• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
why is silver 1 / gold 5 such a dark place.

Rusty Gold players that don't give a shit anymore (They only play to avoid decay) being matched with super tryhard silver 1 lifers. It's a recipe for disaster.

Can you show him my summoner name and this picture and tell him it's fully stacked?

but srsly, I sent him a tweet linking him to my post explaining why I dislike the changes, so I guess he may have read my thoughts already.
I'm sure he's read them, but he probably won't reply. He is remarkably poor at responding to criticism.

Prove me wrong, Scarborough.

what time is it in kangaroo land?

boken lets dawngate
8:45am. Probably too early.

Ken

jbxBShlA1tvflO.png

rip

drawkcaB

i actually like the changes on rengar. i want him to be a jungler who takes advantage of all the brush on the map rather than someone who camps out in the push top lane. top lane is pretty horrid about snowballing right now, and rengar is one of the worst offenders of that.

and fuck stealth movespeed is way better.

Same. Looking forward to the results. Also:

Azulsky

How do I play Gragas? I have no idea.

You generally fuck up alot and learn from the mistakes.

Grail is core item.

He basically needs to roam and make plays.

While landing the ultimate is important, late game landing the 40% AS reduction Q is actually really important.

WW would be nice if he got tweaked as a counterjungler. He's healthy, a strong duelist and an awful pre 6 ganker.

Something to just press his presence to the enemy jungler. I thought of making his E a double cast active with long cooldown (a bit like Quinn vision). First cast is usual E but detects low health monsters and tells everyone. Second is a very very short ranged gapclose that deals damage based on missing health.

Ferga

Jesus christ. Just had to go against an Annie who got so fed at mid, she did 1000k damage from 3 skills at 13minutes in.

What the fuck.

tafer

Is there something worse than a premade team looking for scapegoats for their own failure?

I mean, shit talking for a mistake is almost normal, but the dogpiling and endless harassment from the rest of the team is quite something.

Yeah, Im just venting a little bit... seriously, this game's community is ugh.

DeadNames

Banned
Is there something worse than a premade team looking for scapegoats for their own failure?

I mean, shit talking for a mistake is almost normal, but the dogpiling and endless harassment from the rest of the team is quite something.

Yeah, Im just venting a little bit... seriously, this game's community is ugh.

My friend blamed me for getting him killed once.

I was tf, he was teemo. I was running away and the whole team killed me when he rushes in there and gets instagibbed.

People just can't accept responsibility.

drawkcaB

My friend blamed me for getting him killed once.

I was tf, he was teemo. I was running away and the whole team killed me when he rushes in there and gets instagibbed.

People just can't accept responsibility.

This game desperately needs replays so players can realize the mistakes they made...well, at least the non-d'baggers who take the time to try and improve themselves.

jerd

I just bought xerath.

Did I shoot myself in the foot?

One of my favorite APs. If you get ahead of your lane opponent it is pretty easy to 100-0 most of them around levels 7-9 with his W-E-R-Q-R-R. Plus his range is so fun to play with. Blind sniping kills in the fog as people run away never gets old.

Newt

What this game needs most is the ability to report people in the pre-game lobby. Or maybe the ability to veto someone out of the lobby (solo q only).

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
This game desperately needs replays so players can realize the mistakes they made...well, at least the non-d'baggers who take the time to try and improve themselves.

You can use LoLReplays but that's a third part system and can get buggy at times.

Subtle

I wish LCS players would do some crazier stuff. Looking at the same champs gets pretty stale, but I still watch C9 and TSM games out of commitment. I feel it's always the same small champion pool getting picked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom