• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Police got called again to phantom's house haha.

zkylon

zkylewd
americans are weird

like, playing with the trolls was pretty stupid since it's just feeding them but it's not the awful immoral thing he made it out to be and then he justified by saying this is a business?

wtf

Why do people call Rengar Rango? Like, not even close. Doeant look like the movie either.

Rango Knife Cat is an attempt to 'orbitaldropkick' his name, in the style of the short comics by that individual. (Elsie the Leg-Master, Lee the Chinese Kick-Man, Vein the Night Librarian, etc.)

I just saw a lee sin get a quadra kill with a single e

yes he got the penta

I think I'm done with ranked for a while. I just want to play blind normals and screw around with fiddlesticks. I've been on a massive losing streak in ranked and I'm just not having fun.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Positioning is such a big deal.

Now that I know how to hop/flash/cloak boogie with kha....
i3ccUJIt8w2UH.png

I been eatin brehs

Jenga

Banned
why don't ap mids in ranked build defensive against assassin mids

i mean, armguard is right there

you could even take some armor runes

no you aren't gonna tank it, but if you can survive 3 secs you'll prob survive

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

early arm guard is pretty weak from what i understand.

Burt

early arm guard is pretty weak from what i understand.

Well, it generally is because you're not facing an AD mid and people prefer that their carries explode the other guy rather than survive the other guy's burst. Armguard is gold efficient a few stacks in though, and very gold efficient fully stacked. Considering the complete lack of other armor options and the value of Zhonya's when facing all-in assassins, Armguard is fine if you're willing to sacrifice a little bit of early kill potential to make sure you don't pop like a ballon when assassins get on you.

jerd

What did PL do last night? All that I can find online is everyone bitching about him and that the cops were called in him.

Armor runes yes, but armguard isn't really going to help you stop something like Kha Zix from killing you. Take Barrier instead and just go your usual build so you can actually kill him before he kills you.

It's a lot easier vs AP assassins since you can get chalice or a Negatron cloak.

zkylon

zkylewd
Armor runes yes, but armguard isn't really going to help you stop something like Kha Zix from killing you. Take Barrier instead and just go your usual build so you can actually kill him before he kills you.

It's a lot easier vs AP assassins since you can get chalice or a Negatron cloak.

chalice, negatron, seekers or barrier don't work against khazix or fizz

it's a waste of money

edit: the real only way to play against this people is to super push and farm wraiths and never really be in lane with them.

Nev

Banned

I still can't understand what was the reason behind the creation of such repulsive character. When they seemed to be away from the "lolburst", "instaburst", "League of Burst" or whatever you called it fest of unskill kits that this game was, they go and release the worst offender. I wish that trash character burned and all players who "play" him would start actually using their brain.

zkylon

zkylewd
I still can't understand what was the reason behind the creation of such repulsive character. When they seemed to be away from the "lolburst", "instaburst", "League of Burst" or whatever you called it fest of unskill kits that this game was, they go and release the worst offender. I wish that trash character burned and all players who "play" him would start actually using their brain.

my problem with all assassins is that because they're melee they get a lot of shit for free like spammable mobility, defensive passives and they basically scale so well with level 6 that they could've gone coin first and have 0 cs for all it matters.

that's why I like leblanc and ahri, they're ranged so they don't get as much free shit and although leblanc is pretty dumb she's at least super squishy and I've beaten many with gragas, ori, syndra, etc. so I think she's more reasonable at least

Jenga

Banned

it's a waste of money

edit: the real only way to play against this people is to super push and farm wraiths and never really be in lane with them.
we could also just play something else

or duo jungle

or have wild and raunchy love making

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The spirit items really stonewall junglers in. If guys go anything but machete and DON'T super snowball out of jungle then they have a really hard time keeping up with a farming jungler that rushes a spirit. The difference in potential income is huge.

Mothman91

The spirit items really stonewall junglers in. If guys go anything but machete and DON'T super snowball out of jungle then they have a really hard time keeping up with a farming jungler that rushes a spirit. The difference in potential income is huge.
Yup, you need to be a big playmaker if you aren't going a spirit item or else you will be a bit behind in gold.

Also, what are some other runes I can buy? I have the general AP/AD reds/quints. Also have AS reds. Yellow/blues are armor and MR runes. I'm missing movement speed quints which I don't know which jungler or laner can use. Any other runes/quints I can buy?

dimb

it's not hard to come to first back and be ready to buy a spirit stone or madred's off a doran's. if anything machete start is more of a gold sink if you can avoid it on sustain junglers.

DeadNames

Banned

What do you think of Rammus?

it's not hard to come to first back and be ready to buy a spirit stone or madred's off a doran's. if anything machete start is more of a gold sink if you can avoid it on sustain junglers.

other than Lee, what common junglers can sustain themselves off just the Dorans? I haven't tried it yet.

other than Lee, what common junglers can sustain themselves off just the Dorans? I haven't tried it yet.

Aatrox before he was nerfed (haven't tried him much since then), Elise I guess (I don't like it though), Udyr and maybe Olaf are the ones that come to mind.

Others that I haven't tried it with but could potentially do it would be Nocturne (super iffy I'd say) and maybe Trundle (but why would you play Trundle really?).

garath

Yup, you need to be a big playmaker if you aren't going a spirit item or else you will be a bit behind in gold.

Also, what are some other runes I can buy? I have the general AP/AD reds/quints. Also have AS reds. Yellow/blues are armor and MR runes. I'm missing movement speed quints which I don't know which jungler or laner can use. Any other runes/quints I can buy?

I just grabbed a set of health quints to replace the gp5 quints I used to have on my support pages.

zkylon

zkylewd
ugh I used to like the direction wight threw the game but now I think I hate it.

it's just one more distraction for the idiot adcarries that see you're winning 17-4, we shit on them top and bot and mid and instead of grouping decided that "IMMA GO DO TEH FUCKING WIGHT!!!1".

I think this was the most frustrating game I've ever played as annie support. FUCKING GROUP GOD DAMNIT

it drives me insane

dimb

with Udyr, would this be a Q-focused skill build instead of a R-focused one?
no. i run doran's blade start on udyr even when i go phoenix sometimes. it doesn't matter. tiger is just not good right now tbh unless you're laning or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom