• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepykyo

Yeah, a bloody long wait!

I think I am advancing myself to play against real people...
I am scared, fuck it!

I think I'm 50-50 in pvp with randoms. Where as intermediate was 30% win rate or less. I'm going to guess that players (myself included) below 30 are worse than intermediate bots. Team construction definitely tends to be worse.

faridmon

I think I'm 50-50 in pvp with randoms. Where as intermediate was 30% win rate or less. I'm going to guess that players (myself included) below 30 are worse than intermediate bots. Team construction definitely tends to be worse.

Hmm, that is good to know. I have been practising on intermediate for a bit and they are quite tough, but I have been told that practising on players are the way to go. I am level 16 btw (just started playing this a month ago)

FoxSpirit

Supposedly streamer Phantomlord was raided by the police and taken into custody.

just had an automatic pointed at me, put in hand cuffs and sat in the back of a cop car as I watched as 6 policemen go through my whole house.. will keep you all updated.

Mothman91

Oddone had the same thing, stuck at 1 second twice. He exited and re-queued, no queue for him.

Went straight in for me too, exit client and it worked.

Mothman91

If I'm going to play Mundo top, I need a better variety of runes. Don't have CDR runes/movement speed quints yet. I have the general AD/AP quinits/reds, and also Mpen/ArmorPen runes.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
If I'm going to play Mundo top, I need a better variety of runes. Don't have CDR runes/movement speed quints yet. I have the general AD/AP quinits/reds, and also Mpen/ArmorPen runes.
Just run AD or Mpen quints. Maybe I'm out of the loop but I find it hard to imagine CDR being more useful than MR on Mundo.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm not sure how the good players on here will find it, but http://www.youtube.com/user/foxdropLoL has a decent collection of stuff, related to http://cloth5.com/ which has a few blogs and stuff on it. I also like catching good junglers on stream when I can.

Talking of jungling, been having a go at jungle Rammus. Clear is rubbish, but GOTTA GO FAST! Plus that ult is surprisingly good, nice damage and low cooldown. Still not level 30 though, so bear that in mind.

quoting twice because holy shit thanks

been watching a lot of stuff of his today since league has been down

Finally managed a 10 win streak. Feeling like a boss right now. I was Bronze I at the end of S3, now I'm nearly Silver I.

iPgqr8E.png

Burt

First pick.

Go team player Taric.

Lulu top.

Lee Sin adc.

I'm so glad I waited all night for this.

Edit: Kass starts Tear and that health/mana rock that leads to Rod of Ages

FODEA

Banned
There's just no answer to a little coordination if you have Mundo or Nasus that was able to farm until late game. Our best teamfight was a pentakill for me, yay first in a while.

Trying to learn Draven since I saw a friend carry into Diamond with it. Needless to say, I'm nowhere near as good at Draven yet but it was a confidence booster to beat a D5 ADC and get a pentakill on my second game on Draven in the past few months (both being today):

X29WJU2.jpg

We tried to start another teamfight when they didn't have baron but unfortunately new shyrelia's got them away and I got caught and had my GA popped and we just surrendered after that. The Mundo splitpush was just too much.

zkylon

zkylewd
I made a quick vid of highlights from that leblanc game. not quite siv hd but it's kinda worth it to watch me fail flash and stand still autoing ezreal under turret for some reason

Hmm, that is good to know. I have been practising on intermediate for a bit and they are quite tough, but I have been told that practising on players are the way to go. I am level 16 btw (just started playing this a month ago)

yea playing against bots is not good at all

if you have friends that can play with you (don't go playing with your platinum friends or you won't learn anything) or learn the game with you it's a really good idea to just go into normals and try your luck there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom