• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
look at this fnatic supporter

heathen

Don't wanna support CRS because SV is a dick. Don't wanna support TSM because Regi is a bully. Gambit kicked Edward out which makes me sad. Ocelot is a jerk. CLG without George is not CLG. Dig is meh. CST is eh. VES sucks.

Vulcan and C9 are legit and I need to buy more RP for their icons.

Boken

Banned
Don't wanna support CRS because SV is a dick. Don't wanna support TSM because Regi is a bully. Gambit kicked Edward out which makes me sad. Ocelot is a jerk. CLG without George is not CLG. Dig is meh. CST is eh. VES sucks.

Vulcan and C9 are legit and I need to buy more RP for their icons.

im amazed youre not a fan of king jiji
best clg member along with hsgg

what are your thoughts on EG and their recent roster manuever

what about forellords 3k elo

what about NiP and their CS legacy and cool ninja-ry logo

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
im amazed youre not a fan of king jiji
best clg member along with hsgg

what are your thoughts on EG and their recent roster manuever

what about forellords 3k elo

what about NiP and their CS legacy and cool ninja-ry logo

EG needed change it's a good move.

I forgot about ATN they're also legit.

Copenhagen Ninjas are alright I suppose no opinion either way.

tbh, i think ahri should shit on ziggs.

ok so levels 1-4 might be tough, but omg post level 6, hes a dead yordle.

maybe youre not dodging his bouncing bombs well enough, try running away from your tower + perpendicular to him

That's the problem, I just can't dodge his bombs, I take every single one of his bomb. One of the reason of why I can't wait to have draft pick, I don't pick Ahri vs Ziggs or Swain, I don't pick Fizz vs Lissandra or Diana, I don't pick Lux vs... ehhh, not sure about this one.

My playstile with Ahri + my inability to dodge his bombs for some reason, make my life hell during a game against Ziggs.

I think I won't pick Ahri until they launch draft pick, I have had enough of Ziggs, my liver won't survive another match against him.

My first game against Ziggs, there was a Gangplank top, holy crap. Gangplank ult + Ziggs ult = overkill. (I was level 5, low in health, gangplank used his ult on me, I flashed out of his ult... then I see Ziggs ult, I was like "oh, come on!").

I think I'll stick to Lux, Ziggs, Annie, and Ryze, for when I want to play mid and maybe I'll try to play some Twisted Fate, until they add draft pick. (It'll be a great day)

Boken

Banned
You make me sad

There's no greater joy than dominating a pure skillshot champion with ahri

You feel like a ninja, dodging all his attacks with your ult and killing him

You make me sad

There's no greater joy than dominating a pure skillshot champion with ahri

You feel like a ninja, dodging all his attacks with your ult and killing him

I can do that.

Just not against Ziggs.

(I have trouble pre-6, if I survived, I can win the lane, if he killed me before 6, ehh, I get a little more tricky, but usually at that point I prefer to gank bot or top, and then surprise Ziggs and burst him down.)

I hate lanning against Ziggs, especially, if he has blue buff.

Nether

Neo Member
They just can't rack up losses the same way without them.

True, but if they want to be Heimerdinger's Colossi they should be called Heimerdingers Colossi.

I dunno, just doesn't sit right with me having a team that predominantly didn't qualify for the LCS playing in the split.

tafer

Small question guys. I know it's relative, but in general, when I'm playing a champion with decent cc and a team fight starts, should I try to protect our carries from incoming problems or, if there is a good chance, should I focus their carries?

scy

Small question guys. I know it's relative, but in general, when I'm playing a champion with decent cc and a team fight starts, should I try to protect our carries from incoming problems or, if there is a good chance, should I focus their carries?

Generally? It's hard to say. It depends a lot on the team comp and the state of the game. But, generally speaking, if you're a support, save your CC to peel. If you're a diver, you're probably going to CC to get kills.

But we earned so much dosh.

schmatt is killing floor savior, tons of dosh

all dat dosh just raining errwhere

AdventChild

Neo Member
Premade guy 1: "I'm mid Fizz and my premade is adc, end of story".

Third pick gets adc.

Me: "Let me jungle, last pick go support please".

As expected, last pick (the other premade guy) instalocks Diana jungle without saying a word.

I go support.

iuvr.jpg

I've never played a game with a worse community than this one.

^ She just went from another generic caucasian hottie with the same facial structure as the rest of female characters that are not Poppy to a somehow more distinct and charismatic but still hot almost-black girl.

Yesterday night I was playing ranked and didnt chat NOTHING till level 16. From 1 to 16, our mid was flaming us all (without any sense btw). At 16 I made the biggest mistake of the game: "hey Zed, get a life".

Zed decided to go afk until I apologize. Hilarious.

We lost 4v5, OF COURSE.

rakhir

Fiora is a beast in 3v3.

Couple of times I've tried playing her in 5v5, without successes obviously, but I'm always picking her in 3v3 matches.
She's just a great in 1v1 bruiser fights, I really enjoy seeing all those poor melee fighters demolished with some early dueling. Her ulti with tiamat/hydra is deadly in those tight corridors, and she can kill towers like nobody's business.

And her accent is really sexy.

AdventChild

Neo Member
Fiora is a beast in 3v3.

Couple of times I've tried playing her in 5v5, without successes obviously, but I'm always picking her in 3v3 matches.
She's just a great in 1v1 bruiser fights, I really enjoy seeing all those poor melee fighters demolished with some early dueling. Her ulti with tiamat/hydra is deadly in those tight corridors, and she can kill towers like nobody's business.

Even better than Jax?

garath

nt44IU9.jpg

It's very rare to see a Vayne do this well in ARAM.

She bought a quicksilver against a Malz + Veigar. It's a beautiful thing.

Nothing makes me sadder than an ADC that is facing a Malz or a Warwick in ranked, not taking cleanse or buying a QSS. Then complains all game about getting locked up in team fights. One silly little item can turn the game around. Buy it.

She bought a quicksilver against a Malz + Veigar. It's a beautiful thing.

Nothing makes me sadder than an ADC that is facing a Malz or a Warwick in ranked, not taking cleanse or buying a QSS. Then complains all game about getting locked up in team fights. One silly little item can turn the game around. Buy it.

not taking cleanse won't make a difference, you can't use cleanse when suppressed. Mikael's won't get rid of it either. Only way is to get a QSS.

My MMR tanked so badly I had a Bronze I captain just above me. V_V

Although on the plus side he was a legit smurf. He played jungle Nunu, had presence *everywhere* and timed respawns. Match history was nothing but steamroll Jungle Nunus.

Can't buy Underworld at the moment.

I wish I had such a ridiculous amount of disposable income that I could pay hundreds of dollars/euros for PAX TF.

I guess tango then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom