• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
Still think her ult is incredible. Even before the buffs. Nami's E is also a very good lane bully tool for 2v1 lanes

Boken

Banned
I meant scaling tower damage. No change early, noticeable difference late. This way, teams dont depend on an adc poking the turret every wave. They will have to commit and risk getting dived on to get a turret. Or they take double the time to get a turret. This lets the defending team to go back to heal and come back to initiate if the pushing team is playing too aggressively for the turret.

My past 20-30games have been 30-60 minutes as of late. Lost a lot of games where we had a fed early champ like lee and panth but we couldn't finish the game in time and we got out tanked and damaged.

And isn't the whole tower taking argument about late game anyway. I can't see how a mid game adc without a major AS item can take towers that fast unless they are caitlyn or extremely fed.

And I really don't agree with the ap damage on towers. TF can kill towers in a span of 2-3 pick a cards. You really don't want that to get stronger.

Many ap champs also has the capability to instagib people. I don't think a champion like that should have the ability to take towers any faster than they do now.

I can get behind the idea if there is a sacrifice to that kind of power. Maybe get rid of some ap masteries, let it be a mastery itself or if it was a passive/active for an item.

Plus, Ryze will get left behind even more if they buff ap damage on towers.
I'm really talking about the early game lane setups here. You should re-read my post. Its about the two meta game reasons for r adc to exist with supports and the momentum the pro scene is taking.

This wasn't about late game tower pokes at all. It was about tower taking in a 2v1 situation. I think you're misunderstanding what I'm trying to address but I think you've shown me some flaws in the solution, and an added problem in that ranged adc just provide so much objective assistance late game.

An r adc support duo would beat out an apc support duo when both duos are playing a 2v1. That is one boundary that prevents proper babysitting of apc like r adc and support.

Perhaps we should nerf base ad levels of all adc. That'd slow down the push and There's no reason for them to have so much damage early anyway. That's meant to be their weakest point and yet half of them can bear solo laners

Nerfed within 3 months confirmed.
Nami
We think Aqua Prison changes the tides too hard whenever it lands on more than one target. This gives her enemies a fighting chance if she lands a bubble.
Aqua Prison
- Stun changed to slow.
- Can only slow one target.

Ebb and Flow
Nami was too strong when trading, damaging an enemy while healing both Nami and her laner. We intend to give her enemies more counterplay options.
- No longer bounces.

Tidecaller's Blessing
We feel that this skill isn't prioritized as often as we had hoped, therefore we are buffing it.
- Total magic damage is only applied on the third hit.

Tidal Wave
Fuck you
- Now pushes enemies towards the end of its travel distance.

Boken

Banned
Nami
We think Aqua Prison changes the tides too hard whenever it lands on more than one target. This gives her enemies a fighting chance if she lands a bubble.
Aqua Prison
- Stun changed to slow.
- Can only slow one target.

Ebb and Flow
Nami was too strong when trading, damaging an enemy while healing both Nami and her laner. We intend to give her enemies more counterplay options.
- No longer bounces.

Tidecaller's Blessing
We feel that this skill isn't prioritized as often as we had hoped, therefore we are buffing it.
- Total magic damage is only applied on the third hit.

Tidal Wave
Fuck you
- Now pushes enemies towards the end of its travel distance.
Worth it just for that ult

But what if i sneak behind the enemies and tidal wave them into our mid tower?
Seriously with that travel distance the ult could do some pretty DotA things.

Also it would be like the best disengage ever, and you could just send them 2000 away from their tower in late and just take it.
Icefrog would be proud.

Or you show skill and push three of them somewhere over the ocean and pick off the left alone 2.

Boken

Banned
But what if i sneak behind the enemies and tidal wave them into our mid tower?
Seriously with that travel distance the ult could do some pretty DotA things.

Also it would be like the best disengage ever, and you could just send them 2000 away from their tower in late and just take it.
Icefrog would be proud.

Or you show skill and push three of them somewhere over the ocean and pick off the left alone 2.

Sounds like anti-fun.
Don't think about it too much. You guys might hurt yourself

Edwardo

Got back from my camping trip and slept something like 15 straight hours. Good thing I have work off today. I saw a friend on our trip who I see like once a year this weekend. Apparently he plays league and has played for a couple of years now. Crazy how many people play this game.

Also, reading the last six pages of this thread was fun

and wow new theme

oh and new sale:

Champion & skin sale: 6.25 - 6.28

Give your champions a new look with these skins, on sale for a limited time:

Bloodstone Taric 487 RP
Blast Zone Heimerdinger 260 RP
Sanguine Garen 260 RP

Add these champions to your roster, on sale for a limited time:

Shyvana 487 RP
Trundle 440 RP
Talon 440 RP

Boken

Banned
I remember this game.
Hey are you a pixel artist?
Got back from my camping trip and slept something like 15 straight hours. Good thing I have work off today. I saw a friend on our trip who I see like once a year this weekend. Apparently he plays league and has played for a couple of years now. Crazy how many people play this game.

Also, reading the last six pages of this thread was fun

and wow new theme

oh and new sale:

Champion & skin sale: 6.25 - 6.28

Give your champions a new look with these skins, on sale for a limited time:

Bloodstone Taric 487 RP
Blast Zone Heimerdinger 260 RP
Sanguine Garen 260 RP

Add these champions to your roster, on sale for a limited time:

Shyvana 487 RP
Trundle 440 RP
Talon 440 RP
Yeah ive met lots of random people who play lol

After the huge disappointment of blowing 6300 on Syndra and not liking her, I bought Zac last week for another 6300 and have had the exact opposite experience. He's so great and fun. I'm 6 wins 0 losses in ranked with him. First 6 games all wins and with good scores. I'm sure he will be nerfed again. A trend I've noticed is that whenever I have a champ that I have like an 80%+ win rate with they get nerfed. Sejuani was the last one, I was 8-2 and she got nerfed. She's still great, though.

E: The roles I play with him are either Jungle or Mid. Yeah mid...he's good there too.

Last 5 Zac games:

6-4-14
12-6-8
8-3-3
5-0-2
11-5-12

Newt

After the huge disappointment of blowing 6300 on Syndra and not liking her, I bought Zac last week for another 6300 and have had the exact opposite experience. He's so great and fun. I'm 6 wins 0 losses in ranked with him. First 6 games all wins and with good scores. I'm sure he will be nerfed again. A trend I've noticed is that whenever I have a champ that I have like an 80%+ win rate with they get nerfed. Sejuani was the last one, I was 8-2 and she got nerfed. She's still great, though.
I love having a Zac on my team, almost as much as having a Shen. Just a great champ.

First Pikachu game, dominate top lane against Irelia despite being camped by their J4. Went 5/0 in lane, but we lost because we had an afk mid. Once the enemy team realised our mid quit at around level 6 their TF and J4 just camped the hell out of bot lane and we were done. So annoying.

Edwardo

So were picking in ranked and someone on my team goes... "sry i gtg ill be back in like 25-35 mins just turtle them"

Are you kidding me?.......

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
So were picking in ranked and someone on my team goes... "sry i gtg ill be back in like 25-35 mins just turtle them"

Are you kidding me?.......

Just turtle it, he will come back and ace the enemy team, they won't know what hit them. Believe it!

Edwardo

Just turtle it, he will come back and ace the enemy team, they won't know what hit them. Believe it!

So he was just messing with us lol...

He did disconnect for 5 mins halfway through the game. We didnt have a full teamfight until 35 mins in. We aced them and pushed 3rd turret to nexus for the win.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
somehow i broke a really intense losing streak with a support amumu on my team. it was weird. pretty sure he just picked it to combo with sejuani ult and that worked, was just surprised he held up enough in lane.

Boken

Banned
Generally everything is the same.

Perhaps even good in your placements (as long as youre with a group of placement people) if your normal elo is average to bad.

zkylon

zkylewd
Also going to try out ranked for the first time later tonight.

What should I expect?
placements are usually nice matches (at least nicer than regular ranked) so nothing too different from normals, maybe even better

just practice the good ol' duck sicking and ban whoever you're asked to ban and always say "sorry" no matter how wrong they are.

also lux is on free week, maybe I could play an in-house if you douches don't ban her :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom