• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was LoLDrop and I never heard anything about it. Discussion about it died a long time ago so I assume it was fixed. Mini bugs fixed here and there, mastery exploit quickly patched... what else?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Since today. Everything you can dream about and more was released today.
You are the only person I see bringing this up in any location right now. Also who cheats when it gets your account banned and is super obvious?

Leezard

If the alleged hacks appear to be legit, please try to get them to the attention of Riot (support or something) so we can be rid of it as soon as possible.

edit: also, if legit, good on you for not posting them in public.

Subtle

PM for me too please? Last I know Loldrop made a comeback, but that was about a month ago and I assume it's been fixed.

Einbroch

Banned
I'm pretty sure Riot knows if you're using said cheat. But yeah it looks legitimate. Scary stuff.

I wouldn't be so sure. WoW has exploits similar to stuff like this to this day and people don't get banned. It's not like you're changing the values of anything. The fact that someone would know you're cheating with this cheat is very unlikely unless you were very stupid.

Einbroch

Banned
I don't see the harm in posting what it does in vague terms.

Hell, you can Google search the first lines of the PM sent and find the hack in ten seconds.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I think anyone who would roll the dice on getting caught with these would be making a big mistake. The only things it does that are even kind of strong are auto-smite and auto-last hit.

Newt

Is it that bad that it can't be posted in the thread? The worst thing I can think of is LoL drop.

Edit: PM pls.

brian!

"except this time he's right" tagline for new boy who cried wolf movie

hehe good thing I already auto last hit and auto smite
jus through skill u kno

Einbroch

Banned
Basically it lets you auto last hit, auto smite, puts a timer at the top of your screen for all the jungle creeps/objectives respawn, shows where all wards are on the map (as long as you see them placed), and shows all enemy units health.

Seems kinda meh.

Edwardo

pretty decent I'd say, she's a cool peel support and very disruptive in teamfights, plus a cool pusher like janna

in mid I dunno, I haven't tried her but I see people succeeding with her sometimes so I guess she's probably average, her plants proc liandry's so she can do a lot of damage with that

She looks similar to Janna, but with more offensive ability? I dunno, from a 'protect the carry' standpoint, Janna seems better.

zkylon

zkylewd
there's a soraka bot that follows the adc around all the map and heals him mana and health

I bet you can get away with that in low ranked

She looks similar to Janna, but with more offensive ability? I dunno, from a 'protect the carry' standpoint, Janna seems better.
yeah, I'd say "similar to janna, but more offensive" is kinda right, but there's a lot of other things, like zyra having poke and janna's shielding turrets or giving ad to the adc to take down towers faster, etc.

zyra is also more fun than janna imo

Ocho

Basically it lets you auto last hit, auto smite, puts a timer at the top of your screen for all the jungle creeps/objectives respawn, shows where all wards are on the map (as long as you see them placed), and shows all enemy units health.

Seems kinda meh.

Stop asking for PM, this is what the 'hack/trainer' does.

Subtle

Damn. Loss streak. I keep telling myself getting to Silver 4 is just a matter of time, but I don't even know anymore. /:

EDIT: I asked for a PM before it was cool

Einbroch

Banned
Guys, if you're asking now, you're being shady. I laid out exactly what it does.

Damn. Loss streak. I keep telling myself getting to Silver 4 is just a matter of time, but I don't even know anymore. /:

I didn't ask for one, I was offered one.

#canthandlemyswag

Edwardo

Such a hipster lol..

I feel you. I'll seriously ride a win streak to Silver 4 and then go on a losing streak all the way back to 5. I stopped playing adc/support and i'm on a 5 win streak right now with top/mid.

Newt

I feel you. I'll seriously ride a win streak to Silver 4 and then go on a losing streak all the way back to 5. I stopped playing adc/support and i'm on a 5 win streak right now with top/mid.
Huh, odd. My advice is just to stick with what you're good with, and you'll make gold for sure.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Zyra's playstyle is really fun.

I've learned the ways of the CDR spam plants

Edwardo

Huh odd. My advice is just to stick with what you're good with, and you'll make gold for sure.

You're right, but to be honest I enjoy playing every lane. It's just what mood im in will dictate what lane I go to. Well.. that and what everyone on my team is comfortable with. I don't mind bouncing around and playing a different lane every game. Maybe it's counter intuitive to do that, but it saves me from playing one role and getting bored of it. Right now I have a 77% win rate with Janna, definitely my best champ in ranked so far. But I do get tired of supporting alot, so ive been trying to get better with top and mid.

Newt

You're right, but to be honest I enjoy playing every lane. It's just what mood im in will dictate what lane I go to. Well.. that and what everyone on my team is comfortable with. I don't mind bouncing around and playing a different lane every game. Maybe it's counter intuitive to do that, but it saves me from playing one role and getting bored of it. Right now I have a 77% win rate with Janna, definitely my best champ in ranked so far. But I do get tired of supporting alot, so ive been trying to get better with top and mid.
I guess you have a point, it is fun to switch up the roles once in a while.

I have 140 games in ranked playing Draven. Guilty as charged.

Edwardo

I guess you have a point, it is fun to switch up the roles once in a while.

I have 140 games in ranked playing Draven. Guilty as charged.

Do you use Soul Reaver? I feel like every time I see Soul Reaver Draven they are good, while Gladiator Dravens are crappy.

Subtle

Gladiator Draven is so ugly...

Gladiator-Draven-620x350.jpg

Look at it

t9ipIwK.png

Tomas

Banned
Playing with some of the lowest intelligence players. Picks Garen, starts Doran's Blade, loses lane and backs before I get my double buffs... Then proceeds to ruin the game for the rest of the team.

ENbIstd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom