• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q8D3vil

After two days full of wins i get this....
definitely top 10 worst games in LoL and the worst part is that shyv, fizz and blitz are platinum.
9VA1yLR.jpg

Boken

Banned
I was hoping for a better series.

I turned it on just before the 2nd match started.. Is the first worth watching when they rebroadcast it at noon?

maybe if youre a fan of KTB?

CJ need to learn that shen really isnt that amazing unless you can babysit him so he can snowball. Zac just shits on shen in anyway.

you are no. 20000 in the queue waiting time 40min

*40 min later*

please change your password now

*changes password*

you are no. 20000 in the queue waiting time 40min

#euw

I had really thought that I wanted to learn to toplane and that toplaning wasn't all that different from mid but then I realized that there are a lot of matchups up top that are AWFUL

i finally get why everyone hates Jayce so much, and just ranged champs in general.

Q8D3vil

I had really thought that I wanted to learn to toplane and that toplaning wasn't all that different from mid but then I realized that there are a lot of matchups up top that are AWFUL

i finally get why everyone hates Jayce so much, and just ranged champs in general.
Just learn Renekton, no hard counter and can be built as a tank or offtank.
i stopped playing him top because its too easy to win lanes and got bored after +40 games with him. Started learning rumble and he is good too.

BlazinAm

After two days full of wins i get this....
definitely top 10 worst games in LoL and the worst part is that shyv, fizz and blitz are platinum.
9VA1yLR.jpg

What was that Shyvana doing the whole game? I point out the Shyvana because she had two finished items and should have been able to contribute a bit more.

Q8D3vil

What was that Shyvana doing the whole game? I point out the Shyvana because she had two finished items and should have been able to contribute a bit more.

Died to lee sin within 15 second when the lane start, bot didnt even bother help me with red when i asked and pinged for like 20 seconds.

Newt

Surprised how badly Lyon performed. I guess the Mexican scene is behind of the NA scene, just like the NA scene is behind the Korean/Chinese scene.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Why? They are fine: all of them have model changes and recall animations, few have new particles or slight sound changes, and Graves is more expensive because of new particles and new sounds for every skill.

I'm so getting that Leona skin. I love my solari and valkyrie, but this one's just fantastic.
lee sin is probably overpriced, the others are fine. Riot created the 750 price tier but has yet to use it, in spite of the fact they said 10-20% of the skins released this year would fall into that category. All new skins and champions have recall animations, so that's not exactly impressive.

forgrim

The only time I played with a plat member in one of my ranks, he played a terribad htop hecarim. So I can see the whole fizz and others playing terribly being realistic.

The opposing team in that game had a support poppy. 100+ ranked games played and it was the first poppy I've seen. All he did was speed up and dive me...it was kinda retarded

Einbroch

Banned
lee sin is probably overpriced, the others are fine. Riot created the 750 price tier but has yet to use it, in spite of the fact they said 10-20% of the skins released this year would fall into that category. All new skins and champions have recall animations, so that's not exactly impressive.

All the TPA skins were 750, IIRC. So that's five. That's probably all they'll do.

garath

I just wish they'd start releasing skins for the champs that have terrible or few skins (either by virtue of being new or whatever).

Evelynn
Elise
Diana
Kassadin? His are pretty boring.
Vi - I hate her Neon skin.

Vi is probably the only one on my personal want list that gets a pass. She's only 8 or 9 months old.

The rest are upwards of a year or older.

Newt

I just wish they'd start releasing skins for the champs that have terrible or few skins (either by virtue of being new or whatever).

Evelynn
Elise
Diana

Vi is probably the only one on my personal want list that gets a pass. She's only 8 or 9 months old.

Diana could use a skin for sure. They talked about Evelynn getting a visual remake, so there's no pint giving her a skin atm. I think there's only so much you can do for champs like Kass and Elise in terms of skins and Kass already has like 5 or something.

Evelynn
Elise
Diana

Whaaaaaat you don't like this skin? (Gotcha Force was one of my favourite games, saw this straight away.)

GG4E08-36.png

I want it. If I go back to jungling her I may get it.

Q8D3vil

Evelynn
Elise
Diana

Neon vi is one of the best release date skins (along with khazix), One piece reference alone make it worth the price.

rakhir

Every champion from Zyra, released in july 2012, onwards doesn't have any other skin than the release one.
So thats Zyra, Diana, Rengar, Syndra, Kha'zix, Elise, Zed, Nami, Vi, and every one released this year.

When they said that making Spirit Guard Udyr took a lot of work time they fucking meant it.

And I've bought Neon Strike Vi immediately after seeing her recall animation. It's rainbow time!

Einbroch

Banned
This Shyvana is driving me nuts in this CW/TCM game. You have no CC. Stop chasing. Get a Frozen mallet. Or Trinity Force.

URGGGGHHH.

Newt

This Shyvana is driving me nuts in this CW/TCM game. You have no CC. Stop chasing. Get a Frozen mallet. Or Trinity Force.

URGGGGHHH.
It bothers me too, lol. I don't think Shyvanna is a good choice for a team that has a Nasus. Actually I don't think Shyvanna is a good pick in general.

scy

It bothers me too, lol. I don't think Shyvanna is a good choice for a team that has a Nasus. Actually I don't think Shyvanna is a good pick in general.

She's seen a resurgence in some of Chinese/Korean games. Heavy focus more on disrupting the enemy jungle with self-sufficient (e.g., heavy CC) lanes. Or just going for map/objectives over kills in lane.

Just had an great game as Nami. We had a Hecarim and Fizz too. Managed to get a really good initiate Tidal Wave, then Hec follows up with his ult, then somehow stunned 3 people with my Q. Fizz threw his ult, caught and murdered them all. Vayne cleaned the rest up. Blood was everywhere.

Einbroch

Banned
She's a fairly good 3s Jungler. Should give her a try with aggressive lanes (e.g., Renekton, Kayle, Cassiopiea, Lissandra, etc.).

I meant in 5v5. When I'm not on Rumble I usually go Shyvana (or Elise) in 3v3 as either the jungle or solo lane (if the enemy has no jungle).

I love Shivy, but the pick makes no sense in this game. Lissy = mobility. Vayne = mobility. Nami = gives mobility. Jarvin = mobility. Shen = mobility. People will watch this game and think she sucks. I constantly get shit when going Shyv in 5s.

scy

I love Shivy, but the pick makes no sense in this game. Lissy = mobility. Vayne = mobility. Nami = gives mobility. Jarvin = mobility. Shen = mobility. People will watch this game and think she sucks. I constantly get shit when going Shyv in 5s.

Humorously enough, put the Shyvana with the CW comp and it would make more sense.

garath

Neon vi is one of the best release date skins (along with khazix), One piece reference alone make it worth the price.

To be fair it is a cool skin in terms of uniqueness, animations, etc. I just don't like it personally. Wish she had another. I think I even have it just don't use it.

edit: Shyvana pick paying off.

bjaelke

Yes, that should work. iirc you have to claim the code afterwards using the skin code and the ticket code on a temporary site set up by Riot.

Blizzard

Banned
Just learn Renekton, no hard counter and can be built as a tank or offtank.
i stopped playing him top because its too easy to win lanes and got bored after +40 games with him. Started learning rumble and he is good too.
I wish I had the problem of won lanes (or wins in general?) being so easy that I have to switch to keep a challenge.

Why don't you just keep Renekton and get to platinum or something before switching up? At least then you might get a cool skin or border out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom