• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT3| Lizards are red, golems are blue. Give a leash or no gank 4 u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
Oh niceeeeee. Always like more as for graves.

Might even replace LW if i'm able to run more armour pen runes

Thing is, with the changes to armor reduction priority you don't have to.

Having flat + percentage shred doesn't fight against each other anymore.

scy

Thing is, with the changes to armor reduction priority you don't have to.

Having flat + percentage shred doesn't fight against each other anymore.

Well, no. Reduction and %Penetration are still at odds. %Penetration and Flat Penetration, however, are not.

MF ults shredding a whole team's armor too lol

Seems like a waste. Last Whisper is better for her own damage; it's really just her ult that would greatly benefit from BC.

Ferrio

Banned
Gotta take into account that CDR too. Ya you may not get the most out of the shred, but that 10% CDR means her ult is up more, and more massive team shred.

ADCs have never had a viable CDR item.

scy

Not something I'd build every time, but if your team is heavy stacked AD I think it's worth considering.

Well, my point was more that someone else on the team should be building it rather than the MF. If she's the only form of AoE physical damage than, yeah, I imagine it'd be great for her to bring the team Armor shred.

It's certainly now an item worth thought, though. Far better than before.

Gotta take into account that CDR too. Ya you may not get the most out of the shred, but that 10% CDR means her ult is up more, and more massive team shred.

To be fair, team fights should be far enough apart generally speaking for her ult to be up, 10% CDR or no CDR. It is only a 120/110/100s CD.

Edit: The curious interactions for me will be Physical DoTs like Talon and Draven.

Judgment: Will trigger Black Cleaver up to 6 times, in a circle around him, as it does physical damage 6 times.

AH HAHAHAHA

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA

brian!

the paranoia is extended when kiunch is on the other team

"are they...doing baron"
"not likely..."
"...we should check"

and then what occurs is the new unique kiunch ambush

or more likely, they are doing baron

brian!

"hey they are doing dragon let's do baron"

the other team finishes dragon and strolls over to claim the ace and baron too

Blizzard

Banned
the paranoia is extended when kiunch is on the other team

"are they...doing baron"
"not likely..."
"...we should check"

and then what occurs is the new unique kiunch ambush

or more likely, they are doing baron
Last night someone (Kiunch?) was like, we should do baron. And I'm like, we just took down turrets and are low health, and they just respawned with full health and are rushing up the middle, we should probably heal first. And I'm like, plus, remember we should never listen to a Kiunch baron call. And someone else was like oh yeah, you're right, and Kiunch was like WHY ARE YOU AGREEING WITH HIM. :D

Ken

Last night someone (Kiunch?) was like, we should do baron. And I'm like, we just took down turrets and are low health, and they just respawned with full health and are rushing up the middle, we should probably heal first. And I'm like, plus, remember we should never listen to a Kiunch baron call. And someone else was like oh yeah, you're right, and Kiunch was like WHY ARE YOU AGREEING WITH HIM. :D

The funny thing is this happens even when Kiunch isn't there.

:I

Ferrio

Banned
this is basically a shrine to kiunch
a true treasure of lolgaf

eTHPE.jpg

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
You guys only remember the bad call, but outright ignore all the amazing ninja baron callS that turn a horrible streamroll losts into a miracle victory. The whole team even praise my godly insight by humming the guile theme nonstop in mumble as we take down their nexus.... WITH BARON BUFF!

That's GAF for you, only remember the bad part :( Such selective memory!

how do you guys take screenshot ... pushing print screen doesn't work

You have to paste it to paint or photoshop after you press Print Screen.

I really wish you could set starting level and gold in custom games. "Raid Boss" AD carry stage is too much fun.

Had a win last night on Graves where we lost all of our base turrets, but I was so farmed from the waves pouring into our base that no one could get past our front line to kill me before dying. Denied a pentakill at the end only by stupid Varus slow. :(

Blizzard

Banned
To go with the new black cleaver, they should remake thornmail to disable lifesteal (or apply ignite effect), and also proc on any physical damage, not just autoattacks. :D

Achtius

To go with the new black cleaver, they should remake thornmail to disable lifesteal (or apply ignite effect), and also proc on any physical damage, not just autoattacks. :D

they also need a magical damage version of thornmail where it redirect 100% damage so every ap caster dies after 1 combo

I don't see what's wrong with Thornmail, except for the part where there are just more team-oriented items in the game. I did some numbers back then and the cheapest way to beat its passive is to stack vamp scepts. Getting MR isn't enough. Even with a fullstacked BT + 1000MR, you still hurt yourself against a Heimer (lowest base armor) with Thornmail.

zkylon

zkylewd
I said it once, I'll say it again: fuck ranked. I'm fucking jinxed, man.

It's my mistake for doing the ol' "maybe this time will be different"...

Q8D3vil

im sick of playing jungle and getting blamed all the time, people choose bad picks(lux, garen, gp) then blame you for not ganking lvl 4 and when you do "too late bad jungler".
im gonna stick to the lanes for now, cant stand this shit anymore.

In rank of course.

edit: by bad picks im ean they are extremely easy to play against and some of them need skills like lux).

LCGeek

formerly sane
nah, this will make bottom lane snowballing extreme, rather have an item that give free wards like wriggles.

I don't midn returning to bc and lw build again. There was a time these two items had much better synergies but I never imaged them chaning bc like that.

naTdt.jpg

Ended Season 2 on a nice seven game Ranked win streak to put me at 1550.

Decided to stop playing after my last Lee Sin game where I ended up perfect in a close but quickly decided 31 minute game. If anyone is wondering a way to build Lee for the jungle just follow that game. He really builds best as an assassin out of the jungle. That way if he gets on a squishy he can 1v1 them just with his burst. The game itself was tied in kills until about the 25 minute mark, but they had a huge advantage on turrets. I felt incredibly vindicated in being my team's sole reason of winning and winning fast.

im sick of playing jungle and getting blamed all the time, people choose bad picks(lux, garen, gp) then blame you for not ganking lvl 4 and when you do "too late bad jungler".

In rank of course.

edit: by bad picks im ean they are extremely easy to play against and some of them need skills like lux).

Fifth wheel bro.

Everyone will ignore you until they start losing their lane.

"gg noob jungler"

"this [insert your champ here]"

"fail jungle can't gank"

and many more.

Play bots Zyklon, only way I've won in the past few days =p, probably my fault though just playing old champs I haven't in a while or now trying to learn Syndra.

zkylon

zkylewd
Play bots Zyklon, only way I've won in the past few days =p, probably my fault though just playing old champs I haven't in a while or now trying to learn Syndra.
LoL is weird like that, sometimes you just have off weeks and it's simply defeat, defeat, defeat.

I'll probably do some Dark Souls or something, while trying to get my mojo back.

edit: do you get less IP from your IP boost by playing against bots? I know Dumbinion gave me a measly 80 IP...

Ferga

In rank of course.

I just carry through jungling. As a jungler, I have the most control in the game early on.

If you learn the art of prediction, counter ganking and counter jungling then 1200-1400 becomes the easiest thing to get past.

Plus a jungler usually makes all the dragon calls which wins games.

Jungling isn't easy. If you're able to control the map, you're most likely going to win. Get control by either oracles, ganking constantly to give pressure or counter jungling to make the other jungler fall behind (leads to them not ganking at all)

Y1KgY.jpg

Well god damn, that mid was such a stomp. So i'm guessing ap ez would beat any mid champs who aren't that mobile?

And my ult for dragon fight turned a losing fight into a quadra kill for the draven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom