• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2dvd

Yeah finally hit platinum! Feels good man. B-[

VTXMfm8.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
I had an aram with two diamonds on my team, and an aram with one platinum, last night, at like 4 a.m. It was kind of weird. We might have lost both though.

Ken

I used to run Graves+AP Fiddle bot to great effect with a friend (though Fiddle used to get all the kills with his ult lol), so it's not that bad.

As long as wards are being bought.

Sounds pretty good, the current system feels like too big a mountain to climb sometimes.

I forgot to add that Fiddles left me 5 minutes into the game to gank other lanes and never came back to bot.

I forgot to add that Fiddles left me 5 minutes into the game to gank other lanes and never came back to bot.

Oh, well that's totally fair. Any support who does that is just asking to fail horribly.

I admit I sometimes take kills, but usually after my ADC has been focused down, and then I get a crazy double because they've blown all their cooldowns. Not to say I don't try to save my ADC... >.>

For me Fiddle's all about the lategame, too. His ganks are nice but man, fear and silence in later teamfights is just devastating.

These Jarvan nerfs that are supposedly in the pipeline are most upsetting. If they rework him, he'll lose some of his cool factor (possibly), but at least he might have a chance of being usable. If they just kill his numbers further, it'll be pretty bad. :/

I hate matches like that, a billion kills each team just feels like we're doing everything wrong.

We would have won the game easily. I was stomping them, but Jarvan and Panth kept doing stupid things like going in 1 v 4, or they would fight 3 v 5 or 4 v 5 without me, and I was all of our damage.

So annoying.

Rumor has it Trundle Q is bugged. It doesnt apply the bonus damage. Was wondering why my damage was so low with him. Hopefully it will get fixed so I can get more free wins.

Also it's painful not to see a single ward in both teams (except for Wriggles lol).

I was the only person on my team who was warding, but I eventually got to the stage where I couldn't fit any in :(

Our jungler wouldn't ward and our "support" Panth wouldn't ward.

I was the saddest mecha bug in the world :(

zkylon

zkylewd
I was the only person on my team who was warding, but I eventually got to the stage where I couldn't fit any in :(

Our jungler wouldn't ward and our "support" Panth wouldn't ward.

I was the saddest mecha bug in the world :(
Nah it's alrite, by minute 50 everyone but the support just get their sixth item. It pains me but I do it as well.

Blizzard

Banned
Rumor has it Trundle Q is bugged. It doesnt apply the bonus damage. Was wondering why my damage was so low with him. Hopefully it will get fixed so I can get more free wins.
Yesterday someone was swearing in an inhouse or aram that frozen mallet and possibly rylais were not applying slows. Maybe some stuff is bugged at the moment.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Yeah finally hit platinum! Feels good man. B-[

Congrats sir! I lost my final series because my team thinks being 10 kills ahead means we can start dicking around. Ah well at least I started back at 77 points.

Ken

Dear Riot,

Please make it so that if Yi's Alpha Strike hits a champion, at the end of the Q Yi will remain next to the champion.

Thanks.

Ken

Dear Riot,

Please nerf AP Yi so nobody can insta lock AP Yi anymore.

Thanks.

My only problem with AP Yi is how silly his Q is. So much damage, untargetable for the duration, long range, and safe harass. He shouldn't be able to deal hundreds of risk-free magic damage while I'm sitting at the tower. The rest of his kit gets shut down by hard CC so that's whatever.

Go do a custom game against and with bots to play as Quinn.

She gets retarded quick.

1v1, you die. End of story. Nothing else. Passive autoattack, q, e, autoattack and the if try to escape, ulties and pecks you to death.

Her movement speed in bird form is so good. And attack damage and speed is insane. Her passive attack speed make her W so stupid in the long run. Her Q makes her great at taking the red/blue buff by herself. And her W just laughs at invisible units.

zkylon

zkylewd
Do what I did for Blind Picks.

Memorize their spot on the list.
That's what I do on my main a account, but here it's all different.

I'm actually pretty fast at typing "mid", picking Katarina (for some reason the only mid champ who's spot I remember) and then switching to Lux/Anivia/Orianna.

But fuck y'all for rubbing your Quinn picks in :D

Ken

XxOwnKidxX: i am
XxOwnKidxX: the new
XxOwnKidxX: role
XxOwnKidxX: ap jangle roaming top
XxOwnKidxX: support

Did someone do roaming AP Fiddle support in LCS or something.

LuuKyK

When is Quinn supposed to be available? And how do they handle the release of champions in the game? Is there some kind of schedule or something?

Cathcart

No schedule. Champs are released when Riot is happy with them. You'll see signs that she's coming, though. She'll show up greyed out in the champion list for a bit and the Champion Spotlight is a sign she's a day or two away.

y2dvd

Congrats sir! I lost my final series because my team thinks being 10 kills ahead means we can start dicking around. Ah well at least I started back at 77 points.

I hate when teams has a huge lead, gets cocky and then throws away the game. Happens way too often.

zkylon

zkylewd
When is Quinn supposed to be available? And how do they handle the release of champions in the game? Is there some kind of schedule or something?
A new champ every month and a half, give or take. The week after release she gets put on free week.

zkylon

zkylewd
I realized I only post shit here so that you can guys can correct me :)

Played TF for the first time, went 18-6-7 on a 4v5, he's so much fun :D

I really wish his ult showed its range on the minimap like Lux's.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I realized I only post shit here so that you can guys can correct me :)

Played TF for the first time, went 18-6-7 on a 4v5, he's so much fun :D

I really wish his ult showed its range on the minimap like Lux's.
It shows range if you mouse hover over the ability even with smartcasting on.

Blizzard

Banned
So, what would the translation from bird language be to the Quinn knock knock jokes? Garen [something] and Jarvan [something], but -what-!

So, what would the translation from bird language be to the Quinn knock knock jokes? Garen [something] and Jarvan [something], but -what-!

I'm guessing:

"caw caw" (Knock knock)
"Who's there?"
"caw caw" (Garen)
"Garen who?"
"cawww" (Demacia!!)
"Yeah, I guess he does say that a lot."

Valor might be teasing Quinn about Jarvan.

Fiora I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom