• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
He isn't a yordle.... he is an ooze monster and the stinger was an error. Was supposed to be abyssal sceptor.

The diary notes say that. And ZAC stands for Zaunian Amorphous Combatician.

So yes an ooze monster. You can see a baby him in the Mac release video in Caitlyn's trap.

I know hes ZAC i called him ZAC u called him JACK

his sillohuette looks like fizz's long lost brother

maybe hes a genetically engineered yordle

tho ooze monster is cooler

exclusive sneak peek of zac

Flubber_22090.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
Tried Nidalee, hmm, she's pretty hard to play, gotta get more practice. Gotta watch more Voyboy lol.

Also tried Bjork, really, such a ridiculously good item, the self-peel is a godsend. The lifesteal is also ridiculous with a full stacked BT, let alone two of them.

exclusive sneak peek of zac

Flubber_22090.jpg
lmao

League of Legends Wallpaper Album: http://imgur.com/a/ANMOP/all

highlights
I have like half a gig of pictures like that waiting to be shared with GAF.

Basically a lotta Lux and Ahri.

I just finished a game but now everything is fucked. Can't access anything. The server stability since the Quinn patch has been pretty awful.

Ashhong

Hey does this happen to anybody else:

My ping is fine, no "internet" lag that I can see. However the game just stops responding, health bars go away, and then it will "fast forward" a few seconds to where the game currently is and I will see the actions that I was spamming while it was lagging.

Not sure if it's League, or the fact that I just overclocked my CPU or what.

Boken

Banned
Hey does this happen to anybody else:

My ping is fine, no "internet" lag that I can see. However the game just stops responding, health bars go away, and then it will "fast forward" a few seconds to where the game currently is and I will see the actions that I was spamming while it was lagging.

Not sure if it's League, or the fact that I just overclocked my CPU or what.

If the game fastforwards a few seconds its fps lag - the actions are still being performed, they just havent been rendered

if it was net lag, the actions wouldnt be sent and itll just happen later or not at all

Ashhong

If the game fastforwards a few seconds its fps lag - the actions are still being performed, they just havent been rendered

if it was net lag, the actions wouldnt be sent and itll just happen later or not at all

Hm..so then is that probably my CPU or GPU do you think? I do fear that I overclocked it too much.

Boken

Banned
Hm..so then is that probably my CPU or GPU do you think? I do fear that I overclocked it too much.

Cant tell for sure which is causing the problem, but assuming you had no problems before I have no reason to think the GPU is at fault when you recently changed your CPU settings

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS WENT DOWN SO THAT WE COULD WATCH IEM
CJfrost v [M]
Anexis v CJblaze
(Gambit and SKT1 are in semis already)
http://www.twitch.tv/esltv_lol

Boken

Banned
I dont mind risque but why does she look east asian?

and i dont mean anime as in japan
but anime as in the art style

ps where did her nipples go

Boken

Banned
Well there's another one too that's more in line with what you're saying... but I cant' post that.

a picture that depicts her as a person of colour? tell me more

but seriously guys why doesnt she have nipples

a million pop unders later, i found it

Type2

Have to say I had a good time playing ARAMs with you guys today. It was kind of nice to be forced to play different champs. Now im craving more blitzcrank and lee sin games.

Im LeaveYouAPreview in game btw.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
you have no taste

cjfrost used superior team fighting and ganks to turn that shit around
Frost was better, but like...there was just a lot of dumb stuff in that game. I want to play Urgot now.

Boken

Banned
Trivia/Tease - Seeker's Armguard has a lore tie-in to an upcoming champion.
We're trying to do more lore tie in's for items. Iceborn gauntlets and Shard of True Ice are also related to this upcoming champion.
- riotkitae
I guess this is lissandra
she has a magical frost gauntlet?

zkylon

zkylewd
league down for everyone else?

^ please share the lux and ahri.
Mostly SFW, I think, but don't quote me on it: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jog6lkgco8w28ge (there's more but this already took like an hour to upload)

They don't really have lots of stuff that's good in there.
Beautiful, saved.

ps why is sona naked
why not

Servers should crash more. I just realized we will cap the thread in like 1000 posts. Maybe about a week or so. Uh, is anyone planning OT4?
League of Legends |OT4| Scarf Lux or afk

zkylon

zkylewd
But this game is really awesome.
It was a good game, and Frost won because basically throws/AP Trnyda is useless against a good team, but it just annoys me that one team's playing with what's essentially an exploit.

The only reason people don't get banned for it is because this is Riot's mistake, but still.

Also man those low ping Lux combos are beautiful. I wish I could do that.

Boken

Banned
Uh i think calling it an exploit is kinda stretching it.

an exploit is taking advantage of an unintended component of a game

the AP ratio was very much intended by Riot, they just never foresaw the way people could use it

@zky - whats your ping to BR server?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It was a good game, and Frost won because basically throws/AP Trnyda is useless against a good team, but it just annoys me that one team's playing with what's essentially an exploit.
I think you're exaggerating. Every single champion Frost picked is super strong right now. They got Elise/Lux/Shen/Lulu/Twitch all on the same team. You gotta fight fire with fire. For all the gold Ez picked up he was almost useless, and M made some really poor calls that had them reaching too far on grabbing inhibs.

scy

Uh i think calling it an exploit is kinda stretching it.

an exploit is taking advantage of an unintended component of a game

the AP ratio was very much intended by Riot, they just never foresaw the way people could use it

They actually did.

Almost a full year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom