• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Quinn pages 5 and page 6 are up.
lol at the pen with the quill at the other end.

You mean the hawk is the weapon right?! That's the only way I accept this champion.
I'd like that but other pages give the impression she'll use something that fires arrows. I imagine the hawk will be used on all her abilities, maybe.

I kinda like the bird to be like Pix and to be attached to a passive and to attack as you do. If you level up that ability you can make your hawk pack a harder punch.

Ken

Q:Question - if you buy for a friend one of the Lunar Revel skins, do you get both icons for gifting a revel skin AND the one for champion or skin?
A:Yes you get both icons.
The icons could take up to a day or two to hit your account but will likely be faster.

Q:Are they Limited??
A:No, the Lunar Revel skins will stay in the store - same as last year.

Q: J4 and Xin's skins don't have special recall animations.
A:bwlzero (10:38): that's the one i want
bwlzero (10:38): :(
bwlzero (10:38): damn you riot

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3094387

Einbroch

Banned
There are so many cool ideas they could have with a pet class. Unfortunately there's not much in terms of microing and "other character control" in LoL so that kinda limits what they can do.

Hopefully this new method of introducing champions means they'll be more unique and fun.

zkylon

zkylewd
Xin Zhao's lunar revel skin is pure sex.

There's so many cool ideas they could have with a pet class. Unfortunately there's not much in terms of microing and "other character control" in LoL so that kinda limits what they can do.

Hopefully this new method of introducing champions means they'll be more unique and fun.
Managing two "champions" would be really hard to do, I feel controlling Tibbers as Annie is really laggy for whatever reason.

Einbroch

Banned
Managing two "champions" would be really hard to do, I feel controlling Tibbers as Annie is really laggy for whatever reason.

It's actually pretty easy in Dota, you just assign a key to switch between them. Hell people control 3+ heroes/minions at a time with heroes like Chen and Brewmaster. It's just another key to memorize. I feel like LoL's equivalent are champions like Elise, Jayce, and Nidalee, or champions with form changes. That's fine, but still, I'd like to see some micromanagement. It can lead to some awesome plays and really exciting moments.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's actually pretty easy in Dota, you just assign a key to switch between them. Hell people control 3+ heroes/minions at a time with heroes like Chen and Brewmaster. It's just another key to memorize. I feel like LoL's equivalent are champions like Elise, Jayce, and Nidalee, or champions with form changes. That's fine, but still, I'd like to see some micromanagement. It can lead to some awesome plays and really exciting moments.
Yeah I was referring rather to the more technical or performance side rather than the brainfart-y thing.

But yeah there's a reason I don't play Nidalee/Jayce/Elise.

Einbroch

Banned
Yeah I was referring rather to the more technical or performance side rather than the brainfart-y thing.

But yeah there's a reason I don't play Nidalee/Jayce/Elise.

You think their switching is slow? To be honest, I've experienced it and it's caused me to rage. But yeah I tried Annie and everything Tibbers does seems to be like 0.5 seconds slow.

zkylon

zkylewd
You think their switching is slow? To be honest, I've experienced it and it's caused me to rage. But yeah I tried Annie and everything Tibbers does seems to be like 0.5 seconds slow.
Nah I was just talking about Tibbers (man I must suck at expressing myself today haha).

I played Nidalee once and she was fine, I guess, can't remember changing forms being particularly laggy (I play on 170 ping so I probably don't notice those things), but mixing up all those abilities seems like too much for me right now.

I should try them though, all three of them are very interesting.

Einbroch

Banned
Nah I was just talking about Tibbers (man I must suck at expressing myself today haha).

I played Nidalee once and she was fine, I guess, can't remember changing forms being particularly laggy (I play on 170 ping so I probably don't notice those things), but mixing up all those abilities seems like too much for me right now.

I should try them though, all three of them are very interesting.

Go for Elise. I <3 Elise. Her Rappel is such good bait. I've had people raging in chat so many times because they don't see my team, see me, go in for a kill, get me low, then I just rappel for 2 seconds while my team swoops in and wipes the floor with them. It's like a Zhonya's on a 15 second cooldown.

zkylon

zkylewd
Go for Elise. I <3 Elise. Her Rappel is such good bait. I've had people raging in chat so many times because they don't see my team, see me, go in for a kill, get me low, then I just rappel for 2 seconds while my team swoops in and wipes the floor with them. It's like a Zhonya's on a 15 second cooldown.
Yeah my problem is that I'm arachnophobic so I dunno if I can play a game with a spider on my screen for 40 straight minutes without going crazy.

She's my favorite of the three, though, both her kits sound really fun.

Q:Question - if you buy for a friend one of the Lunar Revel skins, do you get both icons for gifting a revel skin AND the one for champion or skin?
A:Yes you get both icons.
The icons could take up to a day or two to hit your account but will likely be faster.

Q:Are they Limited??
A:No, the Lunar Revel skins will stay in the store - same as last year.

Q: J4 and Xin's skins don't have special recall animations.
A:bwlzero (10:38): that's the one i want
bwlzero (10:38): :(
bwlzero (10:38): damn you riot

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3094387

Well, I'm feeling pretty gay for the Warring Kingdom Jarvan and Xin Zhao. I'll probably buy both... and Jade Wukong. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

Thinking she may be manaless and the bird will be huge and do different things. Thinking will allow her to extend her auto attack range, reveal stealth units and hopefully let her fly to a given location.

Boken

Banned
I hope her auto attacks are birds cos that'd be hilarious
Yeah my problem is that I'm arachnophobic so I dunno if I can play a game with a spider on my screen for 40 straight minutes without going crazy.

She's my favorite of the three, though, both her kits sound really fun.
Nidalee is more versatile

JesseZao

Thinking she may be manaless and the bird will be huge and do different things. Thinking will allow her to extend her auto attack range, reveal stealth units and hopefully let her fly to a given location.

Her Ult should be a teleport/flying mechanic with her bird. You can place up to 3 nests on trees around the map. You could then use them to fly between nest "nodes" or maybe even allies could use them. The nests should be targetable and have some duration as well. Basically, I want the "tunneling" mechanic found in other mobas.

Boken

Banned
Teleport to farm all lanes, best champion ever. (i love furion)

Stolen from Reddit: "Leek ob Lerginds"

0jEDsEq.png

we need a coloured version for amazing neogaf avatars

Boken

Banned
I'm thinking of switching avatars. Garen or Jarvan?

Gran has more character
Jerman4 is more recognisable

surprisingly good work rex, tho every1 is sunburnt

League of speculation:

Seeker's item is Quinn's Lore item - she is a seeker - her falcon rests on her arm guard. Will we finally see an AP auto attack carry?

Agkel

Noooo no nooo.... oh god noooo!!!!

I had spent my last rp on the previous sale and they released Annie now!!! With the stress of exams, me bricking my ps3 and my budget getting super tight atm I completely forgot about Annie's new skin.... gooooooooooooddddd whyyyyyyyy :_(

Boken

Banned
Noooo no nooo.... oh god noooo!!!!

I had spent my last rp on the previous sale and they released Annie now!!! With the stress of exams, me bricking my ps3 and my budget getting super tight atm I completely forgot about Annie's new skin.... gooooooooooooddddd whyyyyyyyy :_(

The skins arent limited edition, dont worry.

Agkel

The skins arent limited edition, dont worry.

oh, phew. Well that's a bit of good news then :D

It will still be a while until I can spend some cash to get it but at least Ill be able to do so.

edit: just to be sure I understood correctly, the skins will be available forever and ever in the store? or for some time and then reappear later down the road?

forever

unless enough people downvote the comment about them not being limited

Awesome! thx.

Ken

oh, phew. Well that's a bit of good news then :D

It will still be a while until I can spend some cash to get it but at least Ill be able to do so.

edit: just to be sure I understood correctly, the skins will be available forever and ever in the store? or for some time and then reappear later down the road?

forever

unless enough people downvote the comment about them not being limited

btw someone get me in a 5 man later today so i can get that icon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom