• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

And in team fights, I can lose track of my champion
I know this feel, it still happens to me. Had a game the other day as Sona, got into a teamfight. Someone got grabbed over a wall by a Blitzcrank and I thought to myself - I gotta save that poor person with a Dance Party. I aim in that direction, but I notice my dance party shooting off into the jungle instead, and I suddenly die. I wonder what the fate of my teammate was but notice everyone else still fighting. It takes me a few seconds to realize I was the one who was grabbed. ;_________;

I also contemplated if Sona's ult was somehow changed to where it teleports you to a teammate in danger. To my eyes I was still in that team fight; but I suppose I must have been looking at someone else that whole time.

erragal

Between late last night and today all I'm seeing are Diana's on the other team. Mostly mids but I did have one top. I'd much rather lane against Diana than Katarina though, she's vulnerable to poke if you can dodge that q.

mercviper

Between late last night and today all I'm seeing are Diana's on the other team. Mostly mids but I did have one top. I'd much rather lane against Diana than Katarina though, she's vulnerable to poke if you can dodge that q.

Been seeing this too but that's because I first pick Kat for Scy. :p

scy

Too many people pick Diana to counter Kat without actually knowing how to play Diana. Look at that QRRE before I even ult!

Too bad this long break from playing Diana myself has made me forget how to play her too :(

scy

I need to double check how many were building her with a DFG. She was a great assassin with a DFG Abyssal sort of build.

IsayFever

Everybody and their mom was building / using DFG at MLG because it was on an old patch. Don't do those builds now, and by do not I mean

DO
NOT
USE
THOSE
BUILDS

Blizzard

Banned
Everybody and their mom was building / using DFG at MLG because it was on an old patch. Don't do those builds now, and by do not I mean

DO
NOT
USE
THOSE
BUILDS
I thought it was kind of weird that they were on the old DFG patch, since I thought the patch was like a month old, but I guess it didn't give everyone enough time to practice.

Pulsefire/blade Yi

CzpZr.jpg

scy

I thought Pulsefire Yi was a joke.

Maybe he'll be good in Season 3.

Edit: Wait, that's fanart isn't it?

LCGeek

formerly sane
I thought Pulsefire Yi was a joke.

Maybe he'll be good in Season 3.

Edit: Wait, that's fanart isn't it?

Damage will tear up this season. Arpen benefits are going to give that slight boost that makes certain people who dominated in S1 but sucked in S2 have far more consistency in killing or damage out. A yi who can chase down and now finally kill that just like xin/tryn/poppy people are going to have to learn to run or enjoy dying very quickly even compared to now.

Noshino

I play with gaf people, not my fault you're not online when I am ;p

psh, you dont play with the cool gaf people

ps
miss you bind ;~:

You were on Away status for like 3 hours when I got on :p

We need to empire bot lane again, Bind. <3

leave bot lane to me

I got this

I need to be online but I miss ya buddy.

In other news about to blow up if newegg/ups can't deliver a 3 day package in less than 12 days.

I miss you nutty ;~;

Just what we need, more shitty Yi running around.

fuck kobayashi

LCGeek

formerly sane
I miss you nutty ;~;

Same here. I should be back already but shipping problems. If they continue this week I will have to go out of town before I get my parts. If I get back in to lol on my friends pc or my parents newegg/ups will be enjoying eating mega fail on my purchase that mastercard will reject considering I used my business account to get the new stuff.

A p4 with geforce 2 is no fun.

Ken

Just won with a Taric top on our team. He didn't do much though so not worth posting the screencap. I guess the only way to win is to hope the other team is worse than yours.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Just won with a Taric top on our team. He didn't do much though so not worth posting the screencap. I guess the only way to win is to hope the other team is worse than yours.

I love those nothing better than taking a character out of their optimal lane and seeing the qq. That shit stops once they see the benefit.

A Penguin

Taric is actually one of the more versatile champs. Bruiser top, AP mid, jungle, support. Not the most optimal, but it works (ala jungle karthus).

mercviper

I love those nothing better than taking a character out of their optimal lane and seeing the qq. That shit stops once they see the benefit.

Except I think in this case Corgi didn't reap any benefits lol.

Scy and I got teamed up with an Alistar jungle last night that just farmed jungle for 10 levels. And in another game a Corki with less CS than our support. -_-

scy

Except I think in this case Corgi didn't reap any benefits lol.

Scy and I got teamed up with an Alistar jungle last night that just farmed jungle for 10 levels. And in another game a Corki with less CS than our support. -_-

He had less than one CS per minute.

PER. MINUTE. If I recall, he wanted mid lane originally too.

We also had that one Akali that went 8-0 with the Rumble complaining about lagging out every engage. Then I went and ganked top and went 9-0 and it was okay.

mercviper

He had less than one CS per minute.

PER. MINUTE. If I recall, he wanted mid lane originally too.

We also had that one Akali that went 8-0 with the Rumble complaining about lagging out every engage. Then I went and ganked top and went 9-0 and it was okay.

Pretty sure it was support that he wanted, but he said he could ADC so I took his word for it over me and the other jungle/support that he himself said couldn't ADC. Like I didn't expect him to be best ADC ever, but man I at least expected him to have farming basics. I think that game is when I said 'fuckit' and stopped trying to organize roles for everyone, instead just grabbing Kat when I could to trade to you.

That rumble game was scary. I fed to that Akali just as much as rumble with my fail ganks and bot lane looked to be in so much trouble. Fed Kat and six item Ashe too stronk though. As well as Ryze giving up and split pushing for our win (or maybe that was another game).

scy

Pretty sure it was support that he wanted, but he said he could ADC so I took his word for it over me and the other jungle/support that he himself said couldn't ADC. Like I didn't expect him to be best ADC ever, but man I at least expected him to have farming basics.

Maybe? I don't know, I just remember throughout the game I kept wondering what exactly he was expecting to do in basically any other role. Man, I can only imagine that Taric's feelings during laning phase :|

That rumble game was scary. I fed to that Akali just as much as rumble with my fail ganks and bot lane looked to be in so much trouble. Fed Kat and six item Ashe too stronk though. As well as Ryze giving up and split pushing for our win (or maybe that was another game).

I didn't watch the failed ganks but there was a huge gap from engage to you both dying so I'm just going to assume Rumble was missing everything. And, yeah, the random Ryze split pushes helped a lot I wager but full build Ashe and Kat too strong anyway.

Played my lee only once in the past 4-5 days. Suffering from withdrawal.

Ideally, I'll stop spamming ranked games soon so I can get back to GAF games!

I think the more I play lee the more I try crazier and crazier plays. It's just so fun.

Ward jump to a max range Q then Flash ult them towards the team while you ride them back with a Q. It's basically a requirement for playing Lee Sin.

Ferga

I think the more I play lee the more I try crazier and crazier plays. It's just so fun.

You know what's fun?

Go behind the enemy mid turret with a ward (at the enemy blue side). Get your mid to push the lane to the turret. Ward over to the turret, W over, Q straight away them R them out and follow them with a Q. People never expect it and the gank usually works out.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
You know what's fun?

Go behind the enemy mid turret with a ward (at the enemy blue side). Get your mid to push the lane to the turret. Ward over to the turret, W over, Q straight away them R them out and follow them with a Q. People never expect it and the gank usually works out.

In the perfect world, all those time I went mid, I never had a free kill kicked to me from their tower.

Every Lee Sin tower dive with double buff get me closer and closer to a heart attack, "I don't want that kill anymore :( just come back alive!"

I secretly aim to let Lee die right before I got the kill for the buff transfer.

Ferga

In the perfect world, all those time I went mid, I never had a free kill kicked to me from their tower.

Every Lee Sin tower dive with double buff get me closer and closer to a heart attack, "I don't want that kill anymore :( just come back alive!"

I secretly aim to let Lee die right before I got the kill for the buff transfer.

I do it all the time for you! It's just that I avoid this play when there is orianna at mid. Hard to coordinate the gank when the enemy is being kicked around and flashing.

Just what we need, more shitty Yi running around.

I intentionally haven't bought him yet. I try to own the majority of the champs even if I don't like them all. But my hate for him is so strong that I would hate being given him as a random pick in ARAM. I avoid Aram on weeks where Yi is free.... so much hate

I do it all the time for you! It's just that I avoid this play when there is orianna at mid. Hard to coordinate the gank when the enemy is being kicked around and flashing.

I just put my ball on Lee and let him figure it out. Hit R for the ult KS (Kill secure.)

Guys...I want to play top lane...carry me broze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom