• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2dvd

Were you support or carry in the two results you posted, because you got more cs than your carries haha.

Typical support items are Sightstone, shurelia, Aegis, etc.

BlazinAm

Make your lanemate's farming easier, and give all farm to him.

Build support items.

I ran into a situation where a miss fortune was farming cs but the souls were not appearing despite she getting last hits. Also people at my lvl don't care about last hits on creep so much so I am left trying to get souls asap.

BlazinAm

Locket, Shureliya's, Aegis. dunno. You're the one asking.

Fair enough. I swap between apc and support roles from time to time. Lack of any good communication on the lower lvl of matchmaking makes me want to build what gets me kills and keeps me alive.

This may be a stupid question but:
Can Veigar jungle? Since he has CC + a huge bursts on AP champs, he sure can make good ganks, but is he strong enough to clear the jungle?

no

just gank a lot from mid and you'll be like a jungler!

Thank you. I usually don't play mid, so I'm don't know much about this role: is it ok to leave the line to an ennemy champ to go gank? Or should you always wait for him to be dead/back to his base?

bjaelke

lY6Xp.gif

bjaelke

Thanks.

Now that I have the theory, I can't wait to mess eveyting up in my next game.

If you have teleport or you're playing TF, then you can leave in the middle of a wave. Otherwise, it's often best to push the wave like Akela suggested and then start to roam. You always have to consider the CS you're essentially throwing away by leaving your lane.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
yo lolgaf mumble is so chill <3 will u guys carry me if i start playing league

i am neki's friend but he sux i dont want him to carry me into -200 mmr coal tier

p.s. can i play with opiate

p.p.s. also who is the best mid champion in the game i am a midliner

zkylon

zkylewd
Thank you for your advice
Make sure there's kill potential before you gank, you always gotta weight the cs you'll miss versus the kill/assists you might get. If your friendly lanes are pushed you're maybe better off doing wraiths unless you're planning on diving with the help of your jungler.

It's always a good idea to time your ganks with your jungler's, it makes your ganks all the more deadlier and profitable, since the gold's better split among the team. If you can do a four man dive bot and get a couple kills you might be able to get a tower or dragon, same thing top.

So basically pay attention to the map, make sure you don't waste your time on lanes that don't bother setting up the gank by letting themselves get pushed or alert you about wards because otherwise farming won't do you any wrong.

What do you guys think of Lux?
SHES MY WAIFU NO ONE ELSES

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk

i am neki's friend but he sux i dont want him to carry me into -200 mmr coal tier

yo you want to play warwick hes the best hero hes like lycan

Opiate

Hi.

I am, at the very least, on a video game hiatus. I'm playing virtually nothing besides an occasional round of SC2 these days. Work + school + running a charity + I have a girlfriend + I'm a moderator on GAF. Just doesn't leave a lot of time these days. But if I do play games again, LoL will be at the top of my list.

yo dat Karma rework so goooooooooood.

brb buying her so can get free skin

edit: oh shit new Draven skin.

brb spamming games so I can buy Karma with IP and saving money for Draven skin.

erragal

Madlife didn't look special at all on Thresh but my goodness did CJF's team comp take over midgame and Shy just dominated on singed...a not so subtle fu to riot with his roa/seraphs/dcap build...

SK played well tactically but had huge stat problems when CJF was rolling. Also no botrk, and a very out of place nami pick (she's great on thresh in lane but has no place against cjf's dirty comp)

Madlife didn't look special at all on Thresh but my goodness did CJF's team comp take over midgame and Shy just dominated on singed...a not so subtle fu to riot with his roa/seraphs/dcap build...

SK played well tactically but had huge stat problems when CJF was rolling. Also no botrk, and a very out of place nami pick (she's great on thresh in lane but has no place against cjf's dirty comp)

They're playing on patch 3.02 so it's pre-buff BotRK.

Madlife had some incredible hooks on Thresh, but RapidStar on Ahri was the hidden gem in that one. Just made a complete and utter mockery of Ocelote.

Troll Shy OP.

erragal

They're playing on patch 3.02 so it's pre-buff BotRK.

Madlife had some incredible hooks on Thresh, but RapidStar on Ahri was the hidden gem in that one. Just made a complete and utter mockery of Ocelote.

Troll Shy OP.

His hooks were pretty pedestrian, mostly aided by slows/charms( And yea Rapidstar also nailed his charms). He's a good player but it looked like he'd played thresh maybe once before.

BOTRK is still very effective prebuff against a singed with roa/seraphs and only an armguard for armor. In fact it likely would have been better than the lw candypanda built and had for several of tje late teamfights.

Edit: WTF. Gonna play blitz against thresh... and a singed/vi. If that pick works out I will be shocked beyond belief. These fing terrible team comps. Gna watch eg v skt because anexus is gonna get rolled.

garath

Hey guys. I think I have a problem. I'm thinking about buying Eternum nocturne :( Even though everyone freaking owns it and I already have two other skins (frost and void). The enternum one is so cool. And I play nocturne all the time now.

Dammit. Why do they make such compelling content for such an addictive game.

I love Nocturne now though. He functions so well as an early carry jungler transitioning into tanky initiator late game.

sidenote: Thresh so strong.. Frost has got this.

edit:

Why hello there..

Metalwings.jpg

Hey guys. I think I have a problem. I'm thinking about buying Eternum nocturne :( Even though everyone freaking owns it and I already have two other skins (frost and void). The enternum one is so cool. And I play nocturne all the time now.

Dammit. Why do they make such compelling content for such an addictive game.

I love Nocturne now though. He functions so well as an early carry jungler transitioning into tanky initiator late game.

sidenote: Thresh so strong.. Frost has got this.

Dooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeet. It's so good.

after seeing what Shy did last game, why would they not ban Singed? He's destroying Anexis.

erragal

Dooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeet. It's so good.

after seeing what Shy did last game, why would they not ban Singed? He's destroying Anexis.

No way to know. Madlife really looks uncomfortable on thresh but Shy looks like he could almost 1v5 these games. Edit: Not helping that they also have Vi and are abusing the fuck out of her ult :)

erragal

No like seriously you should ideally talk about IEM in the IEM thread

When I went to that thread the first post had literally one mention in passing about lol being involved and a huge amount of SC info. Didn't seem a fairly appropriate place to discuss lol specific things, would just get lost. Unless there's a lol iem thread, seems more reasonable to post here.

You could start building like a support.

^

Don't build AP on Thresh. His ratios are terrible. If you build support items like Bulwark, Locket, Reverie, etc. it will help your team out way more than doing a middling amount of damage during team fights.

It is important to understand you are not there to do damage, you are there to get your team fed and keep them safe through calmly assessing situations and making efficient use of your utility spells and items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom