the same. I don't know if perhaps I am a little above the curve for a 250 win player but the few games I have played since the change have been a stomp. At least its given me a chance to work on my game.

scy

Panda Annie is pretty awesome.

And I really like the Zhonya's buff, a pretty good answer against AD casters on mid.

We'll see if it's an actual buff. The new Armor item (Plate of the Warmage) builds from what looks to be a Warden's Mail variant (Cloth, Cloth, Amp Tome) so that means Zhonya's price should go up in total, not down.

zkylon

zkylewd
We'll see if it's an actual buff. The new Armor item (Plate of the Warmage) builds from what looks to be a Warden's Mail variant (Cloth, Cloth, Amp Tome) so that means Zhonya's price should go up in total, not down.
Yeah, true, maybe buff's not the right word. I just mean that it gives AP mids a cheaper path to go through to counter freaking Pantheon, and still get a bit of AP to still be somewhat relevant.

I am now a believer in tanky Kat. <3 global taunt.

I went for Dcap since we were winning already. Otherwise I might've went with Rylai then Liandry. I usually rush Sunfire and Abyssal. Gets me a great balance of HP, Armor and MR.

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't get why people buy hextech revolver on Kat. Spellvamp is a pretty useless stat on pretty much every champ that doesn't have some sort of built-in spellvamp (Morgana, Akali, Vlad, etc...).

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I don't get why people buy hextech revolver on Kat. Spellvamp is a pretty useless stat on pretty much every champ that doesn't have some sort of built-in spellvamp (Morgana, Akali, Vlad, etc...).
Old habits die hard.

I could theoretically sustain better with just pots, but yeah old habits. I used to get it for S2 Eve when she was super OP because I roam forever; HP and running out of wards are the only things that makes me go home.

Why would you even get extra Spellvamp on Morg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom