• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i made it with this site:
http://eyosongive.us/lolk/

pretty sure elophant has an automatic skin list generator though; its just that elophant doesnt work with the special characters in my summoner name.

ty friend

I'm kinda underwhelmed with the number but still lots of waifus

iGHKe6TOuz63F.jpg

I own more more skins than champions... and I have 82 champions.

The good news is that I only bought 18 of them. I got most of my skins from mystery gift. The bad news is that most of them were trades of mystery gifts... so it's still a lot of money.

garath

59 skins. How the heck did I accumulate so much. Wow. Fortunately I got almost all of them on sale. It's not as bad as it sounds lol.

Yw3ECfk.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
59 skins. How the heck did I accumulate so much. Wow. Fortunately I got almost all of them on sale. It's not as bad as it sounds lol.

Yw3ECfk.jpg

I'm curious as to what caused you to buy that awful eve skin :p

also I feel like I'm the only one without justicar syn :<

Well shit... I really did not needed to know exactly how many skins I own. It was enough to know I did have more skins than champions.

In my defence, Riot did (by accident) gave me 100 usd in RP...

I still feel bad, even if I only bought 18 of them personally, the rest comes from trading mysteries gifts... it's still a lot of money, uh.

Wow.

Epic deco epidemia in my last game. We all dced for 5 min at the start of the game resulting in few kills for enemy team.
When we reco enemy team was around lvl5 average when we were average lvl2.
what an horrible game.

At least it ended fast and we got loss prevented.
I don't think we had a full minute in the game where everyone was connected at the same time. :$

So... how did Vi make it past internal testing?
By having the majority of PBE testers say she was weak as fuck. You know, like Zyra and Thresh.

I use fraps and then compress it with movie maker. it's not too bad but it really tanks your fps. doesn't xfire record video too? I'd love an alternative too. just no streaming crap
OBS has local recording features, like I mentioned. Shadowplay if you have an nVidia Kepler GPU and Dxtory.

If Corki and Aatrox are bad design then there's no qualifier for Yi, Veigar, Zilean and some others.
Zilean isn't as bad as those other two, but at least those three are funny because of it. Corki and Aatrox on the other hand...

garath

I'm curious as to what caused you to buy that awful eve skin :p

also I feel like I'm the only one without justicar syn :<

Lol. She was on sale for like 200rp and it's like the best of the lot. They all suck. I'm hoping her rework makes it cool. I was playing a lot of Eve at the time.

Another one that bought into the slay belle Kat. I'm still sad about the quality of that skin. I kept it though.

Leezard

I thought that was a very well-done skin! And you're clearly doing it wrong if you're trying to refund Janna to get better at her. :p
Haha, I bought the skin after a couple of confidence boosting games with Janna in ranked, but now I got humbled by seeing this other really good Janna. I usually like the joke skins, but this one doesn't really feel like Janna, I dunno. If my practice with her goes well I might need to keep it. I haven't made up my mind yet to be honest. :)

garath

Generally my rule is one skin per champ unless I really play that champ a lot and its a better skin. I never play Ashe. But damn...

Stealth edit. It's released Lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
Generally my rule is one skin per champ unless I really play that champ a lot and its a better skin. I never play Ashe. But damn...

Stealth edit. It's released Lol.

good rule

I try to follow the same unless it's lux. or sona. or ahri

and I'll buy every single k-pop skin they release from now to eternity

garath

But its SOOOOOOOO hard not to die. I fed as shyv AND nasus vs him :( that true damage always gets me.

Punish him early. He uses a LOT of mana. Get some ganks and just work on denying him cs. It can help to push him under tower and force him to use mana to cs. A ranged champ is the best against him though.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Punish him early. He uses a LOT of mana. Get some ganks and just work on denying him cs. It can help to push him under tower and force him to use mana to cs. A ranged champ is the best against him though.
you are not going to punish him early, he'll have the advantage then. he shouldn't really need to use much mana to farm under turret either, and if you start pushing you lose openings to gank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom