• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
I could theoretically sustain better with just pots, but yeah old habits. I used to get it for S2 Eve when she was super OP because I roam forever; HP and running out of wards are the only things that makes me go home.

Why would you even get extra Spellvamp on Morg?
I don't, just saying it's way better on Morg than Kat. I dunno how spellvamp stacks but it just feels useless on people that start with 0%. I gotta learn to stop using hextech revolver on Ahri and learn to DFG, myself, but I keep forgetting about item actives to do that.

But today with Kat you might want to go straight up to Haunting Guise and get a bunch of pots or something.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I don't, just saying it's way better on Morg than Kat. I dunno how spellvamp stacks but it just feels useless on people that start with 0%. I gotta learn to stop using hextech revolver on Ahri and learn to DFG, myself, but I keep forgetting about item actives to do that.

But today with Kat you might want to go straight up to Haunting Guise and get a bunch of pots or something.
Hextech has been nerfed a lot from what it was. Before it used to be good on champions without mana because you could get some good sustain going in lane. It could be very annoying on someone like Kat or Kennen. The spell vamp it offers has been nerfed a lot over time.

zkylon

zkylewd
Still no news about that Karma remake...or Thresh.

Nunu needed the BB nerf pretty badly, I don't think this will push him into obscurity thought. The AS buff is still 45% at max rank that's pretty crazy.
I really like the shortened length. This means that there may be a bit of (gasp!) strategy involved into when to W your ADC.

---

Was bored and made a couple Steam waifu icons in a new style I'm trying if anyone wants 'em:
iAqmgthrS5ml7.png
ibqp4wkBqwKFx0.png

iIzOnfepltHTc.png
iba9g29bMrBuD7.png

Ferga

Bind- double u- double u

Lets get to gold (1600) tomorrow before the new league system comes in.

It's only 7wins in a row

Believe.

Still no news about that Karma remake...or Thresh.

Nunu needed the BB nerf pretty badly, I don't think this will push him into obscurity thought. The AS buff is still 45% at max rank that's pretty crazy.

As a player who uses nunu a lot, I can agree with this. The blood boil lasts way too long. I've always been liberal in how I use blood boil so I won't be affected much by the nerf. I see this as more of a nerf for his team fights rather than a nerf for his laning.

IsayFever

As a player who uses nunu a lot, I can agree with this. The blood boil lasts way too long. I've always been liberal in how I use blood boil so I won't be affected much by the nerf. I see this as more of a nerf for his team fights rather than a nerf for his laning.

It's more a nerf for late game ad carries than to nunu himself. He's completely worthless late into the game outside of bloodboil

Leezard

To be fair, the change to BB only makes it so Nunu has to buy a single cooldown reduction item to keep it permanently on an ally. It is a good change, though. If you kill Nunu swiftly in a team fight his team won't have his benefits for very long.

edit: Oh right, it got some reduced numbers as well. It's still very good.

It's more a nerf for late game ad carries than to nunu himself. He's completely worthless late into the game outside of bloodboil

Sorry that's what I meant, I didn't word my sentence properly :(. I'm sure he'll still be an amazing champ. He's just been op for so long, this nerf has been a long time coming.

Hey guys, Master Yi is fucking awesome. Can't believe I never played as him when I was lower lvl.
When I created my NA account, I only played Dunkmaster Yi for the first 10 levels or so. So many rages were had. Enemies kept calling me a coward because I tore down their towers and never fought back. Allies understood what I'm trying to do like less than half the time.

I should probably try it again. Stacking Zephyr is Dunk 2.0, although I gotta miss the 100% crits.

Seems perfectly fine to me assuming that's an aram match, I would made some changes though. A bigger focus on C/D would have been my priority. Gotta spam those slows and tornadoes

Yeah certain builds work in ARAM that don't work so much in SR. AP Nasus is pretty good in ARAM though I doubt I'd ever build him that way on SR.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Christ.

The 6300IP i just blew on Zed does not feel worth it. I'm so bad with him.

Don't feel bad, I spent 6300 ip on Nami thinking she would be amazing. Joke's on me I suppose.

Pancakes

Is Nami really that bad?

There are a few things that need fixing but I like her.

She's not terrible, but there are other supports that can do exactly what she does better.

Pancakes just too use that Sona face rolling.

I've probably played 3 Sona games in season 3 lol. Support Lulu, Taric, and Zyra are just too good.

scy

She's not terrible, but there are other supports that can do exactly what she does better.

Absolutely no support converts a kill off a landed stun as well as her from the range she does. While also providing that much sustain. She's a more offensive Taric with better range.

Her problem is basically the same problem Taric has: Late game viability.

Snowman

Nami is one of my favourite supports to play as and to play with as an adc, she just has a bit of everything and her q is great at saving from leona es and taric stuns.

Pancakes

Absolutely no support converts a kill off a landed stun as well as her from the range she does. While also providing that much sustain. She's a more offensive Taric with better range.

Her problem is basically the same problem Taric has: Late game viability.

I have to disagree. Her bubble is an incredibly unreliable stun and that can be avoided with summoners or mobility spells. Taric has a reliable stun that can't be dodged and massive armor shred/and bonus armor with his W whereas Nami is very squishy even with proper items.

Nami's heal is also pretty bad in that, it can only bounce if you're near an enemy champion. Otherwise it will only heal one target. Taric can heal both himself and another target and increase the effectiveness of said heal if he only uses it on himself.

Thinking about getting Lulu so I can play another support. I can play Sona and that's about it.

Lulu and Nunu are probably the best supports in the game right now. Only difference between the two is that Lulu isn't boring as shit to play.

Jtrizzy

Super noob here determined to finally figure this genre out, so bear with me. I'm more used to the Diablo movement style. Is there no way to flip the left and right mouse buttons? I can't seem to do in the key bindings.

Also, does shift make you stand in place while attacking a la Diablo? I like to use that for shift, then use my hot keys as v c x z. Is that weird?

Snowman

I'm starting to get tired of being matched against players with 5 times the amount of wins than me.

Surely that just means you're good for how much you've played? I'd almost take it as a compliment, definitely not a bad thing, unless you really are getting trashed every game now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom