• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
That or alistar is vicious. The knock back and stun effect just wrecks people who have no idea how to position.

You gonna be around to play today?

Even without position. Its just so much fucking damage, so quick, with a lot of CC. They can one shot anything but a bruiser, where even at level 2. The turret becomes useless if its not attacking them first.

LCGeek

formerly sane
Even without position. Its just so much fucking damage, so quick, with a lot of CC. They can one shot anything but a bruiser, where even at level 2. The turret becomes useless if its not attacking them first.

Should explained my reasons for saying what I did like that. Rather if poppy or alistar initates it's deadly. Most I play with be it solo queue or various premades tend to be mega tryhards and most decent bots aren't offering free trades or harass vs me too much. If there is a good initation or out of place tard I will punish hard until they die or go back to spawn.

Ferrio that's cool most on gaf know that about from afternoon to till early morning you can find me when I turn on the client. Enjoy that party there will always be another time for rolling fools.

Merc it's coming! Hopefully if nothing is broke on the new machine I will be up before midnight tonight. Can grind lol, the new nfs, and hp while I let the rest of my shit redownload. Finally a pc that won't be dipping too hard during big fights. Usually I drop to 20-40 before now I should easily stay 60 plus no matter what.

mercviper

Anyone ever try jungling Leesin and forgoing latern and going straight to say a bloodthirster?

Don't think I would unless I was really far ahead. e.g. snowballed 2 lanes via successful ganks. You still need to buy a lot of wards and lantern helps with that a lot.

Merc it's coming! Hopefully if nothing is broke on the new machine I will be up before midnight tonight. Can grind lol, the new nfs, and hp while I let the rest of my shit redownload. Finally a pc that won't be dipping too hard during big fights. Usually I drop to 20-40 before now I should easily stay 60 plus no matter what.

Oh snap! I'm already locked and loaded.

scy

Back in time for my ranked game spamming to be done (hopefully)~!

Anyone ever try jungling Leesin and forgoing latern and going straight to say a bloodthirster?

If you keep up with Wards, you can just get Doran's for the clears I guess. Not a lot of people still build Lantern in general, though I don't think it's a massive set back for a Lee Sin if only for ward hopping.

Ferrio

Banned
Back in time for my ranked game spamming to be done (hopefully)~!

If you keep up with Wards, you can just get Doran's for the clears I guess. Not a lot of people still build Lantern in general, though I don't think it's a massive set back for a Lee Sin if only for ward hopping.

I like the latern for the ward hopping and invades, other than that ya I'd like to get rid of the damn thing. Bloodthirster first just so damn expensive, hrm.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

Time to shift back to AP mid support.

bjb

Banned
So what happens when season 2 ends? Does everyone's elo reset, or just your stats and you'll still be in the same bracket?

mercviper

So what happens when season 2 ends? Does everyone's elo reset, or just your stats and you'll still be in the same bracket?
There will be a soft reset to bring everyone closer to 1200, your stats will be the same, but your elo gains for the new season will be like you just started ranked again

Don't know if you noticed my build in the first GAF in-house last night, but I go Boots + 3 Pots into two Doran's + Ninja Tabi into Last Whisperer into Blood Thirster. It wasn't just because we were up, that is how I normally build him unless we really need a tank.

Blizzard

Banned
Well, my new mouse should have been delivered today, with the Shyvana code, so I should once again have a wired mouse and now also have Shyvana. I think I only ever tried her during some free week. Is she awesome? Is she terrible? Are her ganks bad and CC inferior? Who knows!

mercviper

Apparently I made a mistake and said 'champion' in the DotA thread lol. Didn't realize I'd be nitpicked so vehemently xD. I almost want to use champion on purpose in that thread now.

Blizzard

Banned
Apparently I made a mistake and said 'champion' in the DotA thread lol. Didn't realize I'd be nitpicked so vehemently xD. I almost want to use champion on purpose in that thread now.
I mix "turret" and "tower" when I'm in a hurry in LoL, and I seem to recall someone griping at me ingame at least once because apparently one of those terms is totally wrong or something. ;_;

LCGeek

formerly sane
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/morello-introduces-preseason-updates

I've got to say, I'm pretty excited about the S3 changes. I feel like I've finally gotten a pretty good grasp of most things LoL (well behind everyone else) and all these new changes will give me a chance to cut my teeth the same time everyone else is. I'm most looking forward to the new items. Going to be experimenting with builds like crazy.

The game will be rewarding risk takers more this season. With people having less means to stay alive and more damage coming for both magic and physical it will inspire some wicked combat Been too long and at the very least casters will have more impact as the game goes on.

scy

We’ve added a certain shielding spell from Proving Grounds, and made it so Heal is actually a support skill

THE BARRIER BAITS

I'm hyped. Seems like things will move towards more rewarding my kind of aggressive playstyle. Maybe. Intrigued~

Ferrio

Banned
Oh god, they're adding barrier?

Ignite might of just met it's downfall.

Scumbag Riot. Nerf early game resistances because people weren't dying even if outplayed.... adds barrier.

Blizzard

Banned
Yeah I really don't like barrier, that's so damn counter-intuitive.
I thing ARAM is pretty awesome, yet barrier is like the thing I dislike most about it. I really don't like the idea of people bringing barrier into 5v5, especially if it ends up in a situation like flash or ARAM barrier where 90% of people seem to use it.

LCGeek

formerly sane
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/morello-introduces-preseason-updates

I've got to say, I'm pretty excited about the S3 changes. I feel like I've finally gotten a pretty good grasp of most things LoL (well behind everyone else) and all these new changes will give me a chance to cut my teeth the same time everyone else is. I'm most looking forward to the new items. Going to be experimenting with builds like crazy.

See what I mean

"Early flat Magic Resistance and Armor prevent people from being killed even if they get really outplayed in lane"

Can't be the only gaffer who rolls bot going o this means people are less likely to get way with that last bit of health.

Also ignite being nerfed via another skill is not good.

Just got Jayce from the sale last weekend. Got godlike both times I played him but I'm confused on what items to build after Trinity force and Guardian Angel.
Any suggestion for items good on him?

scy

Granted, I haven't played much of him post-nerf but there's two routes for him. You either go full-out damage (BT, GA, LW/BT, BT/LW) in a poke comp or the bruiser build (TF, GA, Other Tank Items, etc.). I'm more a fan of the former build since I personally don't think Jayce makes a great bruiser/tank. Poke with Cannon QE combos and then engage/disengage from Hammer QE.

Blizzard

Banned
Just got Jayce from the sale last weekend. Got godlike both times I played him but I'm confused on what items to build after Trinity force and Guardian Angel.
Any suggestion for items good on him?
If you need to do more damage, AD items are nice, maybe a bloodthirster, or the anti-magic blade thing (Maw of whatever) if the enemy has lots of AP damage. If you need more defense, I guess tank items. :p Last whisper if there is armor on the the other team later in the game.

Because of his W you probably don't need much attack speed boosting more than what trinity force provides...so really, some mix of tank/AD/health stuff.

inky

Rotation and sales:

Anivia
Yorick
Cait
Corki
Taric
Sejuani
Nautilus
Renekton
Amumu
Annie

Champs:

Leona - 487 RP
Irelia - 487 RP
Riven - 487 RP

Skins:

Ruthless Pantheon - 260 RP
Junkyard Trundle - 487 RP
Jurassic Kog’Maw - 487 RP

Got jayce last week, and will probably get Leona this one. Irelia is tempting too.

garath

Champs:

Leona - 487 RP
Irelia - 487 RP
Riven - 487 RP

Skins:

Ruthless Pantheon - 260 RP
Junkyard Trundle - 487 RP
Jurassic Kog’Maw - 487 RP

Got jayce last week, and will probably get Leona this one. Irelia is tempting too.

I'm so happy Leona finally went on sale again. Now if I have to support I'll be playing Sona or Leona. Wishlist is like add 2, subtract 1. sigh.

mercviper

I'm so happy Leona finally went on sale again. Now if I have to support I'll be playing Sona or Leona. Wishlist is like add 2, subtract 1. sigh.

Leona so good. I've had her since day 1. Surprised I haven't played her more since all the changes to her since release have been pure buffs.

KJTB

I really don't like the idea of adding barrier to SR... that spell is crazy strong. I see a lot of lvl 1-3 tower dives in the future :/ Otherwise the preseason updates sound great!

I just want this season to end and get my free stuff from ranked :D

With the GA nerf my worry is that a) it further exacerbates the difference between the ADCs with escapes and the ones that don't and b) it makes bruisers even more powerful because while irelia and riven can just opt to build another armor item ADCs dont have a choice, GA is the only real armor option for us.

i doubt flash will be nerfed to a point where anyone will pass it up (xcept maybe jungler).

Ignite nerf means either exhaust or barrier as the 2nd ADC spell of choice.

Barrier may also have some consequence in the jungle?

KJTB

Also, I'm hoping that the AD caster items make Talon more viable. He used to be my favorite champ before he got nerfed into the ground :/

Telaso

Banned
The only way to properly nerf flash is to take it out of the game imo.

I disagree. Make it so that you can only flash toward an enemy. 90% of the time my flash is used to chase after someone flashing away.

Stay and fight ye pussies!

Ferrio

Banned
Wish I could find my old posts saying how awesome GA was and people telling me to shut up. VINDICATION. I'm going to miss it :(

inky

I disagree. Make it so that you can only flash toward an enemy. 90% of the time my flash is used to chase after someone flashing away.

Stay and fight ye pussies!

Then it would be an awesome initiation summoner still and need a nerf :p

Wrekt

Making it so flash cannot be used over any terrain is a needed change. I'm in the camp of removing it from the game though.

I'm also in the camp of removing every other summoner spell, masteries, and runes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom