• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadNames

Banned
gotta love those comeback games after a losing streak

CnABtrZ.jpg

nothing beats a comeback in general.

the whole team was in our base... at our nexus. we successfully push them out, get an ace, and win the game. so good.

garath

nobody really jungles kha he's mostly a solo laner

Jayce might be getting closer to balanced now but still op

Pantheon is really good if you get a lane matchup you can manage. His damage is pretty insane with Cleaver + Whisper.

You can jungle Khazix you are just going to be underfed.

Don't underestimate jungle khazix. His initial clear is pretty slow but he duels extremely well and his ganks are decent as well. I've played him in the jungle quite a bit and he's a lot stronger in the jungle than people give him credit for.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Don't underestimate jungle khazix. His initial clear is pretty slow but he duels extremely well and his ganks are decent as well. I've played him in the jungle quite a bit and he's a lot stronger in the jungle than people give him credit for.
It's not that Kha'Zix is completely incapable, but he's a low utility champion with underwhelming clears and ganks who relies on levels and items to be a threat. There are lots of heavy damage melee junglers who are just more capable and versatile while preforming everything he does and more.

Subtle

Quick question: After being AFK for 10 minutes, what's better? Trying to complete your build? Or trying to help the team instantly by buying things like Sightstones, and Wards? I was Ashe and my net went out. I came back and bought a ton of wards and started warding our entire jungle (support wasn't warding and the enemies were partying in our jungle). Next item was Berserker's Greaves then Furor to try to slow as much as possible and try to not die. Then I got IE while buying 4 wards every b. Is this a bad idea?

Edit: My reasoning was just that I wouldn't catch up to the enemy ADC in terms of damage, so I would try to help my team in terms of vision and I don't need gold to slow.

brian!

lemme tell you all a story
one time
a guy was all, hey ryze or die
but some ppl on the team were like nah bro
"ill go kog mid"
"ill go rammus top"
the guy picked ryze, but he sure was miffed!
in the end tho, he was a good person
he journeyed into every lane ending world hunger, feeding left and right
the team, moved by his deeds, wanted to report him for his heroics
the real hero of the story (me) was 2v1ing as grav3s
i might as well be from india
cause i curried that shit (is this a bad thing to say)
the enemy ez leaves for no reason (the real reason is that im aw3some, no one had to say anything they just felt it in their old old bones)
a 4v6 turns into a 4v?
ryze jesus keeps dying and coming back to life
rammus rolls fast
the end

Azulsky

Frankly its hard to comment too much because I havent even seen a Khazix since he got messed with a patch or 2 ago.

As long as he has the point blank healing on his W he should be able to jungle.

But I dont see him ever building the damage to take advantage of the new Q like a laner would have gold for.

Not that its improbable to have more gold than laners as a jungle in soloqueue/normals

garath

Frankly its hard to comment too much because I havent even seen a Khazix since he got messed with a patch or 2 ago.

As long as he has the point blank healing on his W he should be able to jungle.

But I dont see him ever building the damage to take advantage of the new Q like a laner would have gold for.

Not that its improbable to have more gold than laners as a jungle in soloqueue/normals

Try him out. With nothing but elder lizard and maybe a brutalizer his Q is a huge source of damage. I build him straight damage like I would an eve. He's an assassin jungler. Your job is to terrorize the lanes then later assassinate the carries and jump out. His new Q is surprisingly damaging and he tears through dragon and Baron.

Its rare that I'm not pretty fed by mid game but even without being fed he can still dish out quite a bit of damage. Counter jungles like a bods too.

There is definitely something not right (as always) on EUW.

Last night had a Jax D/C from game as soon as we entered game, re-joined at about 8 mins. Next game, different player but with Jax same D/C issue and re-joined again at around 8 mins.

Tried to play some solo Q this morning, get to champ select and i can't see or click on any champs either to ban or pick.

Nothing on the LoL forums about either issue.

Azulsky

Shyvana has crazy base damage and its all AOE.

Top lane Shyvana can also build the items she needs to close all the gaps in her kit, like dat Mallet.

Readjusting to last hitting with Draven's gonna be needed. I do notice the missing damage from the bleed.

Yeah 30+4*lvl is a bunch of damage early levels

I'm guessing he means this guy:

xjgzOQa.png

who I played right after the Draven game and had to carry a super hard game. We were down to one nexus turret and came back and won.

kSt

How is it even possible to do that much damage with Shybangbang with that build?
You just buy some tanky items and hug them until they die.
shyv does a lot of sustained AOE damage if you just ignore her in team fights
And if you don't, carries take care of the damage part.

Also, piercing E is free early harass and insane pushing ability combined with W. And the new ultimate is always up and lasts enough for chasing or running away (leaving the trail of fire from w), and a good escape in case of ganks. Basically, you get level 6 and enough farm for the belt while your first ward lasts (more or less), nothing can stop you after that.

EDIT: I'm not sure, but I think Mallet procs with the Q in dragon form, giving some nice AOE slow.

Azulsky

You mean the control mage who is actually a burst mage. Yeah she pretty sick

I watched the VoD of the Fnatic vs Gambit match and Xpeke plays her spot on.

Morgana 2.0

They really need to patch Vayne being able to tumble through J4's ult. They kept blowing their CC on me but I just tumbled through J4 ult, QSS WW ult, BorK Rammus to move stupid fast, then condemn Kat ult away.

CCs gone, pew pew pew

Boken

Banned
They really need to patch Vayne being able to tumble through J4's ult. They kept blowing their CC on me but I just tumbled through J4 ult, QSS WW ult, BorK Rammus to move stupid fast, then condemn Kat ult away.

CCs gone, pew pew pew
i miss playing vayne

nothing feels more amazing than tumbling around like a ninja, killing everything and dodging all their skillshots

vayne is an example of the difference between leeg and doto
You mean the control mage who is actually a burst mage. Yeah she pretty sick

I watched the VoD of the Fnatic vs Gambit match and Xpeke plays her spot on.

Morgana 2.0
shes basically morg with no poke and safer initiate
meaning shes not morg at all but morg's cousin

Lissandra's pretty good you guys.
yeah i wish i could play her but her Q weirds me out

Type2

I have taken a break from LoL for a while and am starting to try some champions I have never touched before.

For the junglers: What do you think of diamonds tiger udyr build? Im having fun just slapping other junglers around and shredding turrets like no tomorrow. It seems like a good addition to an early win all in comp.
What are the advantages of phoenix? Wave clear and clear speed?

For the mids/supports: Annie is a monster and is quickly becoming my favorite support (I own a pretty small roster of supports) Setting up her stuns is easy and for some reason adcs understand to trade/fight better when I play her over taric. She is a crazy fun mid that falls off pretty hard.

I guess these two are my flavor of the week/month until I save up for elise.

sure, I can get you to Bronze 3

maybe even further

I win 7 games on the bounce and i'm getting like 5LP for a win. Of course, i inevitably get paired with some specials and now after 3 losses split by two wins i'm apparently in ELO hell again.

I want to get out of bronze not even for the sake of being silver, but just to pair with people who actually want to compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom