• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekofrog

Banned
Almost nothing has changed. In fact if you hit E you'll do more damage than before the nerfs. She was having some mana annoyances early after the mana cost nerfs but she just got buffed on that last patch.

She's less faceroll but you can faceroll just as hard as long as you hit your E first. She's not out of control anymore, yes, but she's still a top tier mid laner.

Don't underestimate the E nerf. Putting a lot of her damage into forcing someone to land a skillshot that can be blocked by creeps is a huge difference.

Plus, other champs being buffed and the meta changing slightly "weakened" her too.

Newt

Nothing can beat the feeling of winning a game in champ select.
0lxaiba.png

Nekofrog

Banned
Mystery gift skin result:

On Fire Warwick (I don't know its actual name), Vandal Vladimir. So bad.

He gave me: Cross-Eyed Ahri (dynasty), and MUTHAFUGGIN BATTLECAST CHO'GATH

Newt

No way, Voli support is totally viable man. OP even.
I'm not talking about Voli or Liss support, just how strong our champion picks are.

Leona - Super strong support right now. Offers good CC.
Vi - Strong jungler, can easily pick off important targets.
Olaf - Can dive really well with Vi.
Ziggs - Offers a lot of damage and poke.

I think I might be forgetting someone...

Draven - I'm not sure about this champ. Seems to be blood everywhere he goes.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I've been going to lolking for my guides and whatnot. Are there better sites out there? I was under the impression that it was the best but after playing a lot more recently I'm not so sure. Again, maybe I'm wrong but from what I can tell building Razors is heresy and anything other than 5 health pots + machete is the mark of a bad jungler in progress. Granted, I've had a lot of success so far but there doesn't seem to be a lot flexibility in some things.

Mothman91

I've been going to lolking for my guides and whatnot. Are there better sites out there? I was under the impression that it was the best but after playing a lot more recently I'm not so sure. Again, maybe I'm wrong but from what I can tell building Razors is heresy and anything other than 5 health pots + machete is the mark of a bad jungler in progress. Granted, I've had a lot of success so far but there doesn't seem to be a lot flexibility in some things.

First I used to go to mobafire, then I found out about solomid. Now I stick with lolking, so I think it's the best right now, unless I'm wrong.

anything other than 5 health pots + machete is the mark of a bad jungler in progress

DBlade + Pot is fine on some junglers (eg Udyr, Lee, Olaf, WW, I think Aatrox too), especially if you're aiming for ganks/counterjungles with stronger damage.

Some jungler with really good sustain can start with a ward, machete and pots.

If I'm completely unaware how a champion should be built I just go to probuilds and check several games. It also gives a context on why a champion was build that way. I don't really have the time to read paragraphs.

DY_nasty

First I used to go to mobafire, then I found out about solomid. Now I stick with lolking, so I think it's the best right now, unless I'm wrong.

lolking is all over the place sometimes. for example, one of their most popular cass builds by far is for a mid/tank based on sitting in the middle of team fights and spamming E

its not BAD by any means, but its just like... for a new player... wtf

but yea I used to go e>w>q but I found that maxing q simply allows you to get more people dead more often but also peel a lot more in teamfights, specially since it's so easy to land and the mini-reset makes it available all the freaking time

You missed a golden opportunity to pad your hook percentage by snagging one of those cell division blobs at the end. Train harder!

Jinx was the super popular overpowered ADC on release I thought?

Yeah, the general sentiment when she was on PBE was, "There's no way in hell Riot actually launches her this powerful. The art on Flamechompers is a placeholder so the whole thing's probably still unfinished, right?" Welp, they more or less did. I mean, she was two-shotting fools at 1000 range with Zap! + Super Mega Death Rocket on release.

She's had pretty much nothing but straight-up nerfs since then and she's still pretty high on the hog. The only reason she doesn't get nerfed more is that she's in that "high risk/high reward" category that allowed Vayne and Kog'Maw to live it up for so long.

zkylon

zkylewd
guides are just bad overall at all sites

the only good guide is a syndra guide that's called syn city

get it?

it's great

You missed a golden opportunity to pad your hook percentage by snagging one of those cell division blobs at the end. Train harder!
challenge accepted

I still do double Doran on Jungle Olaf, since I usually get ahead. I don't know anyone who can duel me with those except maybe a Tigerdyr or Lee with double Dorans. Most people still go Spirit Stone anyway.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea I think I don't like going 21 0 9 on annie

I really like the 40 extra gold from the mastery, so I think I'll just go like 4 5 21 or something because anything that isn't 4 or 21 in offense is awful

Ashhong

Nothing can beat the feeling of winning a game in champ select.
0lxaiba.png

Holy shit I just had that team comp on my team. Voli support, liss mid, kha jungle and a jax top. I was Cait bot against a Twitch and Karma. We got rocked. I ended the game 0-6 and people yelling at me. Twitch snowballed so hard and all Voli would do is run in, throw him closer to me and watch me die. Fucking terrible.

DBlade + Pot is fine on some junglers (eg Udyr, Lee, Olaf, WW, I think Aatrox too), especially if you're aiming for ganks/counterjungles with stronger damage.

Some jungler with really good sustain can start with a ward, machete and pots.

If I'm completely unaware how a champion should be built I just go to probuilds and check several games. It also gives a context on why a champion was build that way. I don't really have the time to read paragraphs.
Trundle can also open with DBlade + a ward if counter-jungling or counter-ganking seems like a fitting strategy. Even without a leash on your first buff, you'll still stay healthy throughout with the right runes + masteries without sacrificing your duel superiority against most melee junglers.

ALN1031

Freakin Riot servers. I queue up for ranked, halfway through everyone dcs. Their whole team comes back and we have 3 people, one of which is lagging terribly and can't do anything. They said they felt bad, but we still lost. Next game was sorta weird, wouldn't let me connect to the server and I got to the game late, we lost it but it was close. Next game I go 14/2 as Lux and Riot turns on loss prevented just for this game so I gain 10 lp but lose like 40. GG Riot. If I email them about this, is Riot support willing to change the losses to prevented?

DY_nasty

Is there a good youtube guy for jungling?

Counter-jungling stuff is just all over the place... I don't even have a baseline as things are.

Leezard

I just had an amazing turnaround in this game. Their Lee Sin ganked so well early and won bot + mid for their team. Luckily, we had this setup and got a pick on Lee which led to us getting a drake + baron around 25 minutes.
Draven does it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom