• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
This is annoying. We're in Silver I in 3v3 and we're playing people that are Diamond I-V. I know ranking doesn't carry over between modes, but really, Riot? Really?

scy

This is annoying. We're in Silver I in 3v3 and we're playing people that are Diamond I-V. I know ranking doesn't carry over between modes, but really, Riot? Really?

3s is a different playstyle altogether. Honestly, most the people who are low 3v3 but high solo queue are some of the easiest people to beat in 3s. They don't proper comp or play timings right at all.

DeadNames

Banned
Just had the best game of my League career so far. No ADC, a support who barely supported and not much communication.

Me as Jayce top lane against Aatrox with the occasional Katarina to help me out. The game started off poorly and I thought we would lose. I carry our team to victory, outplaying the smack-talking Kha'zix and Aatrox.

Ferga

I ruined my Udyr ranked winning spree by being forced to go top. :(

10 games of endless carnage all down the drain. Was hoping to get to 15 in a row.

Damnnnnn you instalock shyvanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Where the hell do I buy LCS tickets on lolesports (and when)?

I want to go dammit
i had a choice between a DAS ultimate and a steelseries 7G.

im not man enough for the DAS, so i got the steelseries.
Shameful. Why not literally any other mech KB?

MrBS

Anyone on oceania servers miss out on the PAX skin codes?

First two to quote get the set of three. Play fair. Only if you're going to use them for yourself and be quick they expire in hours ;)

edit: one down
edit: all gone!

DeadNames

Banned

First two to quote get the set of three. Play fair. Only if you're going to use them for yourself and be quick they expire in hours ;)

Do they work in US?

Edit: Don't count this as legit, someone else may need them more than me.

Boken

Banned

hey
i love you

Where the hell do I buy LCS tickets on lolesports (and when)?

I want to go dammit

Shameful. Why not literally any other mech KB?
panda got lost ever since he started playing this game

coincidence?

But Nami is your water mage.

shes a water support

i wanna hydropump fools
shell tackle em
hydroclaw

aw yeah

New champion and skin sale:

Champions

• Zac @ 487 RP
    Zac_Splash.jpg
  • Kennen @ 440 RP
  • Heimerdinger @ 395 RP

Skins

Source

Ghost23

Ok, so I'm starting to finally get ok at this game (I know I still suck). I'm only level 11, but I have been winning probably 80% of my matches. I have two mains, Ryze for mid and Graves as my carry. I want to start learning a new champion however. Any recommendations? Preferably someone that isn't a carry or a mid.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Ok, so I'm starting to finally get ok at this game (I know I still suck). I'm only level 11, but I have been winning probably 80% of my matches. I have two mains, Ryze for mid and Graves as my carry. I want to start learning a new champion however. Any recommendations? Preferably someone that isn't a carry or a mid.
Try out Udyr or Shen top for a good bruiser maybe. They're both free this week. If you are looking for a support champion there's Thresh.

Newt

Should I spend IP on Blitz? I have 7200 or so, but I have been told to save that for runes when I get to that level.
Well if you're making a support page your gold quints are only 550IP per quint, which is actually a decent price compared to other quints like movement speed or lifesteal. I say go for it, by the time you're level 20 you should have at least 6000IP again.

bcl0328

is there a way to refund older purchases? i haven't used any of my 3 refunds yet, so i want to get rid of a skin for a champ i never use, but it's not listed on the refund page since it was a few months ago.

Newt

is there a way to refund older purchases? i haven't used any of my 3 refunds yet, so i want to get rid of a skin for a champ i never use, but it's not listed on the refund page since it was a few months ago.
Odd, it shows purchases I made a year ago.

garath

doing a surprising amount of damage with no damage items. Not even a Doran's blade.

I've played a bit of Aatrox jungle and always built damage items only to get blown up. The main thing I see him doing that differed from me was building tank with a 21/9 mastery page and he was toggling the W like a boss. His damage is coming from W. Rather than keeping himself full health with the W heal, he was balancing himself around half health using the W for damage above half health and for heals below.

I was using the same runepage near the end. Started with attackspeed/movespeed standard page and that wasn't cutting it. The lifesteal + AD is better.

Snowballs hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom