• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lost a troll game.

Their team was feeding and my team couldn't even capitalize on it and started doing nothing back

We were up 20 kills and lost to backdooring

we had their nexus down to like 20 health, and all died and lost

A troll game.

I'm sticking to single player games. I don't think I'm the best player or anything.. but I'm tired of playing with people that have no idea of what theyre doing

A fucking troll game. They fed us, and in return my foreign teammates decided to troll back.

the games not bad, its just the players man.

I'd rather be the worst player on my team, struggling, because I don't make the same mistakes over and over. Some people die the same way constantly and never learn.

The game before the troll game, we had a team begging us to END IT. TEAM STILL WONT PUSH BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO GET FARM. They get a good team fight and we end up losing.

THEY BEGGED FOR US TO END IT.

Some people are just so uninterested in winning, they do everything they can for themselves and not the team..gotta stick to street fighter..Rather everything be my fault, and I can learn, rather than having other people fuck everything up

Unlocked Syndra, and have been having lots of fun. Hit summoner level 25 too.

Also, I need to rant. People become more and more obnoxious the higher in level I seem to get. Level 10-15, everyone was friendly and polite. As terrible as this sounds, if someone doesn't speak English as their first language, the likelihood of them being complete douchebags seems to triple.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Unlocked Syndra, and have been having lots of fun. Hit summoner level 25 too.

Also, I need to rant. People become more and more obnoxious the higher in level I seem to get. Level 10-15, everyone was friendly and polite. As terrible as this sounds, if someone doesn't speak English as their first language, the likelihood of them being complete douchebags seems to triple.

Once you start getting better at the game and start playing draft mode your likelihood of running into BRs gets reduced dramatically.

Boken

Banned
Just lost a troll game.

Their team was feeding and my team couldn't even capitalize on it and started doing nothing back

We were up 20 kills and lost to backdooring

we had their nexus down to like 20 health, and all died and lost

A troll game.

I'm sticking to single player games. I don't think I'm the best player or anything.. but I'm tired of playing with people that have no idea of what theyre doing

A fucking troll game. They fed us, and in return my foreign teammates decided to troll back.

the games not bad, its just the players man.

I'd rather be the worst player on my team, struggling, because I don't make the same mistakes over and over. Some people die the same way constantly and never learn.

The game before the troll game, we had a team begging us to END IT. TEAM STILL WONT PUSH BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO GET FARM. They get a good team fight and we end up losing.

THEY BEGGED FOR US TO END IT.

Some people are just so uninterested in winning, they do everything they can for themselves and not the team..gotta stick to street fighter..Rather everything be my fault, and I can learn, rather than having other people fuck everything up

Yeah there are always bad games in LoL, you can't get perfectly normal people 100% of the time. The thing is, you can always improve - winning/losing isn't necessarily tied to whether you learnt something that game or not and if you improve, your win ratio will eventually increase. My recommendation is to stop defining yourself by your wins. Just try to improve, understand that ok there will be shit games, but you're here for yourself.

Once you start getting better at the game and start playing draft mode your likelihood of running into BRs gets reduced dramatically.

not to mention brazil server is finally in BR so less BRilians eventually

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Warwick, Swain, Singed? Blitz if he's rolling in gold. Ryze if the enemy has a lot of AAs.
Singed no. Blitz no, even if you have lots of gold there are better items and you will be CDR capped anyways. I just don't really like it as an item. There are a few champions who can utilize it well, but they're few and far between.

zkylon

zkylewd
If they ever launch a spanish-speaking Latin American server I'd probably still stick to NA, argie players are morons.

So yeah, think what sensible brazilians feel.

dimb

What armor item do you get on Singed? Closest thing I can imagine now is Sunfire and Bulwark.
Randuin's...
maybe Thornmail.
Frozen Heart just doesn't fit on Singed. It's not something very useful for him and it doesn't help him accomplish his goal of disruption.

Blizzard

Banned
I decided to play two games tonight. Both games, someone else took Quinn before I could, and both games, bot lane fed.

Also, I saw a new LoL community trend budding: A teammate told me "i hope you die in a sink hole".

LuuKyK

Im brazilian and I'm super polite everytime in-game. Talking about the douchebags and being one with these terrible generalization seems like a huge contradiction

zkylon

zkylewd
Im brazilian and I'm super polite everytime in-game. Talking about the douchebags and being one with these terrible generalization seems like a huge contradiction
Do you feel the stereotype is unfounded? Personally, I've met my share of brazilians in real life and they've all been very nice but I can't say the same for brazilians I've met online, though like I said before, argies aren't so good either.

And americans are, well, americans :)

did I mention my plan to ban every LoL player and their mother?

LuuKyK

Do you feel the stereotype is unfounded? Personally, I've met my share of brazilians in real life and they've all been very nice but I can't say the same for brazilians I've met online, though like I said before, argies aren't so good either.

And americans are, well, americans :)

did I mention my plan to ban every LoL player and their mother?

No doubt there are some annoying brazilian players in LoL, but Im sure every nation has its share of annoying players. I just think this kind of complain and all this nationality argument seems unfair and pointless.

My point with that post was not even to defend BRs or something, as I just said above, it was mainly to point out that the guys were doing exactly what they were blaming others to do.

But yeah, no need to derail the thread really. Move on.

Blizzard

Banned
I was probably just unlucky with weekend LoL, but yeah people seem truly awful since they lost their red ribbons. From that sinkhole guy, to a guy harassing "fu ck u bi tch" style all game, etc., it just isn't even fun to play (besides one lux laser dragon steal I had).

I was probably just unlucky with weekend LoL, but yeah people seem truly awful since they lost their red ribbons. From that sinkhole guy, to a guy harassing "fu ck u bi tch" style all game, etc., it just isn't even fun to play (besides one lux laser dragon steal I had).

I have the most fun playing with 4-5 people premade.

SQ is just rolling dice

dimb

All I see is that Sejuani did the most damage even when her build is barf mode.

Ok, not sure if it's the right place to ask this to GAF but if I was going to do a documentary on LoL "Indie Game the Movie" kind of style on professional LoL teams and do a Kickstarter for it, would you guys watch it or back it?

Gotta love losing my only games(2) of the day today where we would of definitely won had someone not left the game due to "having to do secret mission stuff" as soon as the game started, and another raging.

Nether

Neo Member
guyz the 1st grade lvl argumentation serves to humanize a bunch of kids who have a bunch of people looking at them, and our collective ability to make more of the situation speaks towards the creation of a hissy fit being a hissy fit but also a bunch of other things at the same time

dyrus becomes then a god of mediation, but also a fallible god who gets hungry too

tragedy_and_comedy_masks.gif

is it the fates that make regi drop his phone and then have dyrus "unwittingly" step on it, revealing their common patron the "snapdragon processor"? the snapdragon is an interesting character that represents the capitalistic tendency of e-sports; what is inside the machine is another machine, the corporation. and just who is behind the camera (revealed in episode 3 to be hotshot's mother)

will xpecial's racialized remarks on "b's mean you get beat" introduce a sub-narrative in which dyrus, only half asian, becomes ostracized within the group? just why does dyrus appear so lazy, what is sapping his youthful energy

chaox finds mysterious meat in the fridge, cooks it, it is darkly implied to be human meat (that's messed up, says regi with a smile on his face)

dan dinh seems to be setting up an elaborate murder machine ("I'll get industrial strength velcro", he states, "[(for the murder)]".)

oddone, in acting like a child caught between a fight with his parents, becomes simultaneously the child of the group, and interestingly, the oldest and most sickly looking member as well; are we alarmed that he wants/has to kill critters because no one wants to be around him?

I can't wait for my criterion collection blu ray gamecribs

So no one pointing out how epic this post was has to be some sort of crime.

zkylon

zkylewd
I just went against like the most annoying team comp ever. Vladimir mid, Nasus jungle and Singed top, all three rushed Warmog and simply roamed around our jungle being completely unkillable.

Like seriously fuck that.

bjaelke

Had a fantastic game last night as Ryze against Gragas. During one engage he got me down to ~50 hp and started chasing me. As he threw his explosive cask at me I turned around, flashed over it and got in range to do my combo (sona-style). I ended up taking him down and leaving with almost full hp. If only I had recorded that play
and won the game

I can tell you're all impressed.

AdventChild

Neo Member
Im starting to get in love with Fiora top.

Berserker Graves + Ravenous Hydra + Blade of the Ruined King + Something Atkspeed/Defensive = Lots of fun + Insane Life Steal.

Just dont rush in teamfights. Stay at back and then FLASH! surprise. If your hp is low, u can kill 4 or 5 minions in just 4 secs to get ur HP fullfilled.

Boken

Banned
I just went against like the most annoying team comp ever. Vladimir mid, Nasus jungle and Singed top, all three rushed Warmog and simply roamed around our jungle being completely unkillable.

Like seriously fuck that.

Don't you know? it's the league of the BOTRK

Im starting to get in love with Fiora top.

Berserker Graves + Ravenous Hydra + Blade of the Ruined King + Something Atkspeed/Defensive = Lots of fun + Insane Life Steal.

Just dont rush in teamfights. Stay at back and then FLASH! surprise. If your hp is low, u can kill 4 or 5 minions in just 4 secs to get ur HP fullfilled.

You don't need any more attack speed on Fiora than Blade of the Ruined King.

You're probably better going Blade of the Ruined King, Bezerker's Greaves, Hydra, IE, Last Whisper and Warmog's.

Change the order depending on how the game is going, you might want Warmog's earlier. Also get the furor boots augmentation.

AdventChild

Neo Member
You don't need any more attack speed on Fiora than Blade of the Ruined King.

You're probably better going Blade of the Ruined King, Bezerker's Greaves, Hydra, IE, Last Whisper and Warmog's.

Change the order depending on how the game is going, you might want Warmog's earlier. Also get the furor boots augmentation.

Sorry for the question, but what's IE? (Im playing LoL in spanish).

Thanks for the info :)

Just had an Akali carry hard into my promotion series.

I really like that she 24/6 carried, but I can't help but be annoyed that she doesn't want the game to end because she wants to get a penta. She scored 3 quadras in a row then goofed off after each quadra. I'm worried that the enemy would take a lot of gold from shut downs. The enemy weren't that dumb because they carry pink wards every now and then just for Akali, and I didn't want their Fiddle to get rich enough. Teammates were just begging to end the match and the enemy thankfully surrendered after some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom