• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenga

Banned
he probably morphs as he levels

at least i hope, that might be too cool for riot to implement in base design and no skin tho

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
LEX26dz.png

Nunu blatantly stole my penta at the end ;__;

He was helpful all game tho. Having a competent jungler is rarer than scoring a penta, so it's okay. Kinda feel bad about Swain :p

Ferga

Junglers so unappreciated. I snowball all the lanes, involved in all the kills and everyone congratulates and thanks mid :(

zkylon

zkylewd
Junglers so unappreciated. I snowball all the lanes, involved in all the kills and everyone congratulates and thanks mid :(
I always thank junglers from the bottom of my heart for tipping my lane in my favor, specially those like Maokai or Xin Zhao that are like "hey bro, here's a free kill for ya!".

Also just had an Anivia in my team playing dumbinion. Yup´.

edit: the bottom of my heart is broken because i lost as lux in ranked qq

Also the only health item that Jarvan bought was a Warmog's, which gave him like 15 AD on Atma's on top of his base. So dumb.

Edit: and Cleaver but that doesn't count.

Boken

Banned
yo wtf is this ugly evil looking green thing i mean i know he is from zaun and all and hes meant to be an assault dude but

why isnt he cute

wtf im gonna go play starcraft2

zkylon

zkylewd
Two matches in a row I get people instalock mid even when I called it first. First match it was the worst TF I've ever seen (even worse than me), kept "ganking" and failing at it, and by ganking I mean allowing the enemy Jayce farm 80 cs more than him and take down his tower.

Then we had a Heimer that half way through decided to engage whenever he felt like it because I was once farming bot and he didn't like it, I guess? He tried to solo Baron and overall threw the game. I also had the luck of having a Poppy support me, and by that I mean I bought all the wards. edit: did I mention she stole our jungler's first blue because he didn't need it to gank?

That and the Anivia on Dominion just make me hate this game today.

I'm not even complaining about other people being bad, just other people being hideous human beings overall and when you ask for a report and people say NOOO LOLO, man...

So yeah fuck LoL today. I'm gonna play some Fairie Solitaire or some shit.

Don't get used to it people.

Agkel

Two matches in a row I get people instalock mid even when I called it first. First match it was the worst TF I've ever seen (even worse than me), kept "ganking" and failing at it, and by ganking I mean allowing the enemy Jayce farm 80 cs more than him and take down his tower.

Then we had a Heimer that half way through decided to engage whenever he felt like it because I was once farming bot and he didn't like it, I guess? He tried to solo Baron and overall threw the game. I also had the luck of having a Poppy support me, and by that I mean I bought all the wards. edit: did I mention she stole our jungler's first blue because he didn't need it to gank?

That and the Anivia on Dominion just make me hate this game today.

I'm not even complaining about other people being bad, just other people being hideous human beings overall and when you ask for a report and people say NOOO LOLO, man...

So yeah fuck LoL today. I'm gonna play some Fairie Solitaire or some shit.

Don't get used to it people.

You should have carried harder!
i kid i kid! :p

God I hate it when some douche steals first blue with that exact same line. Ive only had it happen 4 or 5 times but boy does it piss me off!

IsayFever

Armor runes on mid are pretty wasteful on most cases though. I mean, a bit more armor doesn't ever hurt but it won't really help your laning phase all that much.

I'm thinking of buying even more AP lol. Or MR.

You should probably stop giving out misinformation.

I used to take HP/Lv yellows on my AP mid, but switched to armor runes. It helps with harassing because you'll get hit by minions.

Though I'll probably still stick with HP/Lv for Anivia. Her base HP is laughably awful.

Boken

Banned
Someone promised me that the new champion was a bio-engineered yordle dammit! Who lied to me?

uh i promise we will get a yordle soon
he wont be bio engineered tho
heimerdinger seems kinda bio-engineered right

heimerdinger '13 "believe"

also,
HP/lvl yellows are for if you're gonna play very passive until level 7-8 or so.
armor is good always (maybe not good if it's vs a melee ap mid + AP jungler), and i think its just a nice all rounder because of lvl1-3 AA harass/minions + phat ass junglers

Ken

HP runes are great because it makes you have more green boxes than the enemy and that will make them scared of you!

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Some? I don't think any of the recent champions have been visually/artistically impressive.
I like Nami's design a lot. Vi is alright...at the very least distinctive and capable of communicating what she does visually.

Every time I see the terrible Quinn art when I log in I find something new about it that annoys me. Proportionally the bird doesn't make sense. He's got some 747 wing shit going on or something. Thresh was horrible too. Zed was nondescript and underwhelming with probably the worst alt skin in the game.

Boken

Banned
How can you hate on thresh and most of all Zed

shit you have no taste

figures, with an avatar like that

its like, tomato cape anime ashe or something

I like Nami's design a lot. Vi is alright...at the very least distinctive and capable of communicating what she does visually.

Every time I see the terrible Quinn art when I log in I find something new about it that annoys me. Proportionally the bird doesn't make sense. He's got some 747 wing shit going on or something. Thresh was horrible too. Zed was nondescript and underwhelming with probably the worst alt skin in the game.

That's just like, your opinion, man.

On a more serious note, I'm OK with Quinn and Thresh's splash arts. And regarding how big the bird is, I actually like it. I haven't bothered with proportions in LoL considering how weird it can be in-game. Dat J4 model man.

Boken

Banned
well quinns face is a little off

and karmas right leg has a slightly long thigh

and thresh is your average goth chain wielding soul keeper

but how can you hate on zed

mr tomato ashe

Ken

Worst? No.

Boring and uninspired? Yes.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Worst? No.

Boring and uninspired? Yes.
Bad skins are kind of fun for being bad. Zed has one skin and it just makes him look like Shen. There is nothing worse than a boring skin.
but how can you hate on zed

mr tomato ashe
He is just like...nothing to me. There isn't any piece of his design that stands out. Also why do you hate tomatoes so much?

bjaelke

Secondly, I've been seeing a bunch of threads about pick order versus call order in Champion Select. We have been running a lot of research on Champion Select and agree, Champion Select is currently not the ideal environment for teamwork. Sometime tomorrow I hope to grab statuskwoh and davin and see if we can have a discussion with players about Champion Select. I'd like to talk about some of the current problems with Champion Select and why the problems are difficult to solve; however, this is a problem I hope the player behavior team can take on in the future.
Honor = pick order?

I keep forgetting Nami exists. And I even own her.

I agree on Zed, Tresh and Quinn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom