• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i don't think i can agree with that. It's just the play style that i disagree. Mostly because i play support and i don't think one single char is the reason a team wins a well balanced ranked match. It's the teamwork on tf's that do. But that's just my humble opinion... and elo hell exists. and it's way deeper when you main support.
support is probably the easiest role to carry teams with in ranked and no, elo hell really does not exist.

Seriously, the CC supports bring to the table is a terror to solo queue teamwork. a nami/sona/zyra that can consistently hit a strong ult will win teamfights and win games. a thresh who can land a good pick will win games. supports are also the primary reason a bot lane will swing one way or another, by being the support you're putting yourself in the position of safeguarding the lowest level+highest gold value lane and enbsuring that your carry is the one that ramps up faster. if you're actually the better player, being support is a great idea. second only to jungle in terms of value brought to the early game and to teamfights.

makako

Neo Member
support is probably the easiest role to carry teams with in ranked and no, elo hell really does not exist.

hmm.. i'll change my way of putting things...
In Brazil server, where a 5x5 40 minute summoner's rift match without at least 1 10 min + disconnect is rare and everybody rage quits for anything (and when i mean anything i really mean any thing. like "don't pick ashe. ashe is terrible. oh you picked ashe. i'm afk." ) and some people test champions on ranked matches and the court doesn't work properly... we have elo hell... i don't know how the NA server is now... i've been away for way to long.

Hi guys. This is going to be a bit of a long post, so bear with me.

Generally speaking, I want to play this game, but am very inexperienced, so I'd like some advice on a few (okay, a lot of) things before I jump in properly and actually play my first game.

Terminology
Here's a list of all of the terminology and meanings I've picked up on so far - Is there anything I'm missing? Are any of my descriptions incorrect?

Top - Topmost lane in a map
Mid - Middle lane in a map
Bottom (Bot) - Bottom lane in a map
Carry - Character that starts off very weak and needs to be heavily supported, but snowballs in strength as they get the necessary items and skills, eventually being able to carry the team to victory
Jungling - The act of defeating the various special NPCs that live outside of lanes for bonus rewards
Push - Pushing offensively towards an enemy tower
Last Hitting - The act of hitting a minion (creep?) or enemy last in order to gain bonus rewards
Brush - Grass areas that make anyone who is unmoving inside them invisible.

Champions
Below is a list of the champions that I'm interested in in descending order from most interesting to least (but still interested in). Can anyone recommend a specific one for me that would be good for starting out?

• Leona
  • Kayle
  • Taric
  • Vi
  • Blitzcrank
  • Talon
  • Shen
  • Nautilus
  • Aatrox

If anyone has any suggestions other than the above which would be significantly better, I'm happy to hear them, but would prefer to try and learn the game with a champion that I like so I won't have to go through an annoying transition after picking up the basics.

General Gameplay Questions
What determines what lane each player should be in?
Is there some specific rule about lanes and archetypes of character? (example - carries always go mid?)
Is there a difference between the lanes? do certain ones spawn more minions, or is it just a meta thing which makes things easier to manage if certain champions go in certain lanes?
What is the full definition of jungling? I'm a little hazy on this.
Are item builds strictly followed because they've been determined to be the best for that character, or are they loose and adaptive as the match or opposition changes?
Similar question for skills - Do I need to follow set build guides or is it better to take what I need?
Should I practice for a few matches against bots before I hop into a real game, and if so, should I use the co-operative against bots option, or would I still be out of my league there?
I've read there's a way to have a private match with me and just bots. Is that still possible, and if so, is it preferable?
How useful is the brush? Are there any example uses outside of setting up an ambush?
Can someone define the various roles and what they're needed for? I know of carry (although not the difference between the subcategories) and support, but there's surely more than that.
I sort of get the runes and masteries systems, in that they're meta bonuses that can be applied to all champions in an RPG-like way, but what determines what is good for each champion, and do I have to keep a page for each one I play?
When is it wise to use the recall spell?
Similar question, but for ultimate skill. I assume this varies by character.
Should I watch some streams to see how other people play, or would it all be way over my head at the minute and therefore pointless?

Sorry for the long post, and thanks in advance for any help.

Just to help with the terminology a bit.

You might see "SS" written in the chat which means that the opponent in that lane is missing. So you might reconsider your positioning or just be prepared that they might be coming down for a punch up.

Secondly, someone might write "lasthit" or "don't push" which basically means that the only movement and attacking you do in lane will be to last hit a creep. Don't autoattack as the creeps lose their health faster and you end up pushing the lane to the enemy tower.

This will become second nature once you sink your teeth into the game. At the minute, just concentrate on learning to last hit consistently and begin to watch your mini-map when you have the chance. Helps develop that 6th sense called "spideyaintgotnothingonme sense".

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
hmm.. i'll change my way of putting things...
In Brazil server, where a 5x5 40 minute summoner's rift match without at least 1 10 min + disconnect is rare and everybody rage quits for anything (and when i mean anything i really mean any thing. like "don't pick ashe. ashe is terrible. oh you picked ashe. i'm afk." ) and some people test champions on ranked matches and the court doesn't work properly... we have elo hell... i don't know how the NA server is now... i've been away for way to long.
if you're not the person going afk, or disconnecting or rage quiting or testing new champions, then you will climb out of that elo simply by virtue of having only 4 teammates that can do that vs the enemy teams 5.

it might take some time, but you will always climb out. The only way you can stay at an elo is if you belong there.

makako

Neo Member
if you're not the person going afk, or disconnecting or rage quiting or testing new champions, then you will climb out of that elo simply by virtue of having only 4 teammates that can do that vs the enemy teams 5.

it might take some time, but you will always climb out. The only way you can stay at an elo is if you belong there.

true dat but it's a harder time than it should be... I find myself playing with champions i didn't want to because i want to secure a victory and that bothers me a little. Like leaving support for a top fiora or a mid fizz that i know i can win the game with... but you're right it can and is climbed. Just requires effort.

elo hell doesn't exist.

That said, iunno. it'd help if Diprosalic posted his lolking so we could take a look at some of his info. The short answer is that you just wont climb in ranked unless you be the difference. if you're not the reason your team won, you cant rightly expect that you deserve the win. if you go even in lane or +1-2 kills and do okay in team fights, then it's going to take many,. many, many games for those small advantages to add up and push your rank higher. if you go +1-2 and cant handle team fights, then you're just not going to climb at all because your slight strength is going to be equaled out by your weakness.

All that said, people who blame their circumstances on all the other lanes consistently losing usually overestimate their own skill. the only thing all your games have in common is you.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/22504866#history

here you go.

quite a few of those had AFK (the lulu one in particular had the ADC afk so i was solo bot)

for the record, i know i'm bad at the game, i just hard sometimes when you're behind every game you play while winning almost every lane and you don't know what to do to counter that.

Delodax

Just to help with the terminology a bit.

You might see "SS" written in the chat which means that the opponent in that lane is missing. So you might reconsider your positioning or just be prepared that they might be coming down for a punch up.

Remember, never trust teammates you don't know to call "miss" either in text or with ping. Learn to watch the minimap as often as possible.

But it does.

I play support because i know i can keep the ADC alive, but being in elo hell, i'm paired with absolute amateurs when it comes to warding and positioning. Playing supp is no good if you're jungler is non-existent and top and mid are shite.

I went from a 7 win streak and 70lp down to 35lp because i was paired with absolute fools who were doing the above things. No wards, no SS, constantly solo. I shouldn't be paired with these and now it's a vicious circle of lose games because chumps, get paired with more chumps.

Remember, never trust teammates you don't know to call "miss" either in text or with ping. Learn to watch the minimap as often as possible.

Exactly.

I don't know if you played CoD, but no-one watches anything but the mini-map.

Also, doesn't hurt to be paranoid - if you're doing well in lane, they're waiting to gank you in that river bush.

If you're not doing so well in lane, they're definitely in that river bush waiting to eat you.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/22504866#history

here you go.

quite a few of those had AFK (the lulu one in particular had the ADC afk so i was solo bot)
Wow, thats a much harsher history then i expected. you dont die much, your farm is good and you have a 12/0 loss... you're making this hard on me!

Anyway, one of the things i see is that 10 days ago you started playing ranked again and had a nice bump of wins over several days, so even with this bad match-history that you have now, your lks is exactly the same as it was previously. thats good! you havent really lost anything yet, so lets hope it turns around! :p

another thing i see is that caitlyn is a new champion in ranked for you, the 9 games in your match history are the only cait games you've played this season and you're playing her at the expense of your varus, who you seem to be pretty strong with. 57% winrate+most played champion. it's possible you're not veryu familiar with how to turnover your lane advantages into strengths in the teamfight stage, but im not sure how much cait you've been playing in normals.

anyway. the games that jump out at me are 7/4/4 cait and 12/0/4 cait.

7/4 you and jungle udyr got fed, but leona really ran over janna and akali got really big. udyr has played 8 of his 10 udyr games in the last 24 hours.

12/0, you appear to have had a first time udyr jungler.

in short, you lost because they released an udyr skin.
in long form, atleast one of those two games you did well in had an enemy champion who did just as well or better and sometimes you will still lose because that other player does better than you in the long run, it's unfortunate but it happens. most of your losses are games where you don't have much impact, [1/1/2, 6/7/7, 3/1/4, 2/3] and i assume you disconnected in the 0/1/0 game.

so i'd say that it could be that your passive farm oriented playstyle might not be synergizing well with caitlyn who is a champ that excells in bullying people in lane or that your bot lane opponents might be outroaming you and playing for fast objectives and teamfights while you're farming, that can be a problem of the afk farming passive style because you dont bring any immediate power to your team and that can hurt your ability to help them. I think it might be the second because in most of your low kill/death games you have low assists too, which would suggest that you're not around all the time.

ps: sorry im being so kill/death oriented, i know it's far from being the most important thing, it's just one of the limits of league not giving out lots of data. :p

Ferga

Man, we really pulled a rabbit out of the hat for this game.

oaU3l9Uh.png

Annie tped bot to 5 man countergank me twice so we lost both bot turrets in less than 17minutes and a dragon. Looked damn grim with the score being 5-20.

Farmed to 25minutes and I got my two negatron items and the game just didn't even seem fair anymore. Ran around slapping shit for the next 20minutes and cleaned up fights to solo push turrets. Ended up winning by a huge margain.

Never give up.

No magic pen probably won us the game too

And also, 14th jungle udyr win in a row. Me and manbearpig gunning for that diamond.

makako

Neo Member
Man, we really pulled a rabbit out of the hat for this game.

Annie tped bot to 5 man countergank me twice so we lost both bot turrets in less than 17minutes and a dragon. Looked damn grim with the score being 5-20.

Farmed to 25minutes and I got my two negatron items and the game just didn't even seem fair anymore. Ran around slapping shit for the next 20minutes and cleaned up fights to solo push turrets. Ended up winning by a huge margain.

Never give up.

No magic pen probably won us the game too

And also, 14th jungle udyr win in a row. Me and manbearpig gunning for that diamond.

DR SEX UNICORN. That's all i can read.

Leezard

But it does.

I play support because i know i can keep the ADC alive, but being in elo hell, i'm paired with absolute amateurs when it comes to warding and positioning. Playing supp is no good if you're jungler is non-existent and top and mid are shite.

I went from a 7 win streak and 70lp down to 35lp because i was paired with absolute fools who were doing the above things. No wards, no SS, constantly solo. I shouldn't be paired with these and now it's a vicious circle of lose games because chumps, get paired with more chumps.

Just remember that if you are better than these chumps, then your team only has 4 chumps while the enemy team has 5 chumps.

FoxSpirit

So, there's this Tryndamere top who is disconnected for several minutes.

I don't push the lane, just farm and wait for him to reconnect. He reconnects and come to lane as level 1 while I was 6. I tell him I let him farm. My jungler comes to gank and get a free kill on him, but I tell him to leave him because he had a dc and we don't like when we get abused when we have dc.

Some minutes later I'm shitganked by their jungler (I didn't attack him while he farmed top in Tryndamere's ausence). Tryndamere kills me and I tell him that was sadly unfair. Minutes later mid comes too along with jungler and Tryndamere and they dive me. They say nothing in chat. They destroy my turret. They win the game eventually (mostly because my bot feds Vayne but whatever).

This community is CANCER.

I'll never be fair with anyone again in this fucking game.
Wait, you basically said, "Here, you can freefarm to level six" and expected to in return freefarm to lvl 10?? Because that is basically what this agreement is. There is NOTHING fair about this. You at level 16 also lasthit so much better than him at Lvl 1, especially since the creeps have scaled at that point, making his timing window all the more strict.

If you wanted to play fair you would have to return to your base and wait until he got the same lvl and cs as you.
Which is also a pretty bullshit solution.
This genre is not build around people disconnecting for a longer amount of time and it is not fixable ingame.
In DotA there is a pause function (which is far superior to a surrender function Dota>LoL yo) which makes it possible to wait a couple of minutes for a player (I think the longest I ever waited for someone without anyone unpausing was like 11 minutes).
Pausing the game is really the only thing that can fix a dc.
Even if all players agreed to stay put at their bases until he returns it might benefit one team over the other.
This. If you want actual fairness, that would be the solution.
Or a pause.

An no, no surrender is BS, we had this argument. People not closing out a game they dominated for 20 minutes is a power tripping abomination.

makako

Neo Member
No it doesn't. Something that seems to divide the community. Some people want it in, myself included, others think people just give up too easily when that function is in the game.

well ... it happens indeed. Some people just can't handle tough situations and give up to easily buut in the other hand you don't have to watch your team get beat up while the opponent just doesn't want to end the game and is farming kills. It's more of a "with great powers come great responsibility" kind of situation... People learn when / how to use it when they get used to tough games and turnarounds.

I can understand the concerns completely but you can amend the timings so that it isn't something you can just spam. I always suggested the vote to come in at 25 minutes and the "cooldown" to be 5 minutes. I think that's completely reasonable.

I was told I was too stupid to know when a game was lost so i should just play on.

Only pros know when a game is over.

Wow, thats a much harsher history then i expected. you dont die much, your farm is good and you have a 12/0 loss... you're making this hard on me!

Anyway, one of the things i see is that 10 days ago you started playing ranked again and had a nice bump of wins over several days, so even with this bad match-history that you have now, your lks is exactly the same as it was previously. thats good! you havent really lost anything yet, so lets hope it turns around! :p

another thing i see is that caitlyn is a new champion in ranked for you, the 9 games in your match history are the only cait games you've played this season and you're playing her at the expense of your varus, who you seem to be pretty strong with. 57% winrate+most played champion. it's possible you're not veryu familiar with how to turnover your lane advantages into strengths in the teamfight stage, but im not sure how much cait you've been playing in normals.

anyway. the games that jump out at me are 7/4/4 cait and 12/0/4 cait.

7/4 you and jungle udyr got fed, but leona really ran over janna and akali got really big. udyr has played 8 of his 10 udyr games in the last 24 hours.

12/0, you appear to have had a first time udyr jungler.

in short, you lost because they released an udyr skin.
in long form, atleast one of those two games you did well in had an enemy champion who did just as well or better and sometimes you will still lose because that other player does better than you in the long run, it's unfortunate but it happens. most of your losses are games where you don't have much impact, [1/1/2, 6/7/7, 3/1/4, 2/3] and i assume you disconnected in the 0/1/0 game.

so i'd say that it could be that your passive farm oriented playstyle might not be synergizing well with caitlyn who is a champ that excells in bullying people in lane or that your bot lane opponents might be outroaming you and playing for fast objectives and teamfights while you're farming, that can be a problem of the afk farming passive style because you dont bring any immediate power to your team and that can hurt your ability to help them. I think it might be the second because in most of your low kill/death games you have low assists too, which would suggest that you're not around all the time.

ps: sorry im being so kill/death oriented, i know it's far from being the most important thing, it's just one of the limits of league not giving out lots of data. :p

Thank you for taking your time to reply. well cait is pretty new in ranked this is true, i didn't own her till a couple of days ago but despite that she's probably my most played champ. i played her whenever she was free for the whole week and then didn't bother picking her up the next week since i got bored with her. ;)

i felt that varus got weaker and i decided to pick up another ADC so i went with her. I'm just thinking that since in most games i'm the only one who is fed i should pickup an ADC with a ult that does more damage to an entire team like MF.

I try to be more agressive with cait and try other champs as well.

thanks again.

Ferga

This guy.

h8e1Zmi.png

How is he plat 2? smh

And I got a guy whose played 1500 ranked games this season and is in plat 4. God dayum.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
This guy.

h8e1Zmi.png

How is he plat 2? smh

And I got a guy whose played 1500 ranked games this season and is in plat 4. God dayum.

i was watching Hafu's stream the other day and she had a diamond 1 "this team, all i need is a tank and i carry" jayce. guys like that are everywhere it seems. :p

Ferga

i don't think i got it ...

He called me a noob for ganking bot lane and not killing him. I did, however, kill his support 3 times and made him burn flash constantly and his support's exhaust.

These are pretty successful ganks.

Plus his mid lane ahri was all of his team's damage since he was down by ~30cs and by 2 levels.

How he failed to see any of this is why I question his position in plat 2.

Boken

Banned
Hi guys. This is going to be a bit of a long post, so bear with me.

Generally speaking, I want to play this game, but am very inexperienced, so I'd like some advice on a few (okay, a lot of) things before I jump in properly and actually play my first game.

Terminology
Here's a list of all of the terminology and meanings I've picked up on so far - Is there anything I'm missing? Are any of my descriptions incorrect?

Top - Topmost lane in a map
Mid - Middle lane in a map
Bottom (Bot) - Bottom lane in a map
Carry - Character that starts off very weak and needs to be heavily supported, but snowballs in strength as they get the necessary items and skills, eventually being able to carry the team to victory
Support - a no gold position (no gold so that others may have more) that requires you to control early game, vision and team fights with very little money. great sacrifices made for the team
Jungling - The act of defeating the various special NPCs that live outside of lanes for bonus rewards - jungling is a low gold position that is required to maintain global presence during laning phase while balancing getting money from a slower gold stream - the jungle
Push - Pushing offensively towards an enemy tower
Last Hitting - The act of hitting a minion (creep?) or enemy last in order to gain bonus rewards
Brush - Grass areas that make anyone who is unmoving inside them invisible.

Champions
Below is a list of the champions that I'm interested in in descending order from most interesting to least (but still interested in). Can anyone recommend a specific one for me that would be good for starting out?

• Leona - tanky initiating support, must go all in each time, thresh is a safer aggressive support
  • Kayle - is unique in her flexible item choices
  • Taric
  • Vi
  • Blitzcrank - hook support, hooks are fun, thresh is a safer option with hooks
  • Talon - physical assassin, if you are playing with low ping, zed has a lot more potential and is hella fun
  • Shen - ninja tank, play if you like farming and being tanky
  • Nautilus
  • Aatrox - As AA dependant front line champions go, Jax and irelia are much more fun

If anyone has any suggestions other than the above which would be significantly better, I'm happy to hear them, but would prefer to try and learn the game with a champion that I like so I won't have to go through an annoying transition after picking up the basics.

General Gameplay Questions
What determines what lane each player should be in?
Is there some specific rule about lanes and archetypes of character? (example - carries always go mid?) - AD carries generally go with supports and generally bot
Is there a difference between the lanes? do certain ones spawn more minions, or is it just a meta thing which makes things easier to manage if certain champions go in certain lanes?
What is the full definition of jungling? I'm a little hazy on this.
Are item builds strictly followed because they've been determined to be the best for that character, or are they loose and adaptive as the match or opposition changes? - it is better to build as you need, but when starting off, building as determined will help you understand when or why to build things
Similar question for skills - Do I need to follow set build guides or is it better to take what I need? - skill builds are to optimise play, but the situation isnt always the same and sometimes requires variation
Should I practice for a few matches against bots before I hop into a real game, and if so, should I use the co-operative against bots option, or would I still be out of my league there?
I've read there's a way to have a private match with me and just bots. Is that still possible, and if so, is it preferable? - possible, but not preferable outside of your first 1 or 2 games. go into "Custom Game" and you can add bots
How useful is the brush? Are there any example uses outside of setting up an ambush? - if you play more, youll understand this more but vision is incredibly powerful. vision extends your zone of influence and it makes it harder for enemies to hit you with skills. a lot of out plays are done with vision/lack of
Can someone define the various roles and what they're needed for? I know of carry (although not the difference between the subcategories) and support, but there's surely more than that. - a basic team comp is mage/bruiser/initiator/support/adcarry. this is to create a perfect spread of tankiness (bruiser and initiator are generally tanky), magic damage from mage, phys damage from carry and sometimes, bruisers try to limit adcarry damage. other roles are: assassins, sustained damage mage, poke, disengager, pusher, duelists, gankers
I sort of get the runes and masteries systems, in that they're meta bonuses that can be applied to all champions in an RPG-like way, but what determines what is good for each champion, and do I have to keep a page for each one I play? - you can have generic pages for physical damage/magical damage , thats what most people do
When is it wise to use the recall spell? - when you want to return to base for whatever reason
Similar question, but for ultimate skill. I assume this varies by character.
Should I watch some streams to see how other people play, or would it all be way over my head at the minute and therefore pointless? - i think you should play a little to get a feel of it, talkative streamers will always be benefitial though

Sorry for the long post, and thanks in advance for any help.

=======

anybody watching the OGN?
you all missed the 4/5 assassin comp

Boken

Banned
CTU is so impressive

these university students tearing it up

such teamwork
how is this possible

that nocturne ult during the ahri v kha duel mustve been so on the fly but executed so beautifully

FoxSpirit

i went 1/1/4 in lane, my draven builds a botrk and rushes tier 3 boots. -__- i didn't say anything until he started complaining about teammates, then i reminded him about his item choices.
Excuse my ignorance, aside from rushing tier 3 boots, why is botrk a bad choice?? Draven is already bursty, just improves that.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Excuse my ignorance, aside from rushing tier 3 boots, why is botrk a bad choice?? Draven is already bursty, just improves that.

Draven has a +85% AD AA modifier that does not scale with attack speed. Your opponent would need to have nearly 3000 current health for botrk to overcome the advantage a stacked bloodthirster+spinning axes gives. you wont find many 3000 health champions in bot lane at lvl 8ish.

Seriously, the CC supports bring to the table is a terror to solo queue teamwork. a nami/sona/zyra that can consistently hit a strong ult will win teamfights and win games. a thresh who can land a good pick will win games. supports are also the primary reason a bot lane will swing one way or another, by being the support you're putting yourself in the position of safeguarding the lowest level+highest gold value lane and enbsuring that your carry is the one that ramps up faster. if you're actually the better player, being support is a great idea. second only to jungle in terms of value brought to the early game and to teamfights.

I played w/ the best Thresh that I have ever played with last night as Ashe. It was such an amazing gmae. We destroyed bot.

So the I main support but also like to play jungle and sometimes mid or ADC when needed.

I have Lux, morgana and eve for when I play mid and Ashe and Trist for the few times I have to ADC. Im pretty set on support and currently maining Nami, Janna, Lulu and Karma (but I have a bunch of others too.

Now with jungle I tend to currently use Udyr but I also got Nasus recently who was fun their and also use Cho sometimes. I also have Yi unlocked but i have never used him

Any recommended junglers? Im tempted by Kha as he looks pretty fun. Dunno really.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Any recommended junglers? Im tempted by Kha as he looks pretty fun. Dunno really.
kha6 isn't really a jungler.

i dunno if you want fun or easy for recommendations. i have fun with sejuani and skarner most lately. xin zhao or maokai are good to learn on.

garath

So the I main support but also like to play jungle and sometimes mid or ADC when needed.

I have Lux, morgana and eve for when I play mid and Ashe and Trist for the few times I have to ADC. Im pretty set on support and currently maining Nami, Janna, Lulu and Karma (but I have a bunch of others too.

Now with jungle I tend to currently use Udyr but I also got Nasus recently who was fun their and also use Cho sometimes. I also have Yi unlocked but i have never used him

Khazix is fun but hard in the jungle. You need a strong start or steal some lane farm. He's an assassin so team comp matters. You either crush them hard early or it gets pretty rough later. If they have 2-3 squishes that you can insta kill it works better. Also helps if you're facing a jungler you can nuke early. Counter jungle them hard and get your snowball that way.

Other than that all the popular ones now are good: Jarvan, Elise (she isn't an instant win by any means but great in the right hands), Zac.

kha6 isn't really a jungler.

i dunno if you want fun or easy for recommendations. i have fun with sejuani and skarner most lately. xin zhao or maokai are good to learn on.

fun. Not fussed about ones being harder to play. they are normally way more enjoyable. I like Udyr but he has the easy to play vibe. Xin looks boring to me and I didnt like maokai when i tried him once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom