• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.
new karma is hot

and a person of colour, if you dont like it ur racist

I love when all Nidalee fan art turns her into a white girl.

And by love I mean get annoyed by.

Also what happens if I already own Karma + one of her skins, do I get another free skin

Also the new default look for Karma blows, give me back japanese fans + sexy walk please

Macattk15

Is that new Soraka skin good? I don't have any Soraka skins ... and I rarely play her ... but when I do play her and have to play with the basic skin I feel sad inside.

Also ... I'm thinking that Nidalee skin might be legendary. Anyone else think so?

zkylon

zkylewd
24s ult?

...Isn't it like 60s..

Well I bought her. 1st match was insanely fun. Learned a lesson to build ap a little earlier in game tho.
Max ult level + 40% CDR = 24s ult.

She's the most fun champion in the game if you ask me. Fucking lasers man.

Also /laugh is heavenly

Sounds pretty cool.

LoL needs more monsters and less boobie ladies so I can catch up and buy 'em all.

Macattk15

Looks pretty cool. Maybe a little shapechanging. They seem fond of that.

I'm still buying Quinn when she hits 6300 :(

Though now I want the new karma too lol.

Just buy all the champs and start amassing IP from playing games while waiting for the next ones to come out.

I've been ahead of the game since Rengar's release!

zkylon

zkylewd
Just had a dream last night in which Zooey Deschanel won an Oscar and she'd go up the stage and didn't know what to say, so she started blabbering nonsensically until some security dudes took her down. Before going out of the stage she screamed "LoL is better than Dota 2!!".

My fantasies are starting to mix together.

Interesting.

I wonder if next time she'll be dressed as Lux.

bjaelke

Should be tomorrow? I think she was released last Friday. I remember playing a game and being surprised that all of a sudden she was picked on the opposite team.

Couldn't remember if it was Friday or Saturday she was released. Think I'm going to skip on her and see what this new abomination could be.

Just had a dream last night in which Zooey Deschanel won an Oscar and she'd go up the stage and didn't know what to say, so she started blabbering nonsensically until some security dudes took her down. Before going out of the stage she screamed "LoL is better than Dota 2!!".

Interesting.

you know you play too much league when...

bjaelke

Can't we combine the two?

It's going to be that slimy breast implant from the Mac announcement trailer (according to reddit).
T8P4zFJ.jpg

By the way, I think Bloodthirster first and Blade of the Ruined King second is the best way to build Quinn since the nerf to BotRK.

Bloodthirster works so well with her passive, and the double lifesteal items when you're playing Valor means kills are too easy, especially with the massive attack speed boost.

Macattk15

I wanna break the meta.

I wanna start taking Brand bottom with Soraka.

I think I could destroy any combo of AD / Support bottom in that setup or at least never allow the AD to farm.

I wanna break the meta.

I wanna start taking Brand bottom with Soraka.

I think I could destroy any combo of AD / Support bottom in that setup or at least never allow the AD to farm.

Brand/Annie is a very dangerous combo bot and one that has been seen in Korean tourney play.

Ashhong

Might as well be the same with the situation you're describing, lol.

True, guess I worded it wrong lol. I meant some ELO loss or LP. Do you lose as much LP as you would if you lost the game normally? Let's say like 20?

I was on a 7 or so game ranked winning streak that just ended due to the shittiest Cait :( Currently at bronze 2 with 50 points, I hate being down here.

Blizzard

Banned

Interesting.

I figure DOTA 2 is better for monsters. I like the ladies in LoL so I guess I have found my niche. :D

Macattk15

Diana or Syndra for next champ?

Both are good for different reasons. You can't go wrong with either.

Diana gets in peoples faces and plays super aggressive.

Syndra doesn't need to be aggressive and blows people up from a distance.

Diana can create kills by leaping and slowing (also great for interrupting channels).

Syndra can do so by stunning (can be difficult to hit) or slowing.

zkylon

zkylewd
Diana or Syndra for next champ?
Hmm, difficult choice, both are kinda niche in what teams they fit in, but are also very rewarding when played right.

Go Diana if: you don't mind farming with your Q and overall having a bad time pre-6, you like dashing around, you like roaming, you like blowing up squishies while chaining ults with Lulu/whoever, etc.

Go Syndra if: you like farming it out, you like high skillcap champs, you like boobs, you like erasing people with one click and more importantly you like playing with big black balls

I figure DOTA 2 is better for monsters. I like the ladies in LoL so I guess I have found my niche. :D
Well if Zooey says so it must be true

Achtius

New karma looks cool. also riot where is my pantheon skins, haven't play for a month!
i know they dont' give it out anymore =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom