• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Finally a decent streamer playing Yi. Saw Chaox and Vman try it but ... yeah.. Not exactly top tier playing.

Watching Meteos right now. He's making it look easy. Game just ended. Hopefully he gets Yi again.

edit: lol. A Yi ban. I expect a few of those in the near future.

Newt

You totally underestimate how much a Fiora player, at the same skill level as a GP player, will run over said GP player.

Like Fiora has issues with her kit but she does a fuck tonne of damage and literally shits on GP in pretty much every conceivable way. Unless the Fiora player is bad.
I realize she has potential, I just enjoy hating on her. Same thing with Trist.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
interesting fact, laners can take one young lizard from a buff to get an exp advantage in lane without preventing a jungler from reaching lvl 3 with red.

purple side top lane op again.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
This is going to happen all the time. :(
in the game im in now, we have the aoe to kill the small lizards early. im curious to see if udyr still hits 2 if he shares small lizard exp with one person.

time for science.
cruel, heartless science.

yoyo, whaddup. just played a game were up 25-9 and i was 10-0 ADC. we lost baron because it wasn't warded and mid just quit. "they have baron, no chance gg afk".

so much fun.

add me: alltheducks - no mic at the minute though.
I had a Thresh support the other day who dropped lantern on or near one of us, then dived onto the enemy champion with the chain, and THEN I REALIZED HE HAD LEFT THE LANTERN SO I COULD FOLLOW UP AS THE ADC.

It was so next-level and almost-tactical that I barely recovered in time to use it.
I try this but i find my carry usually just carries on farming.

Ghost23

This phrase is hilarious; sometimes life happens. Maybe his dog just got hit by a car. Now you're kind of a jerk for being upset that he isn't playing a game.

It could go both ways, but you're right. It's just frustrating, especially when there is no explanation.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I thought Lucian was going to be released in this patch. Is there a release date for him?
he was released in this patch, he's just still locked.

they iron out the kinks in the patch first and then a day or so later the champ is unlocked in a smaller patch.

Blizzard

Banned
What with the lizard XP for top lane, and the accidental tower armor on purple side or whatever before, things are not always as symmetrical as they seem I guess.

Edwardo

Decided to GP in some ranked. Any pointers on my build?

jytkgZh.jpg

Telaso

Banned
I was catching up some games from this last OGN season, and why the hell do they never ban Thresh away from Madlife? He really is the best player there is. He always makes the plays that win games. Its always him....

Madlife truly is god....

Newt

Also, am I the only one that thinks jungle Jax is dumb idea? He just doesn't get the gold to match his playstyle, imo.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Also, if you want to keep tabis there are other good places to pick up MR now. Warmogs on GP is good vs. magic damage and as a general tank item choice, but I bet new Spirit Visage fills that role better. Should be ridiculosly good on him, have to test though.

Also, if you want to keep tabis there are other good places to pick up MR now. Warmogs on GP is good vs. magic damage and as a general tank item choice, but I bet new Spirit Visage fills that role better. Should be ridiculosly good on him, have to test though.

Visage is going to be a huge item now. Lifesteal is affected by the passive, right? Could ADCs start building it maybe? Or would it have a negligible effect by the time you got to it?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Visage is going to be a huge item now. Lifesteal is affected by the passive, right? Could ADCs start building it maybe? Or would it have a negligible effect by the time you got to it?
It works on lifesteal. Could maybe work okay on adc but most defensive item choices there are to not get blown up. If you wanted more lifesteal better to just buy that. Double BT + LW Graves with Visage would be funny though.

Azulsky

It is good if you have a built in healing mechanism. Like GP(W), Vlad(Q), Galio(W), Aatrox(W). Also the CDR is a big part of it and that generally doesnt synergize with ADC's by the time they get around to building a defensive item.

New Banshee's Veil though is a different story. I have a feeling it will become much more popular now.

scy

Might as well mention it then: Lucian delayed a patch.

COPY PASTED FROM EUW. IT WILL LOOK COPY PASTED BECAUSE IT KIND OF IS. Update on Lucian:

SO.

I know everyone’s itching to get their hands on Lucian so you can wreck face with him, but he’s not gonna be going live with this patch. We’d like to keep him on PBE for some additional testing and analysis. There’s still a little work to finish before he’s ready for prime time.

As we continue to shoot for more stable, bug-free and quality patches, sometimes content – including champions! – will be spending a little more time marinating on the PBE before we can flip the switch for everyone. Just because a champ’s on the PBE doesn’t mean they’ll necessarily be released in the next patch. We’re more concerned about getting it right and making sure the live experience is great!

If you’ve got a PBE account, please help us by playing some games with Lucian and reporting your feedback on the PBE community boards (http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/).

Thanks for your patience!

drawkcaB

The gap between champions appearing on PBE and being released on Live has increased so much. I sort of miss the old days of everything (sneak peek, spotlight, release) being done within a few weeks. I can't remember the last champ I was genuinely hyped for. On the bright side, I'm saving IP and RP, so there's that.

TrAcgOk.png

ugh i gave up adc and was forced in to my least favorite role (mid) just because bot was nagging that they are very good and premade. i gave in after some serious doubt. i shouldn't have.
how is this amount of gold even possible? (42min game)

i hope they see this and feel bad.

add me: alltheducks - no mic at the minute though.

sent. no worries, i don't like talking that much.

Newt

TrAcgOk.png

ugh i gave up adc and was forced in to my least favorite role (mid) just because bot was nagging that they are very good and premade. i gave in after some serious doubt. i shouldn't have.

i hope they see this and feel bad.

sent. no worries, i don't like talking that much.
When I see someone be all like "duo bot" I wanna smash my screen. Really just afk in champ select and take the -3lp. It's so worth.

Kenai

TrAcgOk.png

To be fair, Ziggs has some of the best waveclear in the game.

To also be fair, I consider myself a mediocre ADC at best and I can easily double their CS score. In fact, double is probably too low of an estimate lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom