• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agkel

Updated Wallet of Shame
l2human!!!

Code:
[B][U]
User[/U][/B]-------------------[B][U]Time Playing[/U][/B]--------------------[B][U]SHAME[/U][/B]------------[B][U]Guilt ratio (Monthly)[/U][/B]
Telaso------------------23 Months -------------------  $735 ------------------- $31.96
Axispowers--------------27 Months ------------------- ~$500 ------------------- $18.52
Barrel Cannon-----------11 Months ------------------- ~$430 ------------------- $39.09
Nether------------------39 Months ------------------- ~$360 ------------------- $9.23
Jazzy-------------------35 Months ------------------- ~$300 ------------------- $8.57
scy---------------------07 Months ------------------- ~$250 ------------------- $35.71
Schmattakopf------------36 Months -------------------  $220 ------------------- $6.11
garath------------------13 Months -------------------  $190 ------------------- $14.62
Agkel-------------------02 Months  ------------------  $185 ------------------- $92.5
mercviper---------------36 Months ------------------- ~$185 ------------------- $5.14
SouthernDragon----------26 Months -------------------  $180 ------------------- $6.92
Ferga-------------------26 Months -------------------  $170 ------------------- $6.54
njean777----------------01 Months -------------------  $150 ------------------- $150.00
Ferrio------------------18 Months ------------------- ~$145 ------------------- $8.22
Inskipp-----------------36 Months ------------------- ~$135 ------------------- $3.75
Somax-------------------38 Months ------------------- ~$65 -------------------- $1.71
SephirothRK-------------14 Months -------------------  $60 -------------------- $4.29
Achtius-----------------24 Months -------------------  $40 -------------------- $1.67
Wreckt------------------18 Months -------------------  $40 -------------------- $2.22
Pancakes----------------?? Months -------------------  $40 -------------------- $?.??
zkylon------------------08 Months -------------------  $35 -------------------- $4.75
inky--------------------25 Months -------------------  $30 -------------------- $1.20
Wolf Akela--------------15 Months -------------------  $25 -------------------- $1.67
CountBlackule-----------?? Months -------------------  $20 -------------------- $?.??
Lone_Prodigy------------12 Months -------------------  $15 -------------------- $1.25
J0dy77------------------01 Months -------------------  $15 -------------------- $15.00
Diprosalic--------------24 Months -------------------  $0 (Boooooo!) --- Has known no pixelated pleasures

Trimmed mean of $$$ spent per gaffer  = $130.48***
Trimmed mean of $$$ spent monthly     = $10.53***
Total Amount of $$$ thrown at screen  = $3480.00***

***Will update these every 3 peeps added

zkylon

zkylewd
LEARN TO HUMAN NOOB SHACO

YrKdpCV.jpg
l2human is pretty darned good lol

ShdwDrake

Banned
Everytime I get above 1000 elo i get knocked backed down :( I suck at this game even though I still manage to be positive in these matched :(

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Thresh lantern pulling teammates like Maokai from behind on ganks is pretty gross.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Watching Thresh is fun. Having Thresh in your team is fun.

I'd bet playing against a a team with him is not fun.

Thresh is gonna be banned a lot I'd imagine.

dimb

This 2k+ ELO Sejuani guy has been on a winning streak. It's cool watching him play. He's testing Madred's Razor rush, which is interesting in concept because it speeds her clear time way up over Spirit Stone but the lack of HP and Mana regen hurt ganking opportunities. Holy shit he carries so hard too.

Blizzard

Banned
Oh wait, Thresh was the first 7800 IP champion until the second week? I forgot and wasted a bunch of IP then. =( I just bought without looking at the price, thinking I would still have 1000-2000 left over.

Also the price didn't stop anyone, all 3 games so far have been double thresh, with someone clicking before I could click, and one that I -did- click Thresh but someone dodged.

Oddly, no one ever dodges when I -don't- get Thresh!

Agkel

This 2k+ ELO Sejuani guy has been on a winning streak. It's cool watching him play. He's testing Madred's Razor rush, which is interesting in concept because it speeds her clear time way up over Spirit Stone but the lack of HP and Mana regen hurt ganking opportunities. Holy shit he carries so hard too.

Link? I'm looking to see if I get Sejuani so I dont get tired of jungling with fid.

I've never been one for pleasantries.
lol need a hug?

scy

Dude, there were like a billion ways to say that without coming off as a douchebag.

lol are you practicing for ranked games or something, jesus

To be fair, it is kind of annoying to see it constantly. Just link back to a post somewhere. Future OTs can have it kept up-to-date in like the second or third post of the thread.

I suppose it's not that big of a deal really but eh ... whatever :x

Blizzard

Banned
lulu63uzl.png

I'm bringing the Soda Cop meta to the jungle. Got first blood, but it was a 4v5 for a good bit of the game since our mid laner restarted their computer due to a graphical glitch. Still managed to drag it out to 43 minutes.

And then a fed player on the other team was still mean to me after the game. I offered him a cupcake and he said "up yours" and called me an annoying midget. :(

Got awfully fed as Udyr somehow. Complete build got me like 4500HP (Merc, BT, Warmog, Randuin, Maw, TF), had 5000 gold lead over everyone else. Got 3 man dived at my tower. Bearslapped the crap out of them then went home with a triple.

Still wish he gets buffed though. He's not even the best at dueling.

Got awfully fed as Udyr somehow. Complete build got me like 4500HP (Merc, BT, Warmog, Randuin, Maw, TF), had 5000 gold lead over everyone else. Got 3 man dived at my tower. Bearslapped the crap out of them then went home with a triple.

Still wish he gets buffed though. He's not even the best at dueling.

That's because you don't get TF or BT on him. It's a waste of stats. He's generally attack speed and on hit build. You're better off getting something like a Wits end and an Iceborn Gauntlet. You'll be practically unkillable.

dimb

I'm bringing the Soda Cop meta to the jungle. Got first blood, but it was a 4v5 for a good bit of the game since our mid laner restarted their computer due to a graphical glitch. Still managed to drag it out to 43 minutes.

And then a fed player on the other team was still mean to me after the game. I offered him a cupcake and he said "up yours" and called me an annoying midget. :(
Just imagine how powerful you would have been with Ionic.

Shaco is incredibly frustrating to play against I get that

BUUUUUT

This nerf hurts his early game which is all he has. We all know Shaco's late game is 4v5 for your team.

I'd really like to see something (I don't know what) to do with scaling that helps him out late game.

Stealth + Flash is so good though.

That's because you don't get TF or BT on him. It's a waste of stats. He's generally attack speed and on hit build. You're better off getting something like a Wits end and an Iceborn Gauntlet. You'll be practically unkillable.
I was Tigerdyr so I went tanky AD. I get Wits on Phoenixdyr instead of Maw. I considered Iceborn but I was so fed anyway. I just noticed Randuin active only debuffs MS. Not really pleased, although it got a lot more HP and benefits from Warden Mail's buff.

I'm not please with him not being the best at dueling because Xin and Jax can definitely beat him. Not only that, they have very strong gap closers, a (conditionally) strong disengage plus just flatout stronger presence in teamfights.

I disagree on the TF, he can put most of those stats to use.

It's incredibly expensive. Yes he could put those stats to use, but it's not very cost efficient. I'm also assuming he was jungling and was Phoenix, but I guess that was not the case.

I would never see a case for a BT on him Tiger or otherwise.

It's incredibly expensive. Yes he could put those stats to use, but it's not very cost efficient. I'm also assuming he was jungling and was Phoenix, but I guess that was not the case.

I jungled but I stop leveling Phoenix at 3. There's even less incentive to max it out now because of how camps have their health moved toward the main monster. Lesser monster would long be dead before the main monster.

My BT was a luxury item. I got Madred + Vamp Scept (not to upgrade to Wriggle). It did make me stronger at 1v1 specially because of Q's scaling.

I jungled but I stop leveling Phoenix at 3. There's even less incentive to max it out now because of how camps have their health moved toward the main monster. Lesser monster would long be dead before the main monster.

My BT was a luxury item. I got Madred + Vamp Scept (not to upgrade to Wriggle). It did make me stronger at 1v1 specially because of Q's scaling.

The thing is, if you're not fed and can't afford luxury items, you need level 5 Phoenix to do a respectable amount of damage in a team fight. Tiger is useless in a team fight.

ah yes that would make sense

I was thinking more top-tiger

early phage and such

njean777

BUUUUUT

This nerf hurts his early game which is all he has. We all know Shaco's late game is 4v5 for your team.

I'd really like to see something (I don't know what) to do with scaling that helps him out late game.

I disagree, Shaco and Wukong are some of the most annoying champs to deal with due to their disappear. Wukong is free this week which will make it even worse.

scy

I disagree, Shaco and Wukong are some of the most annoying champs to deal with due to their disappear. Wukong is free this week which will make it even worse.

You can ping-target them to differentiate clones from the real ones, for the record.

Their Stealth is annoying but Shaco's late game is still fairly shitty. Wukong is a potential monster though :x

Blizzard

Banned
Has some MathSmart person done the math yet to determine whether there's a theoretical soul max bonus asymptote for Thresh? I noticed that by 100 or so souls, it was down to 0.5 points per soul, but I don't know if it goes to 0 or just decreases more slowly.

Thresh seems fun though I keep getting caught since cooldowns are so long.

Also, I think my last game was the only one I have ever seen the Rengar vs Kha'zix quest in, actually. Rengar's tooth turns into Kha'zix head (permanently?)? That seems like a nice buff. I wonder what Kha'zix gets.

Boken

Banned
You can ping-target them to differentiate clones from the real ones, for the record.

Their Stealth is annoying but Shaco's late game is still fairly shitty. Wukong is a potential monster though :x

I thought they removed that ping trick?

Neki

BUUUUUT

I'd love to see Shaco become more useful late game in a trade off with toning down his early game.

Ken

Also, I think my last game was the only one I have ever seen the Rengar vs Kha'zix quest in, actually. Rengar's tooth turns into Kha'zix head (permanently?)? That seems like a nice buff. I wonder what Kha'zix gets.

Another evolution point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom