• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

yeah i dont like it when people say fort pot

I'm just so used to Red Pot / Blue Pot instead of Elixir. I rarely hear Elixir used when referring to them. Fort Pot is pretty common but not really for Brill.

Colors man. They so easy.

Blizzard

Banned
To solve this problem we must change mana potions to be called "mana thingies" instead, and make them yellow and brown so there isn't any confusion due to colors.

brian!

best support is when you are udyr
and when things go down you just hold position and spam stances for moral support

Opiate

There was a guy in my history class in sophomore year of high school who called World War II "W W 2," spelling out each letter. It drove me crazy.

World War 2. Three syllables.
Dou-ble U Dou-ble U 2. Seven syllables.

It takes considerably longer to use his acronym than to simply say the name. It bothered, he knew it, so he kept using it.

Macattk15

There was a guy in my history class in sophomore year of high school who called World War II "W W 2," spelling out each letter. It drove me crazy.

It takes considerably longer to use his acronym than to simply say the name. It bothered, he knew it, so he kept using it.

Wat.

scy

So what you're saying is, you're not for Fort Pots?

You don't get better at roles by avoiding them.

And I understand that as well. I'm just not a fan of people being forced to play a role in which they don't care to play or get better in. In ranked, I will always play support (main) but will not AD because my AD is just not at the level that my elo is. Normals are a different story.

Riot nerfs too hard. I guess I'll hold onto my IP for now.

meh, he was broken. Rengar has a fundamental problem in that his kit has so much going on it's almost impossible to balance through numbers alone. He's always goign to be too strong or too weak, unfortunately.

It sucks, he was by far my favourite champion for a while. He had so may different build options.

zkylon

zkylewd
And I understand that as well. I'm just not a fan of people being forced to play a role in which they don't care to play or get better in. In ranked, I will always play support (main) but will not AD because my AD is just not at the level that my elo is. Normals are a different story.
well ranked is hard because you're not always gonna get what you want (unless you main support/jungle).

I mean I can't jungle for shit and I don't care about being able to jungle so I don't practice it, but if people need someone to jungle I'll do it and hope my map awareness+obsessive warding will make up for it :p

meh, he was broken. Rengar has a fundamental problem in that his kit has so much going on it's almost impossible to balance through numbers alone. He's always goign to be too strong or too weak, unfortunately.

It sucks, he was by far my favourite champion for a while. He had so may different build options.

Riot could take a page from Dota2's book. Make everything strong as hell!

He can still do things, you can just get other champions to do it better.

Basically, just play Kha'zix.

Kha'zix seems pretty strong with that slash nuke and spam spikes. I think I'll wait for a free week since I'm still not convinced I'll like him.

Kenai

I'm trying really hard to make Galio support a thing (aka justify my legendary skin), and it's...kind of working? I can't harass quite as well as Zyra or Lulu from a distance but I can take hits better, and all of his moves have fairly potent secondary effects outside of their damage that scale well into lategame. There's a few things that ruin my day (Garen's Q got me pretty good just now) but I'm kinda wondering why I don't see him used this way by anyone else.

Edwardo

So I've been jungling with Trynd lately and have been running into a problem. Basically, I start with a smiteless red, then use smite on the golems. After that I do wraiths and wolves. When I get to blue I can't clear it because at that point I don't have much health and I burned my health pots on the first two camps. I start with a hunter's machete and 5 health pots. Because I can't kill blue, I recall back to buy madreds and some more health pots. Clearing becomes easier now that I have madreds, but I dont have the money for boots which then makes getting from camp to camp slower. So after I clear the 2nd time, I recall back again to buy boots and heal up so that I can gank.

I'm just looking for some suggestions to improve my method of jungling with Tryndamere. Thanks.

Xetherion

So I've been jungling with Trynd lately and have been running into a problem. Basically, I start with a smiteless red, then use smite on the golems. After that I do wraiths and wolves. When I get to blue I can't clear it because at that point I don't have much health and I burned my health pots on the first two camps. I start with a hunter's machete and 5 health pots. Because I can't kill blue, I recall back to buy madreds and some more health pots. Clearing becomes easier now that I have madreds, but I dont have the money for boots which then makes getting from camp to camp slower. So after I clear the 2nd time, I recall back again to buy boots and heal up so that I can gank.

I'm just looking for some suggestions to improve my method of jungling with Tryndamere. Thanks.

What summoner level are you? Jungling can be difficult without tier 3 runes, which aren't available until after level 20. Also what masteries are you using? If you're running out of health before finishing your first clear you might need more points in the defense tree.

Also you should use smite on red, not golems. Red does more damage than golems, and using Smite earlier means it's up again sooner.

And finally, are your teammate's leashing for you (helping you kill red quicker so you don't take as much damage)? It's a lot harder to get through a first clear without leashing.

Edwardo

I believe I just hit 22 last night. I filled up the yellow armor ones and blue magic resist. Working on red ad runes now.

I've been using the offensive mastery page that I made, but I should probably switch to my defensive one. Here's a link to my mastery pages if that helps. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19605323#masteries

Ya I have them help me all the way til the last couple of hits so that I could get it without smite.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

Start with wraiths, you should be able to finish them before red spawns. Kill red. If you still have smite go straight to blue. Gank, invade, or farm as you see fit. Golems are lowest priority all the time.

Get attack speed reds asap.

Ferrio

Banned
How is Ashe? I love playing as an archer in most games and she looks to be the only one in LOL.

One of the weaker ADC since her skills have more support aspects than most ADCs (shitty passive, no steroid, and only one of her skills does any damage). She does have a really good initiate, only thing is whether or not the people in your game will follow up on your lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom