• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Zyra tips playing her support? What I do is go for E, see if it hits, then W Q. Is this how its done? Doesn't really feel strong. Like, if I miss the E, enemy can just go in for free.

Well the real trick is don't miss. The more you play with her the better you'll be come at timings etc - may also be worth smart casting for a more instant response (i myself haven't used SC once lol [silver 4 eva]).

But as mentioned too, you can Q/E then W to whip up the turrets instead of seeding first - just timing.

Of course, you could just use the seeds to force people out and about without activating them. They don't get gold for crushing them so if you need to push up to sneak your jungler in via lane be liberal with them.

Nekofrog

Banned
Your winning streak will always end when you hit your quals. It might not be because of a Lee Sin who fed a Jax in top 9 kills in 13 minutes or an Annie who fed Ahri 6 in the same amount of time in the same game, but it COULD be.

It could be.

bcl0328

You only ult in if you've got a chance to hit a 3-5 target Force Pulse or unload a full combo on a priority target, and have either Flash or Zhonya's to deal with avoiding the reprisal. Otherwise, you skirt the edge of the team fight, picking off anyone who strays away from the rest of the team (a badly damaged support flashing over a wall, the enemy AP who's already blown their CC/Ult and is too far away for teammates to support, etc.) until people start getting low enough for you to just roll your way through them one after another.

You generally don't melee in a team fight unless the enemy team's in complete retreat and you're just having fun with the stragglers. Your range is the range of your ability combo, not the range of your auto-attack.

That's for an actual team fight, obviously. If you're talking about a siege or a "dance", you're mainly just waiting for the moment to capitalize on someone getting caught out of position. Preferentially, someone else on your team does the actual catch - an Elisse Cocoon, a Zyra root, etc. - and you just use your ability to Riftwalk in and drop your combo to blow them up. Then you either follow standard hit-and-run Kassadin team fight procedure (if they respond), or Riftwalk after them and try to slow one or two with a Force Pulse to generate an extra pick (if they retreat).

The in-and-out is where it's at. You've got a ton of damage on just your Q and E because of the way Kassadin's kit is tuned. You don't need to be trying to R onto people or bashing away with constant auto-attacks to completely dominate a team fight. I know, it's counter-intuitive and absolutely not conveyed well by his kit; it's one of the reasons I feel his design is very sloppy.

yea i don't melee with kass. these team fights were just straight up 5v5. no one got caught out. we kind of just initiated at the same time. we won the first two, but lost the last one which cost us the game. when they are all together then what am i supposed to do? i ulted to the back to get their adc but was blown up within seconds. i just don't see how he can team fight where no one is caught out.

garath

yea i don't melee with kass. these team fights were just straight up 5v5. no one got caught out. we kind of just initiated at the same time. we won the first two, but lost the last one which cost us the game. when they are all together then what am i supposed to do? i ulted to the back to get their adc but was blown up within seconds. i just don't see how he can team fight where no one is caught out.

Kassadin needs to be played like any other assassin. You don't dive and initiate (unless you have Zhonya's). You look for opportunities to blow up a high priority target without getting gibbed yourself unless it's a very important trade like their supremely fed ADC and the rest of your team having the damage to clean up. Watch for ults and other cooldowns and find a target you can either ult in to blow up and walk out or maneuver yourself to Q->E and ult to a new position. If you have flash, you can ult in, Q->E, flash out then ult again off cooldown.

Your job is usually to stick to the outskirts of fights and use your Q->E to do damage without putting yourself in harms way.

tm24

Speaking of zyra, has anyone else had trouble dropping double seeds before a spell hits in the last month? Used to be able to do it flawlessly, but now i feel like i only get one off half the time

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
Ahahah, finally you're telling him the truth. He gets dropped and it's blame time, I saw no posts here when I got him to Gold ;)

pls i saved your promotion to plat

before doge: X X

after doge duo: X X ✓ ✓ ✓

and you didn't even post a related image macro ;_;

Just had a Trist mute us all at the beginning of the game then roam the map rather than stay bot.

18LP down the pisser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiVUUyNMLB8

Leezard

Ahahah, finally you're telling him the truth. He gets dropped and it's blame time, I saw no posts here when I got him to Gold ;)

Wait a moment... Carry me? Last time I checked he was 4 divisions below me
Exactly. He blames you, then says it's more effort to play alone, clearly indicating that it takes less effort to play with you than without you. Would it really take less effort if he needed to carry you? ;)

Sarcasm doesn't transmit well over the internet.

Ocho

Speaking of zyra, has anyone else had trouble dropping double seeds before a spell hits in the last month? Used to be able to do it flawlessly, but now i feel like i only get one off half the time

Same here. Even Riot acknowledges something happened and they are fixing it. The fix will be included with the new nerfs to Zyra. :(

le bip

Neo Member
Exactly. He blames you, then says it's more effort to play alone, clearly indicating that it takes less effort to play with you than without you. Would it really take less effort if he needed to carry you? ;)

Sarcasm doesn't transmit well over the internet.

Ops, I should've got that

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
does anyone new actually play this game? i made a EUNE account to play with my eastern buddies and so far every game was 10 "smurfs".

I tell all my newer friends not to bother with summoner's rift and to just play ARAM instead since it's more fun and they won't get crushed by smurfs.

Second pick goes Veigar. Gets to lane with Leblanc with Jarvan jungle. Gets shitted on to the point he can't enter lane without getting 100-0'd. Have to babysit him to keep Leblanc under control, all lanes start losing on their own.

Father why hast thou forsaken me.

For the love of god, someone help me get out of wood league!

Keep getting grouped with bunch of idiots and keep getting demoted after winning series.

Luigi87

Ah the life of a support... Early kill on enemy ADC after own ADC died (and about 20s later with timing, not that enemy was a follow-up kill). High number of assists and being the sole reason your ADC got incredibly fed, locking down enemy team in CC to win multiple team fights (playing Leona btw), and consistent warding to know enemy positions... Zero recognition because you don't have a high kill count like the other roles~ <3

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I tell all my newer friends not to bother with summoner's rift and to just play ARAM instead since it's more fun and they won't get crushed by smurfs.

Wouldn't they just get crush even harder once they hit 30 against fully experienced players. Losing only suck once you learned the game, before that you were so focus on learning and absorbing information. Plus there are always the "it's my first time" excuse, which I still use to this day.

i played 1-30 almost exclusively with my already 30 friends. this made me stick to only a few champs in order to not get destroyed, now my champ pool is really small :/

garath

i played 1-30 almost exclusively with my already 30 friends. this made me stick to only a few champs in order to not get destroyed, now my champ pool is really small :/

That's what normals are for. When I want to learn a new champ I dive right into blind picks and just spam games with them.

Expand that pool.

Koomaster

Ah the life of a support... Early kill on enemy ADC after own ADC died (and about 20s later with timing, not that enemy was a follow-up kill). High number of assists and being the sole reason your ADC got incredibly fed, locking down enemy team in CC to win multiple team fights (playing Leona btw), and consistent warding to know enemy positions... Zero recognition because you don't have a high kill count like the other roles~ <3
Preach it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom