• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

drawkcaB

Ryliandry as luxury on Orianna Y/N?

I'd call that more situational than luxury.

Any rate, I'm thinking pairing Rylai's with Liandry's might be overkill. I know where you're going with that, but Liandry's deals double damage regardless of the source of the movement impairing ability. So provided your team has moderate amounts of CC the Rylai's slow might be a waste on Ori because she's all AoE.

brian!

i mean don't buy any of those items for orianna, i guess liandry's might be sit.

like as far as i know you pretty much wanna take care of orianna's problems first (mana, squishiosity) and then you build situationally but you'll probably end up throwing a void staff in there sometime

there are two mana items that help a bit in tanking ppl mainly choose between hark angel staff and goblet depending on lane, there iz zhonya/skull staff after since you are still the squishiest flesh robot

but luxury kinda means you are the fattest cat eating the finest cat food and fishes, so you have to live accordingly

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean don't buy any of those items for orianna, i guess liandry's might be sit.

like as far as i know you pretty much wanna take care of orianna's problems first (mana, squishiosity) and then you build situationally but you'll probably end up throwing a void staff in there sometime

don't buy rylai on ori, it's shit for mages, specially aoe mages.

liandry's fine, you'll get the double burn on your q+w.

for her squishiness just get roa or do like me and get seraphs and just hope no one's the wiser you have absolutely no health

brian!

yeah you have to go tanky since you tower dive a lot according to the lore
or you have to go really squishy i dunno

wait no they changed her lore she's just a robot now, just go to probuilds and build whatever is there no matter what

zkylon

zkylewd
However, no matter how hard she tries, Orianna can never be human and there is always something unnerving and alien about her. Though she attempts social interaction with other champions in the League of Legends, there are few who can get past her exotic nature. To many, it's as if there's nothing inside, that Orianna is just a soulless clockwork shell – a dangerous and deadly one at that. However, all along she remains the perfect daughter in her father's eyes.

ori ori no desuu love quest anime roit pls

brian!

before it was that his daughter wanted to be in the league
so they practiced tower diving but he made the tower too strong and she exploded and her limbs went flying everywhere

zkylon

zkylewd
should've gone my secret ori bruiser build

distortion merc treads+ sunfire cape+frozen fist

r > e > w

fuck q

w flash ult for maximum engage

keep them in place with frozen fist while you burn them with sunfire

ori bruiser tower dives like its nobodys business

yeah you have to go tanky since you tower dive a lot according to the lore
or you have to go really squishy i dunno

wait no they changed her lore she's just a robot now, just go to probuilds and build whatever is there no matter what

Probuilds? Mobafire Plz....Kiunch help me.

zkylon

zkylewd
ok latam server means I have all the champs available to try

from my play I've decided to buy me three more waifus in the forms of zyra, elise and ezreal

who else should I try guys?

Einbroch

Banned
hurr we're girls and we play league

Who cares. If you're good, you're good. If they qualify I'll start paying attention to them, until them they're just like all the other shitty teams that don't make it.

zkylon

zkylewd
yup, who cares

if you're hot I'd rather not picture you in a solo queue scenario

then again that's kinda hot too

edit: man I'm posting way too much today... fucking android.mk refusing to build

So is the new Morgana skin exclusive to the LA severs or is it not out yet?

Not yet released, not until the servers are out of beta. (If they launch the skin simultaneously in all servers)

They said the rewards(RP, skin, unique emblem) will be given one day before the servers leaves beta status.

Is there any word of how long they plan to stay in beta? I mean I know things can take some time but they may have a goal they'd like to reach I assume.

darklin0

Banned
Not yet released, not until the servers are out of beta. (If they launch the skin simultaneously in all servers)

They said the rewards(RP, skin, unique emblem) will be given one day before the servers leaves beta status.

Okay cool, I did not want to switch for no reason.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah the skin's not exclusive

and it won't replace tree morg for me either

Is there any word of how long they plan to stay in beta? I mean I know things can take some time but they may have a goal they'd like to reach I assume.
the guys at elobuff told me it'll probably be 2-3 weeks

it's kinda weird for a closed beta, everyone of my friends got an "invite", I could even transfer my smurf accounts. maybe it's an ip thing.

it seems to be pretty packed, finding a match takes like no time, even with weird premades like a level 10, a level 6 and two 30s or something

zkylon

zkylewd
I FUCKING DID IT!!!!!!! WITH NOTHING BUT SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM GOLD NAMI HEAR ME ROAR

gOvApbC.jpg

weekend is all about the butt

Ferga

You mean, you played against some people who were there. ;p

Bad guy Rex, complains about players in ranked being bad, while saying he's throwing games. Maybe they're doing the same thing and just aren't as subtle about it!

If you want to rank up, try proxy Singed and report your adventures! Or Nami, I hear Nami is good for the wins in this thread. If you don't want to rank up...why aren't you playing normal?

I didn't throw the games when I was playing with plat players. I played seriously and was stuck at 95-98lp for an entire week cause plat players are too try hard so when they lose lane, they do nothing but play the blame game.

It's like silver league again but I can't win the game alone because players are actually good when they aren't fighting with each other.

I completely gave up after being stuck at 95+ for a week. Played 5-6 games a day since I had the week off life.

So I tried to experiment with over aggressive jungling and playing the aggressive adc like I use to. Worked well for a couple of games but I would also feed very badly for others.

Trying to change my play style since my buy a million wards and safe counter-ganking jungle isn't working very well to carry me to plat.

zkylon

zkylewd
iisHxK4j9ItqW.png

bought me a new waifu

carried that bitch tristana's ass like nobody's business

also happy to report latin american south players are retards just as much as north american players. maybe worse, since the moment they pick up I'm from argentina I get a hundred years of soccer rivalries' worth of hate

if only you had spirit items in aram

also this playlist is my new favorite for playing:

So I was checking the support page and I just found this: IP ranges for LAT servers

LAN: from 66.151.33.50 to 66.151.33.109 [Miami, Florida, USA; I was pretty close I guess]
LAS: from 200.73.71.32 to 200.73.71.166 [Bogota, Colombia]

also happy to report latin american south players are retards just as much as north american players. maybe worse, since the moment they pick up I'm from argentina I get a hundred years of soccer rivalries' worth of hate

It'll get better over time. For what is worth, is the same in LAN, since a big portion of the people is playing with their smurf account they don't care too much if they get banned, specially since they know there is no tribunal yet, and it may take longer for them to be banned. It goes from everybody helping each other to the most-toxic behaviors I have ever seen.

Ferga

iisHxK4j9ItqW.png

bought me a new waifu

also happy to report latin american south players are retards just as much as north american players. maybe worse, since the moment they pick up I'm from argentina from my responses I get a hundred years of soccer rivalries' worth of hate

Yeah I love zyra support. I just use my gold/10 quints buy philo,kage, sightstone, start farming jungle camps after laning ends. Mpen reds and ap blues

I would end the game with a shurelyias, rylais and morellos in most games. I do more damage than my ap mids sometimes.

Boken

Banned
knews wrapup:

korean scene had huge shakeup with many teams getting new/different players

lillballz (TPA jungler) now a sub

NLB is tonight in 2 hrs 50mins between new najin sword (better imo) and ktb: http://www.twitch.tv/nicegametv/

AU server to come by end of the year

LCS restarts in around a week

zkylon

zkylewd
apparently we'll get ranked tomorrow afternoon. even the community manager sounds google translated, heh.

So I was checking the support page and I just found this: IP ranges for LAT servers

LAN: from 66.151.33.50 to 66.151.33.109 [Miami, Florida, USA; I was pretty close I guess]
LAS: from 200.73.71.32 to 200.73.71.166 [Bogota, Colombia]
cool, it's not chile

good on riot for not condemning us to death, misery and pain

Yeah I love zyra support. I just use my gold/10 quints buy philo,kage, sightstone, start farming jungle camps after laning ends. Mpen reds and ap blues

I would end the game with a shurelyias, rylais and morellos in most games. I do more damage than my ap mids sometimes.
yeah I was gonna go morellos but mao asked me to get aegis

rylais sounds kind of fine if the q plants proc it but I hate that item with a passion so I don't think I'll ever be building it.

It'll get better over time. For what is worth, is the same in LAN, since a big portion of the people is playing with their smurf account they don't care too much if they get banned, specially since they know there is no tribunal yet, and it may take longer for them to be banned. It goes from everybody helping each other to the most-toxic behaviors I have ever seen.
right, totally true.

apparently we'll get ranked tomorrow afternoon. even the community manager sounds google translated, heh.

I really dislike the fact that they are trying really hard to express everything in spanish.
Like saying "arriba"(top), "medio"(mid), "abajo"(bot), "emboscadas"(ganks), etc.

But I guess I will have to deal with it.
I'm just a little nervous of how will they narrate their tournaments....

Also a Rioter, not sure if in the LAN or LAS forums, quoted this article, saying that things will only improve.

zkylon

zkylewd
knews wrapup:

korean scene had huge shakeup with many teams getting new/different players

lillballz (TPA jungler) now a sub

NLB is tonight in 2 hrs 50mins between new najin sword (better imo) and ktb: http://www.twitch.tv/nicegametv/

AU server to come by end of the year

LCS restarts in around a week

knews wrapup:

I just got a nice and smooth shave

I really dislike the fact that they are trying really hard to express everything in spanish.
Like saying "arriba"(top), "medio"(mid), "abajo"(bot), "emboscadas"(ganks), etc.

But I guess I will have to deal with it.
I'm just a little nervous of how will they narrate their tournaments....
yeah it's a bit much, but then again it's good for people who don't know english

Also a Rioter, not sure if in the LAN or LAS forums, quoted this article, saying that things will only improve.
cool, tho I wouldn't ride any bets on it

Finally won my promotion after 3 attempts at the series.

Heartattack moment: Freshly respawned enemy Noct ults into our Xin with 200HP. I managed to clutch heal+silence+exhaust, which allowed him to kill Noct. Dat burst of armor.

I always thought I'd get a new division name when I go up divisions. I'm tired of Blitzcrank's Avengers. :(

garath

I didn't throw the games when I was playing with plat players. I played seriously and was stuck at 95-98lp for an entire week cause plat players are too try hard so when they lose lane, they do nothing but play the blame game.

It's like silver league again but I can't win the game alone because players are actually good when they aren't fighting with each other.

I completely gave up after being stuck at 95+ for a week. Played 5-6 games a day since I had the week off life.

So I tried to experiment with over aggressive jungling and playing the aggressive adc like I use to. Worked well for a couple of games but I would also feed very badly for others.

Trying to change my play style since my buy a million wards and safe counter-ganking jungle isn't working very well to carry me to plat.

I hear ya. It's so hard to carry as a jungler. :( Especially a support jungler.

xj9 does it the best though. He picks carry junglers (Vi, Hecarim, Elise, Zac, Nocturne, even Nautilus) and takes all buffs and all kills. He farms farms farms. He builds more damage than most junglers He only ganks when it looks guaranteed. He's really good at initiating, taking some initial burst and disengaging only to reengage to clean up. That's why he's good and I'm not. I initiate and usually end up going down with the initiate.

I've had the most success with Vi and Elise. Xin used to be great till the nerfs. Zac is great but I need to put a lot more time into him if I really want a high win rate.

Ocho

iisHxK4j9ItqW.png

bought me a new waifu

Whenever my friends and I could detect we were up against an Argentinians, we would always spat out 'Cristiano Ronaldo > Messi'. Those were some easy jungle invades. I think Messi is better, ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom