• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseZao

I think the reason you skip IV sometimes if because when you hit a new league you always start at V, but through your climb through the previous league and the promo series, your MMR may be higher than your division, so once you clear Division V series it sets you at your MMR.

I have a friend who just graduated from Bronze I into Silver V and spends a lot of time complaining about bads.

I don't know what to tell him.

After Naut like once in the past and hating it, I had the urge to play him today and I absolutely dominated. Something musta clicked. I still can't hit anybody with my damn E though.

Q8D3vil

I like a challenge. And hitting ashe arrows is just the best feeling in the world.

And guys, gold 1 is worse than silver 1. Trust me.

True, just had taric who afk 90% of the game because the dude was playing (rank) while fucking working (he was playing from work).

bjaelke

E4bPabN.jpg

I committed so many offenses with that build.

You could've bought BorK instead of Zephyr.

---

Just got home from the local LoL convention. The venue was already way bigger than last year, but there's still too many people. I heard there were already campers around 1am. I'm very thankful I had backstage access so I didn't have to fall in line. There were at least more than 10,000 attendees.

Lines outside. They had to shoo people away before 12pm
nDdbuXL.jpg

Cops were called because some rowdy people who didn't get in threatened to riot (hue)
002TGNx.jpg

I'll get back when I get the cosplay pics. There was a really hot Cait; probably the hottest Cait I've ever seen. I saw a really amazing and fully functional Monarch Kog. There was a Mecha Khazix who had helpers attach his evolutions throughout the presentation. There were like a million Vis. I didn't know she was that popular here.

I can't take that Cait off my mind. I don't feel bad about not getting my hands on any merch.

Blizzard

Banned
I dunno, I guess I'm messing up my timing/range. If someone's just a little bit further away from me and I hit my E, I feel like it's going to miss. I guess I have to be right on top of them in order to hit it and allow it to keep hitting them.
If you want to be ultra safe, hit E right after you right click (or pull, then right click) to snare, since they will be next to you AND can't move then.

What happened to those mini-buffs to Karma and Ziggs? I remember reading about her W doing some flat healing on top of the missing health heal. Ziggs was supposed to be able to instantly detonate his W.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I was thinking it would help me catch people easier in ganks and roam around the map faster.
trundle is not a gank heavy jungler. even if he was mobos aren't going to help you on a gank. mobos are only good on junglers who have strong cc after the gap is closed.

Edwardo

trundle is not a gank heavy jungler. even if he was mobos aren't going to help you on a gank. mobos are only good on junglers who have strong cc after the gap is closed.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Yea, I decided to play him last night. I bought him a couple months ago, but only tried him out once. Me and this Urgot were taking people down pretty easily the whole game. I didn't expect his jungle clear to be as fast as it was.

Boken

Banned
What happened to those mini-buffs to Karma and Ziggs? I remember reading about her W doing some flat healing on top of the missing health heal. Ziggs was supposed to be able to instantly detonate his W.
Ziggs change is through afaik.

Karma heals 20% instantly and 20% if unbroken.

That is a lot

Are there ANY at least decent Sion players? Every one I come across is absolutely horrible.

No, because Sion is a teeeeeeerrible champion in his design.

Like, if you're AD Sion, you stun something, you run up and bonk it on the head. Maybe use your ult once in a while.

If you're AP, you shield, stun something and blow your shield. When you get Lich Bane add "bonk it on the head" to that.

He's an awfully designed champion. There's no good or bad to Sion. You just do those things, maybe you win, maybe you don't.

But who cares? Because anyone playing Sion sure as hell doesn't.

Edwardo

Are there ANY at least decent Sion players? Every one I come across is absolutely horrible.
I had a ranked game a month or so ago that we had an AP Sion and he dominated the other team. Other than that, I've never seen one do well or at least carry the team.

Newt

So does anyone else think Kennen is beyond broken or is it just me?
You're not the only one. His laning is far too safe, and despite having huge teamfight potential. He should not have that kind of range, and he should not have an escape so strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom