• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
Why dont you guys just play fun custom modes instead, like
- protect the teemo

People will always find a way to dislike normal inhouses

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
People will always find a way to dislike normal inhouses
People get upset about losing. Half of the group is bound to lose in an inhouse and you can't write it off the same way you can with an ARAM or something and blame it on the champions you got.

I don't feel like it's ever been that bad in the ones I've played, but last night it sounds like things kind of went haywire.

Achtius

haha the image of rammus rolling fast, hecarim galloping, and then mf sprinting as hard as she can with these useless guns in her hands

who say they can't use skills to slow each other down ;P

lee sin can go q onto u, w you, e to the nearest minion and if u ever caught up, r you back :p

brian!

People get upset about losing. Half of the group is bound to lose in an inhouse and you can't write it off the same way you can with an ARAM or something and blame it on the champions you got.

I don't feel like it's ever been that bad in the ones I've played, but last night it sounds like things kind of went haywire.

nah it only sounds that way cause of the extensive writing on it, it was pretty par for course

but like I said, I can totally imagine inhouses where the losing party also feel good about it, some of my favorite games I have lost.

Blizzard

Banned
I agree that ultimate bravery was too random to really be fun. ARAM is at least more "balanced" in some sense, and it doesn't last too long.

I don't think I've ever actually tried silly custom modes like find the Teemo. I'm all for funny combinations of spells like CV/promote. Sadly big minions are so rare, I feel like promote often doesn't even get used, however.

And also I realize I may be the most annoying person in the world, so by all means feel free to ask me to quiet down if that's happening, and I'll reprogram myself accordingly. Last night I was too loud on Mumble for someone and didn't realize it, since they were all shy and polite and didn't want to say anything. Once I know something like that, I'm fine with talking quieter, or switching personalities, or what-have-you.

I also like when everyone is in the same Mumble room, since you can hear AcridMeat scream when you gank him.

Boken

Banned

Neogaf gets angry in arams

EU West is on it's arse again :mad:

I bet you had something to do with it didnt you, fiddlesticks

borders:
1ny4y
Silver looks the best. Stop aiming for gold, everybody

brian!

i feel like the majority of gaf is cool enough with each other that losing legitimately doesn't really bother them

but there is like all these opportunities to blame something for your loss (nature of the game I guess) that people seem to latch on to, and it comes to define the entire game for them

y2dvd

I don't blame anyone for wanting to win inhouse games. I half take it seriously but still want to win in them haha. Last night game one of our teammates came off as griefing. Maybe he really wasn't but all signs pointed to it. It really was a lack of communication which really didn't have to rely on Mumble. If you are struggling in a lane, just ask for a swap. In general, a lot of players forget that that's an option lol. If you are going to go for a bold strat, a heads up would've been nice.

And then we had a player that hasn't even reached lvl 20 yet. I really don't care as long as he's trying to win and be good spirit about it.

inky

The Janna skin looks pretty cool, though the color palette for some parts is kind of weird. Regardless, grats to those of you who got it.

Q8D3vil

The Black Cleaver

+45 Attack Damage
+10% Cooldown Reduction
+10 Armor Penetration
Passive: Dealing physical damage to an enemy reduces their Armor by 5% for 6 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times on the same target.
FUCK YEAH, gonna go prepare my khazix and rengar.

If Riot wants supports to solve the no gold support issue, maybe they could add a mastery or something that gives you 10%(random number) of the gold nearby champs get from farming.

So if you're bot with your ADC, you will get a portion of the gold that they get so you can still buy some stuff but not as much as your ADC obviously because you're only getting some of the gold they farm up.

Where did you find this?

Q8D3vil

If Riot wants supports to solve the no gold support issue, maybe they could add a mastery or something that gives you 10%(random number) of the gold nearby champs get from farming.

So if you're bot with your ADC, you will get a portion of the gold that they get so you can still buy some stuff but not as much as your ADC obviously because you're only getting some of the gold they farm up.
nah, this will make bottom lane snowballing extreme, rather have an item that give free wards like wriggles.

Where did you find this?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31158007#31158007
scroll down, dont know how to do direct link.

Blizzard

Banned
Oh man, is that more cost-efficient than brutalizer? I want to use it on Riven.

300% splash damage..oh god
Building 3+ tiamats on Fiora for her ult, plus maybe a bloodthirster, is one of the ultimate troll moves. It may hardly ever work out, but if you can manage to ult an entire enemy team bunched together, you do LUDICROUS DAMAGE.

Ferrio

Banned
Let’s dig down into this item a little more. First off, the Black Cleaver now triggers off all physical damage. This means that spells and abilities can trigger the passive. In fact, let’s look at a couple of our AD casters and see how this item works differently on them:

OMG Riven.....

Garen too...

scy

After all this rush for season 2 rewards, the patch is delayed for 2 days and counting lol

Time to grind for Platinum/Diamond.

What items build into it now?

Presumably, BF Sword + Brutalizer. Xypherous only mentions Brutalizer but that'll probably be the case.

Edit: Worth noting, Xypherous confirms that Spell Penetration will function the same as the new Armor Penetration; %Penetration and then Flat.

Ferrio

Banned
b
Physical damage, does that mean it include physical damage skill like Grave's Q? If it does omg Pantheon.

Yes, it includes all physical damage spells.

That's a huge change to the games fundementals of only "on hit" skills triggering passives.

Any spell focused physical character (garen, riven, panth) is going to benefit greatly from this.

scy

Physical damage, does that mean it include physical damage skill like Grave's Q? If it does omg Pantheon.

Grave's Buckshot would trigger it three times. Xypherous notes that Graves and Corki will be the two ADCs most likely to benefit from Cleaver.

mercviper

Time to grind for Platinum/Diamond.

Presumably, BF Sword + Brutalizer. Xypherous only mentions Brutalizer but that'll probably be the case.

Edit: Worth noting, Xypherous confirms that Spell Penetration will function the same as the new Armor Penetration; %Penetration and then Flat.

I don't think recipes normally lose stats when they upgrade, and you would in the damage category if it was BF + Brutalizer.

I'd wager it to be Pickaxe + Brutalizer since their dmg total is only +40.

Edit: I thought brutalizer was +15 dmg so piss on that theory. Brutalizer + long sword would be dumb as shit.

Edit 2: Then again, Last whisper does similar things for a similar price point so maybe it really is brutalizer + long sword.

scy

I don't think recipes normally lose stats when they upgrade, and you would in the damage category if it was BF + Brutalizer.

I'd wager it to be Pickaxe + Brutalizer since their dmg total is only +40.

Possibly. I just assumed that it was part of the stat recalculating across the board that would bring the combination closer to 45. Still, that'd be a huge loss to BF Sword and Brutalizer.

I mostly kept the BF Sword there since it was already part of the existing Black Cleaver :x Pickaxe + Brutalizer makes a lot more sense cost wise.

God I hope they touch tiamat.

Well, the first post from Xypherous mentions needing to do AoE damage so that's most likely in regards to Tiamat. We'll see. It's a fun item in concept.

Edit: I thought brutalizer was +15 dmg so piss on that theory. Brutalizer + long sword would be dumb as shit.

Three Swords = Axe!

...!

Ferrio

Banned
I love ghostblade, but hate brutalizer wish it just built from two avarice blades.

Ugh ghost blade, what a stupid item. I hate getting brutalizer and going "Welp, only thing I can trade up for sucks!"

It's an item that gives you the power of Yi, like hell I want that.

I love crackbaby's six Avarice Blade Heimerdinger.

Gotta get that gold, just put a turret in top and bottom lane. Farm middle steal wraiths after my jungle has mostly killed them and kill steal with rockets. Also, gotta get the improved smite mastery for when the jungler catches on to your plan.

Ferga

Grave's Buckshot would trigger it three times. Xypherous notes that Graves and Corki will be the two ADCs most likely to benefit from Cleaver.

Oh niceeeeee. Always like more as for graves.

Might even replace LW if i'm able to run more armour pen runes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom