• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcl0328

I did my 3rd match in the Promotion series of Silver I like 6 hours ago. And I won it but I didn't get the message of promotion I only got the text 'League Info Processing'. I waited a little to see if it just took a while but nothing changed.

halp

Mothman91

Ranked queues have apparently been disabled all evening because of it.

=/

I wanted to get some ranked done tonight too.

I did my 3rd match in the Promotion series of Silver I like 6 hours ago. And I won it but I didn't get the message of promotion I only got the text 'League Info Processing'. I waited a little to see if it just took a while but nothing changed. halp

So you got your 3rd win? You should screen cap it and if it doesn't promote you to Gold, make a ticket.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Assholes are ruining normals now with that stupid Mejai's and Occult bug. I hope they get permanently banned.

Ferga

Assholes are ruining normals now with that stupid Mejai's and Occult bug. I hope they get permanently banned.

I remember last time this happened. The no cooldown on summoners thing

EVERYONE GOT BANNED. Even people who tried it solo in custom games.

But i'm thinking this bug is harder to track down abusers

I remember last time this happened. The no cooldown on summoners thing

EVERYONE GOT BANNED. Even people who tried it solo in custom games.

But i'm thinking this bug is harder to track down abusers

I remember seeing a lolking profile abusing it in ranked. Nothing but 5 min wins with Warwick using Heal + Surge.

Blizzard

Banned
Tried it twice in normals, +110 AD at level 6. Hope they fix it quick, good thing I didn't play ranked today.
So instead of trying it in a custom game with bots, you tried it against real people...and after verifying it worked, tried it again, also against real people? :p That seems kind of mean.

Newt

So instead of trying it in a custom game with bots, you tried it against real people...and after verifying it worked, tried it again, also against real people? :p That seems kind of mean.
Well the second game, someone on their team dced, so I figured I'd end it faster.

(Still a scumbag for using it though :p)

Q8D3vil

Riot is fucking joke, they should just disable the item/refund system until its fixed.
its not like they didnt do it before.

FoxSpirit

Premade bot! Premade bot!!!

Premade loss. Holy hell, just why?? You'd think they would work better in tandem and have some nice tricked out harass and kill strat, instead... first blood. For the other team.

Ahahaha. It's one of the big mysteries of this game :p

double adc bot is so good for shit elo, i wish i could convince more people that i'm not trolling. haven't lost a single one of those. just poke out their adc and supp and take turret, go mid take that too and then dragon, 2 okay fed adc, much global gold and 2 useless underfed champs on their side.

if one lane is losing hard they start to argue with their team -> gg, much push, such LP gains.

I'm like 13-0.

Somehow managed to get back into Silver 4 easily after going on a I don't even know how many games losing streak.

Jesus Eve, how much MMR did you get me?

Can't catch me

By the way, all thanks to the ARAM bootcamp you put me in

Actually I just carried Dob into Silver 1 and in the meanwhile I reached Platinum. Feels very good, especially since I started the promo with two losses, and then won three in a row for the comeback.

carry me to gold

Edwardo

It looks like Riot is testing having people not be able to leave the fountain for the first 15 seconds of the game. Phreak mentioned it on his stream.

It looks like Riot is testing having people not be able to leave the fountain for the first 15 seconds of the game. Phreak mentioned it on his stream.
You'll also get a homeguard-ish boost when you get out to make sure no time is lost. Good for people with slow computers and slow to buy starter items.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Actually I just carried Dob into Silver 1 and in the meanwhile I reached Platinum. Feels very good, especially since I started the promo with two losses, and then won three in a row for the comeback.

if by carry you mean make me fail my promos then sure

Blizzard

Banned
they are also testing 5v5 with everybody having the same champion on EUW now.

#euwlife.
Are you serious? Weird game modes and duplicate champions sound fun to me. I'd kind of like the 15 second no buy on SR, and everyone starting at level 3 ala ARAM...but presumably that would throw a lot of champions out of balance who try to go all-in at level 1 or 2 or something.

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Are you serious? Weird game modes and duplicate champions sound fun to me. I'd kind of like the 15 second no buy on SR, and everyone starting at level 3 ala ARAM...but presumably that would throw a lot of champions out of balance who try to go all-in at level 1 or 2 or something.

all teemo all shroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom