• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boken

Banned
BLIND PICK!
CJBlze: vlad/karthus/ashe/sona/lee
KTB: shen/elise/zed/twitch/sona

late game kite/damage vs midgame pick comp. clocks ticking, ktb!

-----------

PICTURE TIME! action style
80IzQrF.jpg

CdBXl1E.jpg

6VHZuvf.jpg

5AeeYhx.jpg
8 more here: http://imgur.com/a/8P9MK#4 (witch nid, kennen, hex+storm janna, xin zhao). Pics by Penett - http://penett.deviantart.com/

Census
lolgaf players list:
[Google Form]
[Spreadsheet]

-------------------
ESPORTS
World Championships Run-up
A reminder that this week there is no LCS - however, next week is the last week of LCS and will be a superweek (20 games per region).
- 1-2 will get byes to the semi finals in the world championship playoffs
While in NA, Cloud 9 are a lock for 1st seed, 2nd seed will be determined by whether or not Vulcun fuck up. CLG, Curse, TSM, dig and Vel will have to fight stay be in the top 6.
In EU, everything is up for grabs.

World Wide timers
These are the dates for World Championship playoffs around the world and will showcase the teams that are the best around the world, and letting you familiarise yourself with eventual World Championship participants.

South East Asia 17th August
International Wildcard 21,23th August
EU LCS 24-25th August
Taiwan Region 29th August
Korean Circuit Points 31st August
NA LCS 1-2nd September
Korean Regional Finals 7th September
China LPL 8th September (?)

Other Stuff
After the popularity of the "Best Riven NA" tournament, Leagupedia is back with the "Best Lee Sin NA".
more details: http://lol.gamepedia.com/Articles:L...Lee_Sin_NA_Tournament,_Sponsored_by_Alienware

Leezard

Best Lee Sin NA seems interesting, Lee Sin can do so much crazy stuff.

Best Morgana NA would be the most boring tournament.

Boken

Banned
I thought it was the start of a new page

Sigh blaze. 95k people turn up in Korea hour to see blaze get stomped. Way too predictable in a blind pick of all things

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
the nice thing about a higher mmr is that it seems like the pool gets smaller and i can run into the same people multiple matches in a row easier.

Delodax

ESPORTS
World Championships Run-up
A reminder that this week there is no LCS - however, next week is the last week of LCS and will be a superweek (20 games per region).

Good Guy Riot making it easy for moba/arts fans to choose which games to watch =D

Einbroch

Banned
Girlfriend's out of town this weekend and taking the puppy.

The International is on.

My friends are all available to 3v3.

I don't work for the next six days.

Tales of Xillia just came in the mail.

Is...is this heaven?

dimb

Girlfriend's out of town this weekend and taking the puppy.

The International is on.

My friends are all available to 3v3.

I don't work for the next six days.

Tales of Xillia just came in the mail.

Is...is this heaven?
Did you get your account back okay?

Einbroch

Banned
Did you get your account back okay?

Yeah. Took three days, which was a little annoying. Also the hacker removed all my friends from my friends list, removed me from my 3v3 team, and bought Dr. Mundo with IP (?), but never played a game. Riot sent me a generic email about account security, but then I got a personal one a few minutes later stating that they understand that it's a big deal and they are going to look into email verification. They were very sorry and asked if I wanted a refund on Mundo since they believe it may have not been purchased by me since the IP address was different. I just responded that it was okay, they didn't have to refund.

Still not gonna buy anything, but I appreciate the personal email. I used up my remaining RP on that Sej skin on sale and removed my credit card from my account.

My friends thought I was lying about the whole email changing situation, then they went on the site and did it themselves. They were just as shocked as I was.

Oh, and I get an email every day about a password reset request.

Newt

Yeah. Took three days, which was a little annoying. Also the hacker removed all my friends from my friends list, removed me from my 3v3 team, and bought Dr. Mundo with IP (?), but never played a game. Riot sent me a generic email about account security, but then I got a personal one a few minutes later stating that they understand that it's a big deal and they are going to look into email verification. They were very sorry and asked if I wanted a refund on Mundo since they believe it may have not been purchased by me since the IP address was different. I just responded that it was okay, they didn't have to refund.

Still not gonna buy anything, but I appreciate the personal email. I used up my remaining RP on that Sej skin on sale and removed my credit card from my account.

My friends thought I was lying about the whole email changing situation, then they went on the site and did it themselves. They were just as shocked as I was.
So the moral of the story-- Mundo goes where he pleases.

But yeah, for me pre-paid cards are more a safety thing than anything.

garath

This is where Paypal is my go to. I try not to use my CC for things like in game purchases. I'll always use paypal if it's available just for that additional layer of protection.

Glad it's sorted though. Hope Riot gets their shit together soon on the account security. That's a big flaw.

dimb

mundo is fun. the hacker was me. please play mundo.

drawkcaB

A good counter jungling Mundo is ridiculously annoying to play against.

I always get a smile out of people who think that because Mundo's first clear leaves him low HP he must therefore be easy to invade thoughout the match. Hell, I get a smile out of people who think his first clear is bad health wise.

Blizzard

Banned
11/13

that's it.

i'm done. starting a smurf and get directly in to silver after placement matches is much quicker than playing this shit.
That's a really high number of AFKs. :( I wonder if leaverbuster will detect them and some of them will be temporarily banned at least.

DeadNames

Banned
I don't know if anyone saw, but I'll ask again.

Does anyone wanna give the Jayce one a little touch up? Thanks.

Best Maokai NA tournament would be premium.

Guys I got my copy of Xenoblade working on Dolphin on my PC.

I can play it again without using a shitty Wiimote. Also high-res!

Guess I'm not playing League for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom