• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

I suppose I should have just /ff when Lux was like 0/5 and made a Sheen.

1 step forward 2 steps back. Ranked needs an idiot test before people can enter queue.
She was building a Lich Bane, which is actually recommended on Lux. Don't build Sheen first though.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Doesn't really matter what she was going because she just ran around feeding Sivir and Swain the entire time.
I'm just saying there's nothing horribly offensive about the build necessarily.

Ken

I'm just saying there's nothing horribly offensive about the build necessarily.

I'm just upset that that could have been my 1300 game and now I have to wait 26 minutes because the next game I had a guy random into Rammus with Promote and Heal.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I wouldn't even get Lich on Lux unless I'm really stomping and they don't have much CC. I wouldn't even get it first on anyone.

Fizz =D

If doran ring and catalyst don't exist, I would rush sheen on Lux, since it work so well with her passive.

-------------

Also had to post this since this is so awesome:
talesofvaloran013.png

Awesome on Trollaka. Dig vs CLG back in IPL4, Kog got caught off position by 3 enemies and was instantly bursted to 20%. Soraka triple heal to 60% and saves him.

How is Ribbon supposed to fare against Cho'Gath? I played Cho against Riven last night. I started winning by Lv3 though not completely dominated, but might've been just a bad Riven. I just WQ'd to completely cut her Q combo then kept attacking. I farmed a lot and bought Glacial Shroud.

Jungle Fidd so bad ending with 0/11. I told him to forget about top since I had everything under control, and he should go help other lanes which weren't doing so well. But noooo he just loves going to top. Ended lane phase 6/1, ended game 8/5. V_V

Ken

How is Ribbon supposed to fare against Cho'Gath? I played Cho against Riven last night. I started winning by Lv3 though not completely dominated, but might've been just a bad Riven. I just WQ'd to completely cut her Q combo then kept attacking. I farmed a lot and bought Glacial Shroud.

Jungle Fidd so bad ending with 0/11. I told him to forget about top since I had everything under control, and he should go help other lanes which weren't doing so well. But noooo he just loves going to top. Ended lane phase 6/1, ended game 8/5. V_V

Dodge his rupture with your dash.

Attack until dead.

Oh wait if you're Cho then you should be screwed against a good Riven. Ask for ganks.

Ferga

Come home, open the stream and see clg lose the 3rd game.

and M5 lost to TPA

What has happened today

I.. no...

AND APPARENTLY CLG THREW THE SECOND GAME. WHAT IS THIS?!

Blizzard

Banned

and M5 lost to TPA

What has happened today

I.. no...

I don't think CLG threw the second game, they just did badly the whole way through. They didn't get a single kill in that game, and only got one tower down.

Boken

Banned

I thought cho tended to do well against Riven, since silence kills Riven's abilities and mobility.

Cho will poop on riven. He just has to stall it out, harass with W and eventually his natural tankiness+armor items just means she does nothing.

Flare

and M5 lost to TPA

What has happened today

I.. no...

I feel like TPA coming out on top was possibly the biggest upset of the tournament, just because no one expected them to be so good with the exception of the few who were following them.

Ferga

I feel like TPA coming out on top was possibly the biggest upset of the tournament, just because no one expected them to be so good with the exception of the few who were following them.

I've been watching them in a few tournaments a few months back. They usually did really well or they did really poorly.

So poor that they lost games to unknown/new teams. So it's a consistency thing. Main reason why I thought they would of been knocked out in the quarter finals

Flare

I've been watching them in a few tournaments a few months back. They usually did really well or they did really poorly.

So poor that they lost games to unknown/new teams. So it's a consistency thing. Main reason why I thought they would of been knocked out in the quarter finals

They took me by complete surprise when they ripped Najin Sword apart. Before that I was expecting Sword to make it all the way through. To be honest, I wouldn't even be surprised if they take S2 championships. They just look that good to me.

zkylon

zkylewd
So our whole team's doing an uncontested Baron, except Ezreal now feels like the best course of action is to jump around the fall and slowly fire his Q from that other side. Of course they saw us and poor Orianna gets burst down in a second because I was the only big damage dealer they were seeing. Then he blinks back in when there's like only two of them alive and he last hits them both.

Fucking randoms man, even if we win the game...

Boken

Banned
I don't want LoL to become another Starcraft 2.
SO BORING

Not their fault that Korea has accepted LoL while NA teams still dick around and refuse to scrim each other wtf is that shit. Look at the TPA gaming house: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P035CNLEF9Q. Now find some CLG gaming house video. Just looks trashy in comparison. Asian teams take it seriously

Besides, Taiwan sucks at Starcraft 2

Also, semi final VODs are here: http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs/comments/119rzq/season_2_world_championships_part_2_ongoing/

Q8D3vil

SO BORING
its currently the best part about the game:
-Asian team will develop the meta much faster than the Eu/Na teams.

-Na/Eu are boring as fuck to watch because they alway take safe picks and play safe in general, while Koreans like to bring more potential and weird pick (azubu MF and singed) to the game which make it so much better and exciting to watch.

- Korean commentators shouting Pentaaaaa Kirooo > everything else.

y2dvd

Scarra apparently picked TPA out to win it. I really wonder where it went wrong for M5. They dominated game 1 but just allowed TPA to be the aggressors and carry tempo in games 2 and 3.

SO BORING
M5 vs TPA was anything but boring to me. I unfortunately only got to see game 1 of CLG.Eu vs AF which was interesting to watch.

For being known as late gamers, CLG really pushed the game and brilliantly poked when pushing. What changed in game 2 and who won the series?

garath

Wonderful. I was going to try and watch the VODs without spoilers and what's on the front page of LeagueofLegends.com?

Congratulations to the people heading the finals. sigh.

At least my pick to win it all (Frost) is still in there. I didn't expect the M5 loss though. And I would have been perfectly happy to have CLG.EU take it over Frost. I like those guys :(

I think I predicted Frost, M5, CLG.EU to be top 3. Didn't quite get it.

Boken

Banned
Wonderful. I was going to try and watch the VODs without spoilers and what's on the front page of LeagueofLegends.com?

Congratulations to the people heading the finals. sigh.

At least my pick to win it all (Frost) is still in there. I didn't expect the M5 loss though. And I would have been perfectly happy to have CLG.EU take it over Frost. I like those guys :(

I think I predicted Frost, M5, CLG.EU to be top 3. Didn't quite get it.

Why did you go to the official website anyway

y2dvd

That's what quick, hands free communication and playing as a team will build - synchronization.

I don't play FPS at all but do most fps games allows for easy mic communication when playing team games with random people? How hard would it be to implement a mic feature to LoL?

Boken

Banned
That's what quick, hands free communication and playing as a team will build - synchronization.

I don't play FPS at all but do most fps games allows for easy mic communication when playing team games with random people? How hard would it be to implement a mic feature to LoL?

Not tooooo hard. But itll be used mostly for random teams. And I dont know if I want to hear half of the randoms I've met...

EXGN

How do people build top lane Nidalee these days after the Atmogs nerfs? I usually go Triforce first, but I don't know where to go from there. She's a fun top though.

its currently the best part about the game:
-Asian team will develop the meta much faster than the Eu/Na teams.

-Na/Eu are boring as fuck to watch because they alway take safe picks and play safe in general, while Koreans like to bring more potential and weird pick (azubu MF and singed) to the game which make it so much better and exciting to watch.

- Korean commentators shouting Pentaaaaa Kirooo > everything else.

Seems like a bit of over exaggeration there. CLGna with the triple teleport+promote strat, Trundle/Xerath/support Jayce poke comp and the proxy cheese, Moscow 5 trying new things like Eve/Xin assassin/GA/counterjungle comps, Zyra support and bringing back Zilean mid, Dig with the poke/triple support comps, etc. - NA and Europe bring some new things to the table.

Not tooooo hard. But itll be used mostly for random teams. And I dont know if I want to hear half of the randoms I've met...

This is the main reason I don't care for mic support. I'll end up muting everyone just for the sake of not having to deal with annoying players 40% of the time.

Whoever played the jungle xin yesterday was amazing. He blew my mind early game at mid when 3 champs turret dived Eve and he came in and pushed everyone off. The Eve's Ignite-to-harras follow up on Taric though was a little strange though :S.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
SO BORING

Korean play is more exciting to watch, sorry bro.

Edit: So I was doing Tribunal for past couple of days and I wasn't getting any IP. So I scoured the forums and found that:

IP Rewards stopped after September 30th. However, we did a final push of IP on the 30th.

The new system is going out soon once the IP-Removal changes settle so we don't add noise to the data when the new features (Justice Reviews and Halls of Justice) launch.

Welp, I'm not doing Tribunal anymore.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
People still do that? I stopped after the first day such a waste of time.

It's useful if you had a small break at school or work and wanted to get some IP but couldn't play League. Besides, some the rage people exhibit is just hilarious.

mercviper

I need to start checking my teammate's stats in lolking more... As of now I do it every 3rd or 4th game and I noticed one of my teammates' lolking record had climbed to 1760 and then showed it being in a deep spiral headed back towards elo hell. When I asked him about it he mentioned that his teammates were too hard to carry in each of his recent games. Luckily someone else dodged and he ended up being on the other team, because in hindsight that's just really telling that he had someone level the account up and the owner was playing ranked after the fact, especially with the "I can't carry hard enough" mentality that really should go away at 1500+.

Koomaster

It's useful if you had a small break at school or work and wanted to get some IP but couldn't play League. Besides, some the rage people exhibit is just hilarious.
I think it was busted for me, I would never get IP from doing that but then weeks later I would get an e-mail saying like 40 of my cases were resolved or whatever and gave me like 2 IP. Never really saw the point in doing it for IP anyway since I rarely got anything from it.

I was mostly in it for reading all the raging. Some people are totally ridiculous.

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed at not being able to get IP from the Tribunal anymore. All it took was 10 wasteful minutes of your day and you got a bit of IP for your trouble, and it was often funny as hell to boot. Now I lack the motivation to do it..

So, TF on Vayne. Why am I not seeing this more often? Every single tumble procs TF, and the Phage bit can help a bit more with chasing/peeling.

ElectraStar

and M5 lost to TPA

What has happened today

I.. no...

Your reaction made me lawl.

Also, I haven't really been watching the games. They lost me with their dumb technical problems, and the games are now late-night for me. I've also uninstalled the game...

Midterms: 1, Electrastar: 0

Uninstalled the game

el oh el

I'm catching up on two weeks of work, and I still play a game nightly.

Well, with the exception of this week. When I sit down to catch up on the tournament I usually don't play. You really should check out the Reddit thread on the tournament, it's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom