• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the deal is with Riot.

They have the biggest game in the world and they have had terrible server and client performance from day one and never managed to fix the issue.

I love this game but goddamn is this frustrating.
Selective memory if you think the situation right now is as bad as it was before. Riot's not like Twitch.tv actively twiddling their thumbs as their servers go to shit; they have outlined their plans multiple times before and right now they're waiting for their own server farm in March.

Not to say the current situation isn't a load of shit though, but they've made some big strides over the years since it's been much worse before. Much, much worse.

Some issues are beyond Riot's control though, like ISP gateways. I think it's a case in EUW or EUNE.

In our country, the game got so big it clogged the national gateway, causing disconnections during peak hours. Garena actually had to cut deals with ISPs to increase capacity just for them, which has never ever been done in the past.

Nekofrog

Banned
Looking at those results though, master yi seemed to do the best of all of them, aside from CS (which was perhaps expected since he was jungling). So maybe the lesson is just "Don't play badly against people who play better" and/or "Don't play badly with certain champions against people who play some specific skill level with other champions". :D

Master Yi is one of those champions who if you know how they think/what they do, he's so easy to shut down that it's almost a 4v5.

ALN1031

Meh, Yi is definitely weaker when players know how to deal with him effectively, but it's not like he instantly implodes at the sight of an experienced player.

Nev

Banned
Not to say the current situation isn't a load of shit though, but they've made some big strides over the years since it's been much worse before. Much, much worse.

I take you're NA?

I've been playing this game since early 2010 (EU, then EUW) and I've NEVER experienced such bullshit. We're talking about disconnecting you from a ranked game and being unable to reconnect or reconnect with constant micro-dcs/lag-spikes. There have been times where you couldn't get past the login, you had to reinstall just because, servers were down for a long time, but this? This is the absolute worst and it's a shame they're so careless about it with the offensive amount of money they make.

Newt

Meh, Yi is definitely weaker when players know how to deal with him effectively, but it's not like he instantly implodes at the sight of an experienced player.
He literally implodes on sight of a skilled support. Also, saw this on reddit and thought it was cool.
VItr9dH.jpg

inkls

Someone wrote Nasus on a wall in my cegep bathroom. Nasus poop tier confirmed.

Seriously though, whats the meta currently? I barely play lol anymore and my friends insist I come play with them during the week-end. Usually played Tresh support, morg/syndra mid and jax/nasus/aatrox/mundo/trundle/elise/yorick top. Whats still good?

brian!

are you guys saying that some champs aren't as strong against ppl who know the champ compared to ppl who dont know the champ

brian!

i mean yi is a pretty weak champ who doesn't fit into the meta well, yeah

mundo's not that hard to deal with, it's just a lot of ppl don't want to put the effort or trust their team, like doge or kassy
like he's strong but he doesn't win all the time or something

Nekofrog

Banned
The problem with Mundo is that the only real answer to his shit is Ignite and that has a 210s CD.

It wouldn't be that much of a deal if anti-sustain items weren't trash.

Just imagine the harem Draven would get.

If Shyvana isn't banned, take her toplane vs Mundo every time.

You will max E then W and
1. Bully him out of lane.
2. Probably kill him around level 3-4
3. Outfarm him tremendously
4. Outscale him so hard he'll be useless.

brian!

mundo has been picked 18 times and won 9 times in the eu lcs which isn't bad
and picked 26 ties and won 13 times in na lcs, which isn't bad either
but not too crazy imo

incidentally leblanc has been picked 10 times and won 10 times in the na lcs

if you NEED a tank at top then you can go mundo shyv trund, but I think ppl are branching out a little more now, you'll definitely see less after perseverance change

Seriously though, whats the meta currently? I barely play lol anymore and my friends insist I come play with them during the week-end. Usually played Tresh support, morg/syndra mid and jax/nasus/aatrox/mundo/trundle/elise/yorick top. Whats still good?

Yorick isn't good anymore. Elise doesn't work top anymore but is still one of the best junglers.

Aatrox is ok tier.

Everything else you posted is solid.

Thresh got nerfed so Leona's probably the best support now.

brian!

thresh's kit is still da bomb tho in most situations and leona's is a little more comp dependent
also if you land a hook and you have the coin item you can like hook again in 4 seconds

wait no you need 40% for that

Achtius

He literally implodes on sight of a skilled support. Also, saw this on reddit and thought it was cool.
[IM G]http://i.imgur.com/VItr9dH.jpg[/IMG]

why is Diana and nami linked?

Diana x Leona? I'm in.

Why do Maokai and Zyra hate each other?

Also Mundo is friendly with himself, he goes where each please.

Subtle

why is Diana and nami linked?

Diana x Leona? I'm in.

Why do Maokai and Zyra hate each other?

Also Mundo is friendly with himself, he goes where each please.

Nami is trying to find the MOON stone.

Maokai hates life and stuff while zyra likes it or something.

Blizzard

Banned
Also, saw this on reddit and thought it was cool.
VItr9dH.jpg

Someone needs to update one of these for LoLGAF. Also there aren't enough romantic lines everywhere, it's Valentine's Day!

Not even Tryndamere and Ashe are in love. And I didn't know Diana loved Leona.

What I'm saying is Master Yi is especially useless against people who know what he does, moreso than a lot of other champs.
I still like Yi. Like is Wuju style, you just have to have a little patience in team fights. Wait until your initiator baits out the key hard cc (that means pairing him with someone scary enough to force out the CC), and go in and murder everyone. Now, depending on comp, that may not be possible and in those games you have to poke in and out in team fights and skate around the CC, burst and heavy damage with the ult speed boost, buy defensive items early (QSS's, veil, ga), etc...but his push and ability to pick off 2 people with ease at any given time with that low cooldown ult....he can still jump up and bite for quadra kills.

But yea he's not as reliable as many others, as most melees that by nature build squishy aren't all that reliable in the current meta. So much low cooldown CC these days, the window of opportunity is small. QSS (by way of Mecurial) + Veil really, really helps, though. I get them in almost every match when I play him, and I get both pretty early.

What are good benchmarks for Thresh souls? I just had a dominating match as Thresh, but I only had ~100 souls at the 38min mark. Seemed low. :/

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
VItr9dH.jpg

This is the LOLGAF relationship chart that we envisioned many years ago, thanks to laziness (and drama), it never got completed.

inkls

Yorick isn't good anymore. Elise doesn't work top anymore but is still one of the best junglers.

Aatrox is ok tier.

Everything else you posted is solid.

Thresh got nerfed so Leona's probably the best support now.

Didn't expect much of Yorick. He's more of a win your lane cruise control, be useless type of champ. Only bought him to piss teemo players.

tbh Elise is probably my favorite champ usually picked her vs riven top, fun times.

Don't have enough ip for leona.

Trundle is solid? Felt like he had alot of trouble keeping up with players when chasing and the meta wasn't really tanky when I played him so his ult wasn't that great. Really like his skills and visuals though

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
yorick just has a troublesome mid game.

his laning is easy and his lategame is some nasus tier bullshit; but there's a good 10-15 minutes where you kinda need a semi decent adc because you're not quite tanky enough yet or dont have your damage yet.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
yorick just has a troublesome mid game.

his laning is easy and his lategame is some nasus tier bullshit; but there's a good 10-15 minutes where you kinda need a semi decent adc because you're not quite tanky enough yet or dont have your damage yet.
i really don't see the easy laning. so many people will just dump on him top. his mana costs are super high and his actual kill potential is pretty much nil unless someone is just dumb enough to stand around and let you kill them. particularly in the era of doran's shield it's easy to just outsustain him. another big problem: his ultimate is situational and defensive, making his 1v1 extremely weak once level six hits. it's another thing where people can just walk away from yorick if they really need to.

inkls

i really don't see the easy laning. so many people will just dump on him top. his mana costs are super high and his actual kill potential is pretty much nil unless someone is just dumb enough to stand around and let you kill them. particularly in the era of doran's shield it's easy to just outsustain him. another big problem: his ultimate is situational and defensive, making his 1v1 extremely weak once level six hits. it's another thing where people can just walk away from yorick if they really need to.

Do you not buy 5 mana pots + 5 hp pots at the start of the game? And buy a first trip tear?

That should solve your sustain problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom