• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakhir

overpriced skins (according to Riot pricing).

Why? They are fine: all of them have model changes and recall animations, few have new particles or slight sound changes, and Graves is more expensive because of new particles and new sounds for every skill.

I'm so getting that Leona skin. I love my solari and valkyrie, but this one's just fantastic.

Boken

Banned
There's a twitch stream doubler. Google it. Or open two pop out windows and two monitors.

But Mexico v Australia is my pick - stream b

Boken

Banned
I expected Mexico to be better because they can practice with America, but the choices here are weird. Why is the 2v1 in mid,??

Boken

Banned
Yeah but he's actually rather item dependant unless you want to make him a glorified slow machine.

2v1 delays ez's power spike too much, while double ad carry is all about that early midgame.

They should've 2v1 the lissandra, ez can handle syndra mid.

Newt

Yeah but he's actually rather item dependant unless you want to make him a glorified slow machine.

2v1 delays ez's power spike too much, while double ad carry is all about that early midgame.

They should've 2v1 the lissandra, ez can handle syndra mid.
Well Zac couldn't handle the lissandra clearly.

bjaelke

Who won stream A?
iM was on both streams.

VG7hBv6.jpg

rakhir

They always do riot police enforcerers, i hope someday they will do riot starters, like Protest Ezreal or Hippie Nidalee, Football Hooligan Gragas

Einbroch

Banned
OGN production values > LCS.

Just that background, last pick/bans, the logos, the borders...it just looks more professional and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom