• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
It's been confirmed that Curse and CLG.EU will be coming to the tournament I mentioned. 2 more teams yet to be announced.

scy

...AND THEN she has already been nerfed at least once (minor nerf if I think?) since the remake, and now she'll presumably be nerfed again.

Her Q base damage went up while her ratios went down. E damage went up and CDR went down. W ratio was slightly nerfed. And then the passive cooldown reset went from -10s to -15s.

In other other news, I must fight Ferrio for the Riven hipster spot. I don't remember which of us started playing her first, but she was the first champion I started keeping per-game notes on, and I think I had some 80-100 games with notes written down, with her top lane starting boots potions first, before I even started practicing mid lane.

Riven was the first* champ I bought and spammed games for leveling. I was playing her before I posted in this thread.

*I bought Vlad before her since he was on sale but didn't actually use him >>

Telaso

Banned
It's been confirmed that Curse and CLG.EU will be coming to the tournament I mentioned. 2 more teams yet to be announced.

Uhh what?

------------------------------------------

Also didnt notice this before now, but it made me laugh after the last couple weeks of this stupid game.

From the OP

lolinstall.png

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Patch notes: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2717824

Blitzcrank
• Base Health reduced to 518 from 568
• Health per level reduced 95 from 100

Evelynn
• Agony’s Embrace Ability Power ratio reduced to +1% every 100 Ability Power from +1% every 50 Ability Power

Ezreal
• Essence Flux no longer reduces enemy champion Attack Speed

Jayce
• Thundering Blow
o No longer deals any flat base damage (still deals % Max Health damage and has a bonus Attack Damage ratio)
o Fixed: Stun no longer sometimes lasts beyond the knockback duration​
• Acceleration Gate mana cost increased to 50 from 30

Leona
• Fixed: Shield of Daybreak's cooldown now matches its tooltip (11/10/9/8/7 seconds)

Mordekaiser
• Fixed: Mace of Spades now damages wards properly

Poppy
• Fixed: Devastating Blow now damages wards properly

Rengar
• Base Health Regeneration reduced to 4 from 8
• Health Regeneration per level reduced to 0.4 from 0.8
• Bonetooth Necklace no longer grants a base +10 Attack Damage
• Savagery Empowered Attack Damage ratio reduced to 2.0 from 2.5
• Thrill of the Hunt
o
Stealth duration reduced to 5 seconds from 7
o Cooldown increased to 140/105/70 seconds from 120/85/50​

Skarner
• Crystalline Exoskeleton Cooldown increased to 18 seconds from 14
• Impale will no longer finish casting if the target escapes the range during the cast time

Sona
• Base Health reduced to 410 from 450
• Base Armor reduced to 9 from 11

Syndra
• Force of Will
o Now grabs nearest Dark Sphere in range if no valid target selected
o Grab time reduced to 0.25 seconds from 0.33
o Throw commands given during the grab time now execute immediately after the grab finishes
o Fixed a bug where minions/Dark Spheres being pulled could get stuck on terrain
• Scatter the Weak
o
Dark Spheres that have nearly finished casting will now get knocked back once they arrive
o Fixed a bug where units hit by both Scatter the Weak and an affected Dark Sphere would be knocked back but not stunned​
• Unleashed Power
o
Spell shields will now only block a single sphere rather than the entire spell
o Now also pulls in spheres cast just before the start of Unleashed Power
o Fixed a bug where Unleashed Power would go on cooldown if the target died before the cast animation completed​

Tristana
• Explosive Shot Cast Range now matches her Attack Range (including per level increases from her passive Draw a Bead)
• Fixed: Rocket Jump now is more reliable when used around terrain
• Buster Shot mana cost reduced to 100 from 140

Trundle
• Rabid Bite Mana Cost decreased from 40 to 30
• Contaminate's cast animation no longer locks Trundle out of using other abilities

Twisted Fate
• Fixed: Pick a Card now damages wards properly

Items
• Ward Skins
• Harrowing Ward skins will be available to unlock in the store in the Ward Skins tab.
o
Unlocking a ward skin allows you to use it in game for the next 7 days.
o Multiple weeks can be stacked for an individual ward skin.
o When activated in the store, ward skins cosmetically change both sight and vision wards in-game.​
• Deathfire Grasp
o
No longer grants Cooldown Reduction
o Active base damage reduced to 15% current Health from 25%
o Ability Power ratio increased to 5% per 100 Ability Power from 4%​
• Phage
o
Slow duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5
o Slow for ranged attacks reduced to 20% from 30%​
• Trinity Force
o
Slow for ranged attacks reduced to 25% from 35%​
• Frozen Mallet
o
Fixed: Slow duration now correctly lasts for 2.5 seconds instead of 2​
• Hextech Sweeper
o
New Recipe: Amplifying Tome + Kindlegem
o Total gold cost: 1435 (combine cost: 150)
o Ability Power reduced from 40 to 25
o Active effect increased from 6 second duration to 10 seconds.​

DFG confirmed for shit tier now. I'm fine with tuning the damage for late game, but removing the CDR was so unnecessary. Manaless AP carries am cry, what will they even get for CDR?

Can Sona even 1v1 a siege minion?

Blizzard

Banned
I'm really not sure I have ever seen people complaining that Skarner was overpowered, but okay, maybe his clear times were too fast if he has blue or something.

Not really. But where's the Lee Sin nerf to go with it?
Lee Sin cannot be nerfed; he can only be contained.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Do you guys play Ahri pure smart cast or with indicators? I've noticed that sometmes my Q doesn't go off when I use indicators and I'm not sure if it's just me being dumb.

DFG confirmed for shit tier now. I'm fine with tuning the damage for late game, but removing the CDR was so unnecessary. Manaless AP carries am cry, what will they even get for CDR?

Can Sona even 1v1 a siege minion?

Of course she ca-...

;___;

zkylon

zkylewd
Do you guys play Ahri pure smart cast or with indicators? I've noticed that sometmes my Q doesn't go off when I use indicators and I'm not sure if it's just me being dumb.
I hear playing with indicators is a little slower but I just don't like it without them, with any champion.

Hey guys. Day 2 here. I'm really enjoying this game and playing support seems more fun to me then DPS stuff. Less stress.
Cool. Try to play a bit of every role, though, so you're not level 30 like me and still don't know how to jungle :p

XeroSauce

There's barely any really good fan art of Nautilus out there. :(

I started on Riven as well but I'll leave the fight to you guys.

So I've got 6500 points to spend -- I'm just a casual player and I'm pretty good with Anivia but I want to buy a new character. Any favorites here on GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom