• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
you look like a bro who wants to go in deep and own the fuck outta that shit talking carry

lux is for sissies

play ahri

have you dun lichbane and dcap on kayle yet

ahri is for peoples who need autoaim in half their skillset and for babbies that need escapes because they didn't position correctly

nothing ahri can do will ever be as satisfying as landing a cage on the unsuspecting enemy carry that was walking thru a warded bush, immediately followed by a ball that detonates while The Laser is vaporizing half their HP

and the last thing they hear is this

PoolParty_Comic.jpg

I liked Pool Party Renekton.

Boken

Banned
ahri is for peoples who need autoaim in half their skillset and for babbies that need escapes because they didn't position correctly

nothing ahri can do will ever be as satisfying as landing a cage on the unsuspecting enemy carry that was walking thru a warded bush, immediately followed by a ball that detonates while The Laser is vaporizing half their HP

and the last thing they hear is this
auto aim? please. it only hits the closest 3 targets, which means you have to be manly enough to get as close to the enemy carry as you can. and i think by 'escape' you mean assassination skill. lux just stands at tower and throws lasers like a sissy.

ahri is like playing chicken with a train and winning. lux is like spitting at cars from a bridge

I liked Pool Party Renekton.
Wait.
THATS REAL!?
http://beta.oce.leagueoflegends.com/node/4365 - hopefully theyre all free for oceanic (lol)

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
auto aim? please. it only hits the closest 3 targets, which means you have to be manly enough to get as close to the enemy carry as you can. and i think by 'escape' you mean assassination skill. lux just stands at tower and throws lasers like a sissy.

ahri is like playing chicken with a train and winning. lux is like spitting at cars from a bridge

standing at tower? pls pls

if the entire enemy team isn't running away from you in uttermost horror you've failed at playing lux properly in a match

but i will concede ahri is a decent alternative, if lacking in instagib/laugh satisfaction factor. he should buy both

edit:
8C4jzhK.gif

pew pew

Boken

Banned
skin splashes with summertime style and palette

teasing: beach ball orianna, swimsuit gragas, swimsuit ahri, water zac (i doubt these are real skins. tho we need swimsuit ahri for the pandering factor)

Blizzard

Banned
Those splash arts are all awesome. There are so many little neat details.

I am a little disturbed that it was so awkward to find how to change my password though. I thought there might be an easy way to do it from the client. I eventually went to the beta site...and even after a security breach there's no HTTPS login option?!

And weirdly it never asked me to change my password after I patched on the client.

forgrim

+6, -4, +10, +5, +8, +11, +12, +17, -7, +12, -12, +30 = 88 LP

I HAVE LIBERATED MYSELF FROM THE DIV 1 CLAMP (i think)

i'll laugh (and cry) if the clamp starts from here and I only get +1~5.

i've been following Achtius' rise through div 1 too and he seems to go on such long winning streaks haha. the lp behavior for u seems the same too so hopefully you start seeing what i've been seeing.

bjaelke

Leigh Smith @RiotDeman
Re: Riot Codes, this event they are linked to your Gamescom ticket code. Didn't attend? Then no code! Come on over to #Gamescom

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom