• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsayFever

that ending was beautiful

top level league definitely requires a high level of mechanical intensity

OGN is too full of these great games. There's such a large skill gap between the other regions' lcs equivalents and Champions league. The split second decision making and reactionary speeds on all high end Korean teams is just absurd

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
doing more damage to champions than tryndamere, twisted fate and leesin, as a support... eeeeeeeeeeeeh. this is why i prefer mid zyra now, with gold and a damage oriented build, i might have been able to carry.

well, guess im not silver 3 material yet. next time maybe.

Any British or EU players here that play between 10pm-12am on sat, mon or wednesday nights?

Might actually get round to joining the gaf channel if their are.

Blizzard

Banned
I haven't downloaded LoL since I got a new PC, which is probably a great idea for my happiness and health and free time. Is the comic linked from the client, or is there a link available somewhere else?

Pastry

Banned
Finaly getting a new laptop so it looks like I'll be joining y'all later tonight, any good resources for new players that I should look at?

Lucis

Hi,

I used to play LOL about a year ago? But I stopped, I think I ended Season 2 in silver despite not playing most of the season 2 (or that's what people say since I have the silver frame thing)

I got back into playing LOL again last week and I feel very rusty. I can almost play any position, but I have never in my life played a jungle, ever. I would like to get back into drafting games and would like to be able to play any position. Is there a good guide on jungling?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
So Riot finally figured out that 'AD Carry' is gibberish to non-players and changed the role name to 'Marksmen'.

Can I sell my 'AD Carry' lanyard and bracelet for hundreds of dollars now?

EXGN

OGN is too full of these great games. There's such a large skill gap between the other regions' lcs equivalents and Champions league. The split second decision making and reactionary speeds on all high end Korean teams is just absurd

Even within Korea, the gap is huge. Watching Sword-Blaze after those dreadful Blast-Storm games was like switching from LCS to OGN. I'm actually a big fan of Storm, have been since they had SBS last year, but they've set a new low this season for Korean play, between this set and the one game against ESG (now Jin Air Falcons) where they lost to the Falcons after having a 10K gold lead.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
so, i just played with an akali who not only outdamage the rest of our team combined, but the entire enemy team combined.

frightening stuff. -_-
6m6ZpKA.jpg

Kenai

Anyone else think Udyr is extremely good right now (Saying this after playing him for 2 weeks now).

You are totes trying to justify a legendary skin purchase aren't you.

Be more convincing so I have someone to blame besides myself when I cave in. :(

I always maxed w on GP and went Shiv into tanky, never got Wit's End though probably because it wasn't on my radar when I played him the last time somewhen before the buff.
I always had mana troubles though probably because I took very stupid trades a lot and then had to heal on cd.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I always maxed w on GP and went Shiv into tanky, never got Wit's End though probably because it wasn't on my radar when I played him the last time somewhen before the buff.
I always had mana troubles though probably because I took very stupid trades a lot and then had to heal on cd.
Shiv/Wit's synergy is strong right now. Not sure who could take advantage of it really well besides GP.
maybe reworked mr. yi.

drawkcaB

Dr. Mundo if you want to itemize some damage...honestly any bruisery champ that likes to AA. It's like pre-nerf Atmog's. Some champs can use it better than others, but the items synergize so well you can use it on any bruiser in a pinch.

Didn't you ardently tell me not long ago that Shiv sucks on GP?

Pretty sure you did.

------------------------------------------

Love carrying games as Lee. Even did a couple of InSecs. Not quite as smooth, but still :p

I think Shiv was always one of the best choices on GP.
Dat midgame power. (power of zeus like the guide taught me)

Apparently together with the new Wits End it graduates from being "good on GP"
from actually viable in Korean diamond.

edit: makes me think, is Korean diamond/challenger on a higher lvl than EU/NA?

garath

I am banning Udyr whenever I'm first pick for the next couple weeks. I can't stand playing with all these terrible udyrs. Of the 3 games tonight I had the udyr on my team twice for the loss. Can't take that chance. Ban him.

I hate ultimate skin releases.

Boken

Banned
So Riot finally figured out that 'AD Carry' is gibberish to non-players and changed the role name to 'Marksmen'.

Can I sell my 'AD Carry' lanyard and bracelet for hundreds of dollars now?
Yes
I think they're trying to phase out top mid bot language. All that old school merchandise gonna be worth millions

Personally I th ink marksmen is a little weird sounding. And sexist. Why not sharpshooter. Or glass cannon.
Hi,

I used to play LOL about a year ago? But I stopped, I think I ended Season 2 in silver despite not playing most of the season 2 (or that's what people say since I have the silver frame thing)

I got back into playing LOL again last week and I feel very rusty. I can almost play any position, but I have never in my life played a jungle, ever. I would like to get back into drafting games and would like to be able to play any position. Is there a good guide on jungling?
Saint vicious has a jungeology video series running I believe. It's ok to not be able to play one role in draft imo.
E. G. I have no idea how to jungle still.
Finaly getting a new laptop so it looks like I'll be joining y'all later tonight, any good resources for new players that I should look at?
Hey!

I am banning Udyr whenever I'm first pick for the next couple weeks. I can't stand playing with all these terrible udyrs. Of the 3 games tonight I had the udyr on my team twice for the loss. Can't take that chance. Ban him.

I hate ultimate skin releases.
Just leave him open and let the enemy pick him then

Here, some advice of how to jungle, I have this bookmarked. (I still need to get a lot better in jungling) Some really good tips that has helped me a lot.

Edit: Oh, hey, for some reason Riot Games Lat. released a new champion spotlight. (Spirit Guard Udyr). Not sure if they will launch another spotlight for NA(in english)
So, if anyone want to test their spanish... link

garath

Freakin troll teams. Last second the thresh and singed swap. The singed says he was just fucking around and didn't expect the thresh to accept. Sigh. Singed support and thresh top. There was a lot of feeding to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom