• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothman91

ARz2kp3.png

Successful Mundo day.
Teach me the ways.

ALN1031

Teach me the ways.

Well, considering he's still gaining exp and this is pre level 30, he's probably winning just due to the players being unable to deal with the unkillable monster that is Mundo. I think Mundo build is just like 0/30/0 masteries, then rush tank items and then dive the carry and throw cleavers.

Mothman91

Well, considering he's still gaining exp and is this pre level 30, he's probably winning just due to the players being unable to deal with the unkillable monster that is Mundo. I think Mundo build is just like 0/30/0 masteries, then rush tank items and then dive the carry and throw cleavers.
Good evaluation. Didn't notice the pre-30. I always wanted to try Mundo top though.

I just had an amazing turnaround in this game. Their Lee Sin ganked so well early and won bot + mid for their team. Luckily, we had this setup and got a pick on Lee which led to us getting a drake + baron around 25 minutes.

Draven does it all.

grats on the series :) what division are you going up to?

Jenga

Banned
I still do double Doran on Jungle Olaf, since I usually get ahead. I don't know anyone who can duel me with those except maybe a Tigerdyr or Lee with double Dorans. Most people still go Spirit Stone anyway.

I'm a huge fan of doran shield after doran ad start

sacrifice a bit less power for great 1v1ing (works great on olaf imo at least)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm a huge fan of doran shield after doran ad start

sacrifice a bit less power for great 1v1ing (works great on olaf imo at least)

Aren't you worried about wasting money with that kind of start?

As much as I dislike machete start, money piles up quick that way once you get over the hump.

CRS

Teach me the ways.
Only level 21 so people are still caught off guard by him. They find it really surprising when my cleaver has such a long range and when leveled enough, does a nice chunk of damage. And I've gotten really good at strafing around minions and launching the cleaver pretty quickly so they never expect it or don't react quick enough. This allows me to get an early kill which helps out a ton because getting a Sunfire Cape as early as possible helps me farm creeps a little faster on top of the tankiness. Then once I save enough for Visage, it'll take at least 3 people to take me down.

But if you're at a stalemate, and your jungler doesn't help or doesn't exist, then it'll be a long grind. Just hope that the enemy team doesn't gank you/zone you out of earning xp and gold.

Well, considering he's still gaining exp and this is pre level 30, he's probably winning just due to the players being unable to deal with the unkillable monster that is Mundo. I think Mundo build is just like 0/30/0 masteries, then rush tank items and then dive the carry and throw cleavers.
Basically.

Also, I only have 0/21/0 with only two/three random glyphs on right now so I can't wait when I finally hit 30 and eventually save enough to fill up my rune page.

Jenga

Banned
Aren't you worried about wasting money with that kind of start?

As much as I dislike machete start, money piles up quick that way once you get over the hump.
Eh, not really. D shield + Ninja tabi gives me enough armor and block on the cheap to function, and with the right runes I can clear creep safely enough

after that just build giants belt or mr/hp hood depending on their team

Moodmon

Neo Member
Is there a good youtube guy for jungling?

Counter-jungling stuff is just all over the place... I don't even have a baseline as things are.

I'm not sure how the good players on here will find it, but http://www.youtube.com/user/foxdropLoL has a decent collection of stuff, related to http://cloth5.com/ which has a few blogs and stuff on it. I also like catching good junglers on stream when I can.

Talking of jungling, been having a go at jungle Rammus. Clear is rubbish, but GOTTA GO FAST! Plus that ult is surprisingly good, nice damage and low cooldown. Still not level 30 though, so bear that in mind.

Burt

For people starting Doran's Blade on Olaf, do you get Ancient Golem later or just skip over it entirely? Sure, DBlade is much stronger earlier on, but Ancient Golem is great on him, especially after you essentially shave 400-500g off the cost with its passive. I just did my first Doran's start game and it went fine, but it felt weird going back to pick up Ancient Golem. I can't see myself having an easy time skipping it though.

Usually go Machete - Tabi - Golem - Vamp Scepter - Randuins/Spirit Visage - Spirit Visage/Randuin's - BOTRK

Jenga

Banned
For people starting Doran's Blade on Olaf, do you get Ancient Golem later or just skip over it entirely? Sure, DBlade is much stronger earlier on, but Ancient Golem is great on him, especially after you essentially shave 400-500g off the cost with its passive. I just did my first Doran's start game and it went fine, but it felt weird going back to pick up Ancient Golem. I can't see myself having an easy time skipping it though.

Usually go Machete - Tabi - Golem - Vamp Scepter - Randuins/Spirit Visage - Spirit Visage/Randuin's - BOTRK
Golem is good, but skippable. You can invest into s.visage or sunfire/rand's earlier.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
i dunno why you would start d. blade on olaf. he benefits too much from the regen off spirit stone.

Mothman91

i dunno why you would start d. blade on olaf. he benefits too much from the regen off spirit stone.

That's what I was thinking. If you want to clear camps really quick, you're going to have to use his axes a couple times atleast and that can burn through mana pretty quick.

Macattk15

Yeah, its down.

I am fuming right now. Never realised that not getting into a game would make me this pissed...

Its apparently some dude watching Phantomlord's stream doing all this?

Someone just donated to phantomlord saying "Derptrolling didn't take NA servers down .. he didn't do shit."

So Phantomlord was playing on Oceanic servers .... now Oceanic servers just went down.

http://www.twitch.tv/phantoml0rd

https://twitter.com/DerpTrolling

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I see better results in ganking
I feel like you'd run low with D. Blade start on him that would hurt gank opportunities. I haven't run it though, not that I would gank much early with him anyways.

Jenga

Banned
I feel like you'd run low with D. Blade start on him that would hurt gank opportunities. I haven't run it though, not that I would gank much early with him anyways.
I haven't dipped below 60% hp with it so far during first 3 min creep clears

first buy is second D (sword or shield) and boots with cash for wards and maybe cloth

imo, not bad for being active. i go regular machete into stone for when i just want to farm ;3

bakeray

For those who don't know:
A guy or a group called DERP is apparently DDoSing NA/EU/OCE. He also took down Dota 2, Club Penguin, Battle.net, EA.com. He's taking down whatever game Phantoml0rd is playing (or perhaps, trying to play rofl). Most recent event is Phantoml0rd playing on OCE with stream fans and he took it down.
Phantoml0rd is going to talk with him on skype vent soon. Watch the stream if you would like to see more.
Stream events:
[5:15PM EST] Phantoml0rd is currently in contact with the DERP group. You can see the conversation on the stream.
[5:22PM EST] Conversation disconnected. Here's a screenshot
[5:23PM EST] Conversation back up on Phantoml0rd stream
[5:25PM EST] Conversation disconnected again. A screenshot of the second part
[5:35PM EST] Phantoml0rd starting playing Dota 2. If he loses they win take down Dota 2 again. If he wins they won't. Screenshot
from reddit -- http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1u1pcz/servers_down_discuss_here/

Macattk15

I don't understand whats taking Riot so long to get the servers back up and running.

The Derptrolling people said when the servers come back is dependent on Riot as they aren't doing anything to them anymore.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm not sure how the good players on here will find it, but http://www.youtube.com/user/foxdropLoL has a decent collection of stuff, related to http://cloth5.com/ which has a few blogs and stuff on it. I also like catching good junglers on stream when I can.

Talking of jungling, been having a go at jungle Rammus. Clear is rubbish, but GOTTA GO FAST! Plus that ult is surprisingly good, nice damage and low cooldown. Still not level 30 though, so bear that in mind.

Thanks for these man

Ahri is shit.

Eh, to each his own. To be honest I haven't played with her for weeks, except yesterday after reading your post I played with her a 1v1. But I still have to play with her in 5v5. I can't stop playing with Anivia, lol.

So close to another pentakill, I almost killed Olaf for the penta, since he was trying to kill our MF, I guess his team were telling him like crazy to kill me, and don't give me a penta, because when he had a quarter of his life he went for me, I died (egg) so I only got an assist.

Oh well, not so sure about trading my mercury's for sorcerer, and my void staff for archangel staff almost at the end.

brian!

horrible missed opportunity where quantic could have gotten into the lcs and the hackers contacted locodoco
loco convinces them to post selfies, case closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom