• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neki

Hi guys, just wanted to pop in and say I think you're all pretty great.

My gaming time has taken a sharp downturn due to intense schooling/work schedules, but I may be back in a few months if time allows.

I miss Opiate yelling at me when I didn't stay in a bush once, that's why I quit League for a couple of months.

scarred for life

It blows my mind how stupid some people are at this game. They legit think this is a single player game or just farmville. keep pinging to come somewhere, they go top, get some farm, go back, by that time we lose two turrets.

Brain dead people on my team everytime

zkylon

zkylewd
I need to learn a new AP mid, I can only play Lux, what other ap mid is like Lux that isn't Lux?
Morgana? Not really, but she's got a snare, AoE spell and a shield, so it's pretty close.

If like myself you're into skillshots you could try Ahri, but really I haven't found any champ that's as fun as Lux is.

zkylon

zkylewd
Zyra's cool as a utility AP mid, buy I guess there's a reason everyone plays her support nowadays. Compares to Lux in having both a high range AoE and snare spells. Times I've played her I couldn't land a single snare though :p

Orianna is also a utility AP mid and one of my favorites, though she plays pretty much nothing like Lux. Her QW damage is awesome, though, and playing with her ball leads to some super awesome plays that you don't think yourself capable of.

---

I think I may buy Kha'Zix. He seems to be in a pretty good place right now and I think I may like him. Will I like him?

Hmmm...

---

Also horrible PBE pings:

WYIh7xx.jpg

Personally I think they're a bit too many for me, but I'd definitely appreciate the MIA ping, if only to avoid having to take my hand off my mouse.

Nether

Neo Member
So for my first Neogaf post (long time lurker for obvious reasons) I figured I'd put myself through the wallet of shame. Searched my email for "league of legends" and the earliest result is an email to a few friends which reads...

Holy balls, League of Legends is going to be FREE guys!!!

Heh.

Been playing since beta (39 months) and it turns out I've spent $360. Just have a genuine weakness for skins. Always justify it by spending very little on other games and the fact I spend far less than some other people I know.

bjaelke

So for my first Neogaf post (long time lurker for obvious reasons) I figured I'd put myself through the wallet of shame. Searched my email for "league of legends" and the earliest result is an email to a few friends which reads...

Heh.

Been playing since beta (39 months) and it turns out I've spent $360. Just have a genuine weakness for skins. Always justify it by spending very little on other games and the fact I spend far less than some other people I know.
Welcome :) Be sure to join the Neogaf channel on NA or EUW.

Two towers and dragon before the 5 minute mark. Then it all calmed down a bit.

by taking that tower aAa basically negated the early game power of Dragonborns. So smart.

Gotta say, Shushei had a howler of a game there. Pretty much fed their Eve and contributed nothing to the team. Yeah, he was shut down pretty hard by that Nidalee, but trying to 1 v 1 everyone and failing because of the Shen ult every time was just so bad. You'd think he's learn from the first 2 times.

Agkel

Boosts work separately and is calculated from the original gained IP.

It would make it x3, no? So, it would be:
regular ammount +
regular ammount via weekend boost +
regular ammount via double ip boost
correct?

Either way, thinking about it, I'm not really sure if its worth it.
-on average a match would yield 275 ip (and thats winning)
-a champ is 6300 ip
-champs on sale are 487rp
-3day boost is 520rp

Which means I would have to play 22 matches in 2 days to break even in the ip to rp ratio. So it definitely is not worth it, to me at least. I can just buy whatevs with rp and have all that extra time to take the gf out.

edit:Updated Wallet of Shame

Played my first game with other people. Now I don't feel so bad about ping. 5 other guys had 100-999.

Went duo bot and jungled a bit with Cho'gath. Also saw Thresh.
I got 14/0/3

Feels good. That's how you play Cho'gath, right? I don't know. I was the only one in the jungle.

scy

Oh I have a Wukong story.

Dude was diving under towers like a jackass.

For what it's worth, E-Auto-Q-disengage is Wukong's harassment and it works really well under tower. Can ult at the end if it'll secure the kill.

Though I imagine this was more of a "I can W and tower won't see me right?!" situation.

The more I play Thresh, the more amazing he is.

Just played him in a ranked and fucking owned (support). Getting that clutch grab into The Box on one of their carries is amazing, can instantly win a team fight for your team. also he's tanky as fuck.

Agkel

I tried googling but couldn't find anything. Is there a roadmap of which champions will get remodeled and a history of which ones have been worked on alrady?

inky

Hey guys. I've been out of the loop with the tournament teams, so I have a quick question. I know that CLG EU disbanded, but did they regroup as a new team?

Snowman

How many games have you won/played and what's your elo anybody?

Curious to see how many games people with high elos have played.

Shadybiz

Just went 1/6/2 as Cho'Gath (vs. AI). Not a great score, but starting to get a hang of the game a bit more; getting better at knowing when to engage/chase and when not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom